Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 07-30-2012, 09:37 PM   #1
KG Rockville

Drives: 2012 IBM LS
WTB: Four 18" Aluminum 1LT Painted Wheels - Wash DC Area Only

No Longer WTB - Local SS rims purchased.

WTB four 1LT 18” aluminum wheels (preferably with tires) in the Washington DC area only. I see that there are some really nice 1LT 18” sets offered in upstate PA and TX, but they're geographically undesirable. Sorry, I'm on a budget. I don't want to generate any shipping charges. Not opposed to getting a less than perfect set. I just want to get out of these steelies and don’t mind a little road trip. Thank you.

Last edited by KG Rockville; 08-04-2012 at 08:24 PM. Reason: No longer looking to buy - bought Rims Locally
KG Rockville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:45 AM   #2
JP5

Drives: Red Camaro RS
I have a set listed here on this site. 18" Aluminum Alloy Wheels. These include Wheels,tires center caps and lug nuts. Ready for mounting.
I would be willing to meet half way. I live in Pa.

Last edited by JP5; 07-31-2012 at 07:59 AM.
JP5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:21 PM   #3
KG Rockville

I did see your listing and mentioned it in my original post when I said "..upstate PA.." - that's you. And I appreciate your half-way drive offer. And you have a great set of wheels. It will just be cost prohibitive to make such an arrangement. You are over five hours away. As I mentioned - I'm on a budget. Given my gas guzzling ride all the way to Hermitage PA you'd have to give me your wheels for $275. Half way you'd have to sell them to me for $350. So there you have it. I am $ wise way way way off where you want to be. It just doesn't make sense for two adults to burn - combined - ten hours on the road at these values. But I do appreciate your offer and again, your wheels are in great condition.
Old 07-31-2012, 05:30 PM   #4
bubba4

Drives: Wish I could upload a pic...
Hey KG, I'm in the Baltimore, Maryland area. About an hour-ish away from you and I was looking preferrably to make a local sale of some wheels I had on my camaro, they are 18' black wheels, WITH tires/center caps/AND TPMS, no lugs. I am only looking for $350-$400 which seems like it could be in your range if your interested in the wheels... Let me know! I've attached a link to my post here...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238859

in case you want to check them out. Let me know if your interested sir, I initially had steelies on mine and I know the rush to get rid of them, lol. Good luck!
bubba4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:58 PM   #5
KG Rockville

I did see you earlier post and even looked into your profile pictures. Trust me - I was considering all options including driving all the way Cream Ridge NJ for a set of wheels. But as to your wheels, yes they're in my budget, but I just prefer the look of the 1LT Stock wheels.
Old 07-31-2012, 06:50 PM   #6
bubba4

Drives: Wish I could upload a pic...
You referring to my post KG? I'm in Baltimore, not New Jersey, if your looking for a the 1LT's I understand, but Baltimore is much closer then Jersey for local pickup IF you were interested.
bubba4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:20 PM   #7
KG Rockville

I did understand that you're local. I remember reading your listing two or more days ago and looking at your garage pics. I was considering them. Mentioning the Cream Ridge NJ rims was just to say I was running ALL options I could think of to get me out of the steelies. But I just want to stick with 1LTs if at all possible. In the whole of the Washington DC area some 1LT must want to move to the next level.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:51 PM   #8
JP5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG Rockville View Post
I did see your listing and mentioned it in my original post when I said "..upstate PA.." - that's you. And I appreciate your half-way drive offer. And you have a great set of wheels. It will just be cost prohibitive to make such an arrangement. You are over five hours away. As I mentioned - I'm on a budget. Given my gas guzzling ride all the way to Hermitage PA you'd have to give me your wheels for $275. Half way you'd have to sell them to me for $350. So there you have it. I am $ wise way way way off where you want to be. It just doesn't make sense for two adults to burn - combined - ten hours on the road at these values. But I do appreciate your offer and again, your wheels are in great condition.
Dude, I don't know what you are looking at for calculating distance, but my figures show 4hrs and 10 minutes, and with Me offering to drive half way is a mere 2 hrs each way. If that is too far to drive to get what you are looking for, all I can say is WOW !.

Good luck in you search.
Old 07-31-2012, 09:44 PM   #9
KG Rockville

Google maps reflects Rockville MD to Hermitage PA as 5 hours 19 minutes or 288 miles. Then it reflects one toll and two partial tolls (whatever a partial toll is). Unfortunately I'm driving a 2000 Chevy Van getting 16 miles per gallon when the wind is behind me. Gas and tolls that's easily $75 EACH way to Hermitage. I'd like to do the deal for $425 net - I'm not looking for pristine set of tires and wheels. I know I'm on a budget. So if I drove all the way to you that would be ($75 x two) or $150 off my top $425 = $275 cash in your hand. If you drive half way I've still got a 288 mile round trip drive or $75 off my $425 = $350 cash in your hand. Either way, one or two grown dudes are in total going to have spent over 10.5 hours behind the wheel merely to exchange several hundred dollars. Just doesn't seem like a viable plan. If you want to correct my math or want to make me an offer I just can't help but take please do. I'm sure somewhere in the greater Washington DC metropolitan area there’s a set of what I’m looking for…. rotting in someone’s garage.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:26 AM   #10
JP5

Guy,

I apoligze and uderstand where you are with what you want to pay.

Last edited by JP5; 08-01-2012 at 06:35 AM.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #11
KG Rockville

No Longer WTB - Local SS rims purchased.