Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-19-2009, 05:34 PM   #393
dstairs
Farewell Thor

Drives: 95 Caddy Deville Concours
I HATE TO BREAK ANYONE'S HEART, HOWEVER, I SUSPECT THIS IS A PRE-PRODUCTION CAR, PLEASE NOTE WHERE THE WINDOW STICKER IS AND IF YOU DO A CLOSE UP YOU WILL NOTE THIS IS JUST ONE OF THE CARS THAT WILL END UP IN A TINY CUBE COMPACTED AFTER TRACK, LAB OR ROAD TESTS ARE COMPLETED.

BUT ALL THE LATER PRE-PRODUCTION VEHICLES SUCH AS THIS ONE, ARE SO CLOSE TO THE REAL THING, THAT I DOUBT MOST OF US WOULD NOTICE, SO THE COLORS AND OVERALL WOW EFFECT IS STILL VERY LEGIT.
dstairs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 05:44 PM   #394
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstairs View Post
I HATE TO BREAK ANYONE'S HEART, HOWEVER, I SUSPECT THIS IS A PRE-PRODUCTION CAR, PLEASE NOTE WHERE THE WINDOW STICKER IS AND IF YOU DO A CLOSE UP YOU WILL NOTE THIS IS JUST ONE OF THE CARS THAT WILL END UP IN A TINY CUBE COMPACTED AFTER TRACK, LAB OR ROAD TESTS ARE COMPLETED.

BUT ALL THE LATER PRE-PRODUCTION VEHICLES SUCH AS THIS ONE, ARE SO CLOSE TO THE REAL THING, THAT I DOUBT MOST OF US WOULD NOTICE, SO THE COLORS AND OVERALL WOW EFFECT IS STILL VERY LEGIT.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:59 PM   #395
LT1Jeep
Ecstatic Camaro SS Owner

Drives: Jeep(s) [1in pieces] and 2010 SS/RS
Quote:
... PLEASE NOTE WHERE THE WINDOW STICKER ...
thats where ive see the window stickers in other pics.

look at the #1 car in this thread:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18298
Old 04-20-2009, 09:52 AM   #396
dstairs
Farewell Thor

Drives: 95 Caddy Deville Concours
What is funny about the Hendrick car is that the sticker was on the side window at the first official photo shoot, wasn't it? I hope I am wrong and Chevy put the stickers on the Windshield instead of the side passenger window, like they alway seem to do. I really do hope that is the case.
dstairs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:11 AM   #397
Hylton

Quote:
What is funny about the Hendrick car is that the sticker was on the side window at the first official photo shoot, wasn't it? I hope I am wrong and Chevy put the stickers on the Windshield instead of the side passenger window, like they alway seem to do. I really do hope that is the case.
Dude - come on! Does that stuff really matter?
Old 04-20-2009, 03:57 PM   #398
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:

WOW! Dont even know what to say.
LOL Me and Hylton were there when 001 came out. Believe us, these are production cars, and Hylton set that little photo shoot up for the CGM one. P.S is this Tags car?
All the Window stickers are placed on the passenger side of the front windshield
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:26 PM   #399
franknbeans
Whipped

Drives: 2010 CAMARO
any updated pictures?

need to get my eyes on a nice cleaned up version.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:51 AM   #400
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:

I can promise you with 100% certainty, this is NOT a pre-production car. Please....tell me how a close up of this car will show someone it's going to be crushed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
WOW! Dont even know what to say.
LOL Me and Hylton were there when 001 came out. Believe us, these are production cars, and Hylton set that little photo shoot up for the CGM one. P.S is this Tags car?
All the Window stickers are placed on the passenger side of the front windshield
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:38 AM   #401
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
I can promise you with 100% certainty, this is NOT a pre-production car. Please....tell me how a close up of this car will show someone it's going to be crushed.

This could be your car Tag
Old 04-21-2009, 07:41 AM   #402
Hylton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermans View Post
This could be your car Tag
One thing I am looking forward to is seeing the delivery pictures of Tag's car and comparing the location of where the window stickers and tire marks are in relation to this car. Hopefully they will all match up!
Old 04-21-2009, 01:40 PM   #403
JMAN311

Drives: 2013 F-150 Limited
I need more pics of CGM Camaros :(

I'm having a really, really tough time deciding between CGM and Black. I go back and forth every day on if I should change my order. I keep looking at my pics of the Z06 I saw in CGM and remembering back about how the color was in person and it just makes it harder to decide. If I change my order I've at least decided it would switch to CGM/gray interior w/ no stripes. Figured since black stripes are dealer installed still I could always get them later on, or find a different set of black stripes from aftermarket. And it would be easier to keep looking clean.....but damn does that car look sexy in black...
2013 Camaro ZL1 A6|SIM
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS|M6|CGM Exterior|Gray Int
2000 Camaro SS|M6|SLP headers|SLP center mounted quad exhaust|Magnaflow muffler|Hypertech programmed
2001 Corvette|M6|LG Motorsports Headers|Corsa Touring Cat-back|Magnaflow X Pipe|Hurst short-throw|Dyno tuned
JMAN311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:41 PM   #404
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

It looks REAL good in black. But, having owned a black car for 3 years now....it's a pain in the @ss!!! ANYTHING other than black is easier to keep clean. That's why I will never own black again. Dark gray?...I know it's going to show dirt, but no where as near as black would. Have you seen the CGM in person? BETTER than pix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
One thing I am looking forward to is seeing the delivery pictures of Tag's car and comparing the location of where the window stickers and tire marks are in relation to this car. Hopefully they will all match up!
Old 04-21-2009, 03:00 PM   #405
Georgie

Drives: Camaro... soon
im split between cyber grey and aqua blue
Old 04-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #406
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

get one of each....

Tags