Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 04-28-2012, 07:10 PM   #85
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Drives: Camaro Of The Week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal2010yellow View Post
Looks good I like.
thanks, i like yours too. still a long way to go tho.

C.A.M.A.R.O- Constantly Adding Modifications Addiction Relentless Obsession

2010 Camaro V6 1LT | Kooks Catback Exhaust + MBRP exhaust tips | TF3 Stripes | GM Transformers Emblem and Door Sill | Stillen splitter | GMX rear diffuser | K&N CAI | Pulstar iridium spark plugs. | Gm High Wing Spoiler | BBK LT Headers | BMR 4 Point Strut Bar | BMR 1" Lowering Springs | ZL1 Side Skirt | Black Ice-olator | Trifecta Tune |

My Build Thread
kenkartasasmita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:07 PM   #86
Tribute

Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
Hey, congrats on COTW! Great ride there.
Old 04-29-2012, 06:41 PM   #87
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeko View Post
Hey, congrats on COTW! Great ride there.
Thank you. i love ur slp camaro.

2010 Camaro V6 1LT | Kooks Catback Exhaust + MBRP exhaust tips | TF3 Stripes | GM Transformers Emblem and Door Sill | Stillen splitter | GMX rear diffuser | K&N CAI | Pulstar iridium spark plugs. | Gm High Wing Spoiler | BBK LT Headers | BMR 4 Point Strut Bar | BMR 1" Lowering Springs | ZL1 Side Skirt | Black Ice-olator | Trifecta Tune |

My Build Thread
Old 05-01-2012, 09:59 PM   #88
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

A Gift from Henry Hennessy,

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenkartasasmita View Post
So after Texas Wide Meet Up last week, Henry from Hennessy pm me and gave me his number he said "gimme a call". so i called him and he said,
Quote:
" u know i hand made all my car, give me your address so i can ship you a gift from me to you. i promise you will love it. Just promise me you will put it up on the forum when you get it and install it on ur car"
so i gave him my address. and what's more interesting is when he said

Quote:
"i will send you one last piece that i made and its never been duplicated, you will be the only one with this piece, hope you like it"

" people offered me for $1k for it. I was going sell it on ebay but knowing how it is going to school full time and trying to modify our camaros, i know sometimes we can't. "
that makes more excited and think " wow, its a concept product, that's awesome, but what is it? why dont u just tell me, i hate surprises."

let's cut all the talk and see what did he gave it to me.

this is his custom wide body camaro

and this is the gift from Henry. i dont know what do u guys call this thing but i know what it is in my language.

For Henry : Thank you very very very very much!!!! i realy dont know how should pay u back man.

now, im going its install it.

words from Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennesseyrgv View Post
Your welcome Kenny,

This past weekend I had a blast in Austin meeting all the camaro5 members at the 2nd annual Texas Wide camaro meet. There I met some cool folks, but what got my attention was this so called kenkartasasmita on the forum that would do a lot for this particular meet. Once I arrive at the oasis , this young kid was taking pictures left and right, even while driving , and actually he almost got a speeding ticket for trying to get up front of all the other camaros, he passed a police officer . I just tought Kenny had a big spirit and share the same passion as I do, (my car).

I read one of his post Where he introduce him self on camaro5 and knowing how hard it's to be a full time student and wanting to modify our cars, (I know its hard)"

So driving home from Austin I decided to give him a little gift, one that was very special to me.

Hope he likes it.

My Build Thread
Old 05-02-2012, 09:49 PM   #89
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

update : installed carbon fiber airbag and black bezel from Henry Hennessy.

depressed after trying to get get this thing install by my self but i couldn't get it done so i went to the nearest shop and it only took for 30mins.

My Build Thread
Old 05-04-2012, 01:33 AM   #90
J666

Drives: Camaro
Very nice!
J666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:37 AM   #91
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Quote:
Originally Posted by J666 View Post
Very nice!
thanks.

My Build Thread
Old 05-07-2012, 05:13 PM   #92
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Thank you Dylan and the team

I JUST WON MY FIRST CAR CONTEST EVER!!! OMG!!! Thank you Dylan and the rest of the team!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan@Adams View Post
I have to say this was one of the hardest contests we've ever picked. So many good entries it wasn't easy to pick just 3. Thanks to everyone who entered we'll do it again soon!

And the winners are.... 'drum roll please'

3rd place DAVET1LT for his creative shot... and a pretty darn impressive reflection in white! No small task there.

2nd place Albertog - just dripping wet... and a great shot! Nothing sexier than clean black at sunset!

1st place kenkartasasmita - this shot looks like something right out of a Camaro brochure... it was definitely a standout for our whole team during voting.

My Build Thread
Old 07-22-2012, 10:16 AM   #93
whiteknight012

Drives: 2011 CAMARO RS (1LT) CGM/BLK
Great looking car, man! Nice mods.
Old 07-22-2012, 05:39 PM   #94
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Thanks.

My Build Thread
Old 08-30-2012, 08:22 AM   #95
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

just came in today. New paddle shifter from ahmed. very pleased with the results. 002/100

( http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221333 )

My Build Thread
Old 08-30-2012, 04:01 PM   #96
Buck Heard

Drives: 2012 Victory Red 1SS/RS
Beautiful car sir. Nice paddles too!
Buck Heard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:19 PM   #97
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Heard View Post
Beautiful car sir. Nice paddles too!
thank you sir.

My Build Thread
Old 09-10-2012, 06:17 AM   #98
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

just bought this engine cover from a member here. what a deal for $75 engine cover. now im just gonna wait to be shipped to my door.

My Build Thread