Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 11-27-2011, 11:11 PM   #1737
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Ladies and gentlemen, we are still doing the dyno day @ Sin City Performance shop located on Sunset Blvd, between the 95 and Boulder Hwy. we will meet this Saturday at Cars and Coffee and plan on leaving at 9:30am. It will be a MAXIMUM of $50 for 3 pulls on the Dyno. The more that participate, the cheaper you can expect. Please let us know as soon as you can, if you are participating.

Any and all folks are welcome to tag along for the ride and to hear our awesome camaros, for free! LOL
Old 12-06-2011, 01:32 PM   #1738
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Drives: 2SS/RS SW with Black Stripes
Send a message via AIM to SSGirl Send a message via Yahoo to SSGirl Send a message via Skype™ to SSGirl
We will be meeting at Memphis BBQ on Friday night for dinner before the track night on Friday, December 9th. If you plan on attending dinner let me know so I can try to get a table for us ahead of time. Lets meet around 6:30pm. The address is:

4379 Las Vegas Boulevard
North Las Vegas, NV 89115
(702) 644-0000

For those who don't want to meet for dinner we will be meeting at the Iron Skillet parking lot at the PETRO at around 7:50 to roll in together.

See you Friday!

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
K&N CAI, Customized Graphics, JBA Long Tube Headers, JBA High Flow Cat Back Exhaust, LED Fog Lamps, Heritage Grill, TSW Mirabeau Multipiece Alloy Wheels.
SSGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:18 AM   #1739
Madgiggler

Drives: 2SS RS
Ok, am using taptalk, how the eff do I get to our las vegas social group on this thing?

MadGiggler
Old 01-02-2012, 12:33 PM   #1740
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Send a message via AIM to SSGirl Send a message via Yahoo to SSGirl Send a message via Skype™ to SSGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madgiggler View Post
Ok, am using taptalk, how the eff do I get to our las vegas social group on this thing?

MadGiggler
We can't see that using Tapatalk.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
K&N CAI, Customized Graphics, JBA Long Tube Headers, JBA High Flow Cat Back Exhaust, LED Fog Lamps, Heritage Grill, TSW Mirabeau Multipiece Alloy Wheels.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:30 AM   #1741
Madgiggler

Drives: 2SS RS
We can't?? Bah and lame!!

MadGiggler
Old 01-04-2012, 05:21 PM   #1742
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madgiggler View Post
We can't?? Bah and lame!!

MadGiggler
Not that I can see. Our sin city forums are supported on tapatalk. Just sayin.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
Old 01-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #1743
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Please see the following note from Nick-Arizona All Gens regarding the Laughlin Run to the Fun:

This Event Has Reached Capacity!
We are Maxed Out - Sorry - We Can Not Accept Any More Entries

We have reached that magic moment - The rooms are maxed, the bridge is maxed, lunch is maxed, and dinner is maxed!
I hate to say it, but we will not be accepting any more entries at this point. Thanks to everyone for helping sell this one out!

See you soon!
Nick
Co-Founder Arizona All Gen's
Camaro Club - June 27, 2009

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
Old 01-16-2012, 08:34 PM   #1744
alcal1084

Drives: 2012 45TH AE SS
for those of you who dont know check out our page
http://sincity5.com/forum/
alcal1084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:15 PM   #1745
SSGirl
Life's Good!

A note from Nick!

Exciting Update!
We have had to really jump through some hoops to get things worked out on the Bridge cruise - we had several negatives coming at us, but as always happens for this club...the sun came shining through today! My good friends at Lake Havasu Police Dept. came through with more then I asked for. Here's the news - first the bad - then the good:

The Bad

A VERY early wake up on Saturday morning - go ahead and moan and groan - thats what has to be.
We will have a drivers meeting at the hotel at 5:00am (Nevada Time) Saturday morning - Mandatory for everyone leaving from the hotel. We will leave the hotel parking lot at 5:30 am sharp. We have an hour and a half drive, and a one hour time change on the trip. Lake Havasu has 11 major events in town that day so our timing is vital to our success.

The Good!
We had been told that we would not be able to shut the bridge down this trip, that we could only use two out of the three lanes. Guess what -

WE WILL SHUT DOWN THE BRIDGE AGAIN!!
We will have the whole bridge to ourselves for 10 minutes!! Sounds like a long time - but we will really have to hustle to get everyone on and off in 10 minutes.
Everyone One on The List Get's On The Bridge!!
Havasu PD say's if you think you can do it, then do it! Everyone will have to listen and do as they are told to make this work, EVERY car on the bridge MUSThave a radio to hear what is going on - NO exceptions! If you are not on the list already, you won't be on the bridge. Wrist bands will be issued.

This Will Be The Largest Car Club On The London Bridge - EVER!!
Pretty exciting phone conversation today with the Sargent in charge of Bridge Special Events - he was BLOWN AWAY with the number of cars we will have - how cool is that!?

We will cross the Bridge at 8:30am Arizona time sharp! We will then roll over to the island for photos, then at 10:30 make the cruise around the island to Javalina Cantina, Lunch will begin at 11:00 am.

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
Old 02-19-2012, 01:07 AM   #1746
Synerbee
SoCal Headturners

Drives: 2010 SGM
In a Vegas a few days so I was Camaro spotting I saw an Orange LS at a paint store? and Gray SS non RS getting a hand wash across the street from China plaza on Wynn
I saw a gray one on I15 getting off at Martin Luther King jr blvd. With upgraded fog lights
A SGM LS I forgot where

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
Synerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:35 AM   #1747
Dirtdog
Pro Hide n Seek Player

Drives: 2010 SS LS3/LSA 620whp/630tq
Send a message via AIM to Dirtdog
I'll be in Vegas for a few days this weekend for St Paddys. Staying at the Flamingo with a group of friends.

Hopefully I'll see a few of you guys around!

620whp/630wtq. ADM LSA Conversion, E85, PFADT Tri-Y Headers into Borla S, PFADT Swaybars, Springs, Links, 20x10 20x11 Forgestar F14s, Lots of AAC
Dirtdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:58 PM   #1748
alcal1084

Hey everybody we are going to cruse to buffalo bills and ride the coaster on march 31!!! All the details are on our facebook page search sin city camaro club or check out our website sincitycamaroclub.com and click on the link!!! We will meet up at cars & coffee and roll out around 930 hope to see everyone there if your not on facebook please rsvp here thank you!!! Ps if you forget to rsvp your still welcome
Old 03-23-2012, 06:58 PM   #1749
alcal1084

we have over 15 cars coming so far you dont want to miss this!!!
Old 05-02-2012, 02:23 AM   #1750
CP13

Drives: 2012 White 2LS
Just joined Im from the 702!!!
CP13 is offline   Reply With Quote