Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 07-19-2010, 03:37 PM   #1
joe h

Drives: victory red 2010 camaro 2ss/rs
How do you get gm to service a problem

I have brought my car to two dealers for a very loud whining noise and an ac that rivals something just pulled out of a junk after 30 years. Both times the techs claimed they cannot hear it, both times I have driven back to the service center and proved that it is making noise, and both times they claim gm doesn't have a tsb, and they are not allowed to proceed fixing it. I've called gm customer service once, I really see no need to do it again, since the first dealer denied that there was a noise and the gm rep took their side anyways.

So what now, I have an ac that barely works and no one left to help.
joe h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 05:11 PM   #2
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Call Chevrolet back. Also see the sticky that camaropete started. It has a ton of useful info that will help you out. Don't settle for something your not happy for, its your car and it should be up to your standards.