Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 08-02-2012, 04:10 AM   #1
96_2010_CAMARO

Drives: 2012 SIM Camaro 2SS/RS , 2010 Tahoe
Send a message via MSN to 96_2010_CAMARO
Unhappy cylinder #7 misfire

Hey guys , my camaro misfire's and i don't know what's the problem i took it to three chevy dealers and they didn't figure out what's the issue
the service satiability trak is always on and heres a list of the things i changed to fix this problem but nothing worked
coils changed plugs checked and changed injector changed plug wires changed
maf sensor changed and ive also changed the crank shaft sensor but the 7th cylinder still misfires :( and the car always misfires when i turn left ? runs normal when i turn right . please help i'm getting really depressed from this issue

thx
Old 08-02-2012, 10:56 AM   #2
96_2010_CAMARO

Drives: 2012 SIM Camaro 2SS/RS , 2010 Tahoe
Send a message via MSN to 96_2010_CAMARO
anyone ?
Old 08-02-2012, 11:03 AM   #3
camarograna2
Car Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow Camaro 2SS A/T
Send a message via MSN to camarograna2
I recently took mine for misfire and stabilitrak warning lighting up. They found #6 DOD Lifter inop causing engine noise & damaging camshaft and lifters. They replaced all lifters, camshaft, head bolts, head gaskets, intake gaskets, exhaust gaskets, installed pushrods and rocker arms and rocker covers. Installed new water pump gaskets and A/C drive belt all exhaust manifold to head bolts.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:45 AM   #4
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96_2010_CAMARO View Post
Hey guys , my camaro misfire's and i don't know what's the problem i took it to three chevy dealers and they didn't figure out what's the issue
the service satiability trak is always on and heres a list of the things i changed to fix this problem but nothing worked
coils changed plugs checked and changed injector changed plug wires changed
maf sensor changed and ive also changed the crank shaft sensor but the 7th cylinder still misfires :( and the car always misfires when i turn left ? runs normal when i turn right . please help i'm getting really depressed from this issue

thx
I am sorry to hear this! And I apologize for not seeing this earlier. If you could please provide me with your first and last name, address, phone number, VIN, mileage and involved dealership, I will be glad to contact the main dealership that you work with!

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service