Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 12-18-2011, 11:31 PM   #253
Sickwitit

Drives: Fast, Faster, and O My God...!
Wow its really amazing....I can appreciate all the hard work and effort and oh yeah the countless hrs spent on this amazing project...but you seem to be very similar to me in regards to it being so much fun as well as enjoyable...great job my friend...I'm doing my wife's car as we speak (Laditee) should be ready to reveal around April or May...!
Sickwitit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:57 PM   #254
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickwitit View Post
Wow its really amazing....I can appreciate all the hard work and effort and oh yeah the countless hrs spent on this amazing project...but you seem to be very similar to me in regards to it being so much fun as well as enjoyable...great job my friend...I'm doing my wife's car as we speak (Laditee) should be ready to reveal around April or May...!
Thanks!

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
TaylorRyanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:36 PM   #255
YOUNGnRECKLESS
Building the Beast

Drives: 2010 VR LS3
always loved your car from the get go...was just going through the COTW list...and yours is the only one i clicked on and read every page, again...haha.

awesome car brotha, always love your ideas for mods. im going back to a heritage grille on my car and yours is one of my inspirations. keep it coming!

let me know when you will be letting go of your TSW's? I have been waiting on buying a set of Forgestar f14s myself, but the donnigtons are a close second. if the timing and price is right i may be in.

cheers
sean
Old 12-20-2011, 10:52 PM   #256
TaylorRyanSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUNGnRECKLESS View Post
always loved your car from the get go...was just going through the COTW list...and yours is the only one i clicked on and read every page, again...haha.

awesome car brotha, always love your ideas for mods. im going back to a heritage grille on my car and yours is one of my inspirations. keep it coming!

let me know when you will be letting go of your TSW's? I have been waiting on buying a set of Forgestar f14s myself, but the donnigtons are a close second. if the timing and price is right i may be in.

cheers
sean
Haha thanks I will let you know

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
Old 12-24-2011, 08:50 AM   #257
Vengeance Graphix

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Absolute stunning car, love every detail done to this.
Old 12-24-2011, 10:24 AM   #258
Aequitas & Veritas

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS, 2009 GTR
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyanSS View Post
What finish are you getting?
I'm going with White
Old 12-25-2011, 02:45 AM   #259
TaylorRyanSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVengeancex28 View Post
Absolute stunning car, love every detail done to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aequitas & Veritas View Post
I'm going with White

Old 12-25-2011, 10:17 PM   #260
Sickwitit

Drives: Fast, Faster, and O My God...!
[QUOTE=YOUNGnRECKLESS;4198224]always loved your car from the get go...was just going through the COTW list...and yours is the only one i clicked on and read every page, again...haha.

I agree with your statements...its so great to see other enthusiast share their knowledge and or ideals...I would like to thank you and the others out loud for all the great work and keeping true car enthusiast alive well....Mod Mod and then Mod some more...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Xmas to All and Happy New Year...!
Thanks again.
Sickwitit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:28 PM   #261
2SSRS@Gen5diy

Drives: 2014 Z/28 #82+#192, 18ZLE 66Nova
I think the only thing holding Taylor back from having the ultimate looking and running camaro is his age and financing, Glad to know you.
2SSRS@Gen5diy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:04 PM   #262
TaylorRyanSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSRS View Post
I think the only thing holding Taylor back from having the ultimate looking and running camaro is his age and financing, Glad to know you.

Old 01-01-2012, 05:59 PM   #263
Chris-10

Drives: 2ss/rs vr 6m
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyanSS View Post
I cannot believe its been exactly one year already since I got COTW! Time flies!

I am getting these next spring: Gunmetal Forgestar F14 - 20" with IOM pinstripe I was debating on black but everyone is doing black with IOM. I wanna change it up a little.

Also having my front and rear LS7 style blackouts painted a gunmetal grey color, having my roof done in CF, and getting a carbon fiber splitter and side rockers, and a Hotchkis track/race pack for autoX. And Ofers T3 style ports if he can make them for me!
I think that's gonna look killer with the front & back
Gunmetal gray with those wheels!
That's a good color combo!
Old 01-02-2012, 03:51 AM   #264
S3XPanther
by Odeon

Drives: '12 SS/RS A6 IOM SOLD, '13 1LE IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSRS View Post
Well, honestly I think he already has the ultimate looking one.

"Some say it's a waste of time, others say it's an incredible waste of time."

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

2013 IOM SS/RS - 1LE. Born 5/6/2013 (1 of 32 1SS IOM 1LE's)
S3XPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:04 AM   #265
alexpdbz

Drives: 2010 Camaro IOM M6 2SS
Whenever I think your car can't look any better, I come back and you always seem to prove me wrong.

I hope you realize that I'm going to have to copy your car now. You'll have no one to blame but yourself.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:21 AM   #266
TaylorRyanSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-10maro View Post
I think that's gonna look killer with the front & back
Gunmetal gray with those wheels!
That's a good color combo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S3XPanther View Post
Well, honestly I think he already has the ultimate looking one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexpdbz View Post
Whenever I think your car can't look any better, I come back and you always seem to prove me wrong.

I hope you realize that I'm going to have to copy your car now. You'll have no one to blame but yourself.
lol

Tags
cotw, inferno orange, loud, ss/rs, taylorryanss