Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 08-22-2010, 01:05 PM   #813
mrbrans5

Drives: IOM Bahia Int. 2LT RS M6 SR BH
Thanks

Thanks to Hylton, Scott and everyone else, who worked so hard on such a great event. Also Martinrea, Nurse, and all the sponsors for their generous donations.

What a great weekend! My wife and I had a blast. Sure was nice meeting so many friendly people from all over Canada and the USA. If I could steal a quote from Joseph... “I never would have guessed we would be playing “Spin The Bottle” at a “CAR SHOW” ??

I forgot to take pictures but here are a few of the Holiday Inn parking lot before we left for Martinrea.

I hope everyone has a safe trip home.

Attached Images

mrbrans5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:05 PM   #814
blkngldbabe
Barossa's handler

Drives: 2LT/RS RJT
Next year I'm definitely getting the three days off. I'm thrilled I got out for the social last night. What a hoot. What a great group of people. I was only able to hang out for a little while, but truly enjoyed myself. It was a joy to meet some of our southernly neighbors and to get some time to spend with Super60 and Linda from the plant was alot of fun. Bill (corvette owner) had a great many stories and was a wealth of info. Great to meet you.

Thanks so much to Mike for giving me the great privilege of owning a litho. I cherish my #153 and am humbled that you found me deserving.

CajunCamaroChic, glad to have met you! I hope you have a safe flight home and that you enjoyed your trip up here as much as I think you did. Banshee, you crazy fella, hope everything worked out in your favor last night LOL. Remember, Dark and Stormies need to be tried. Goslings. And of coures GO STEELERS!!!!

Thanks to all of the organizers for a great time. Hylton, fantastic work and Scott you rock. LOVE the customer relations between our very own big three and their people that travelled with. Great to see.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:56 PM   #815
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
I am at the airport in Toronto waiting to fly out from an absolutely wonderful time! Here are a few more pics from the Martinrea visit and I'll post more when I get home tonight.
Attached Images

Old 08-22-2010, 02:58 PM   #816
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkngldbabe View Post
Next year I'm definitely getting the three days off. I'm thrilled I got out for the social last night. What a hoot. What a great group of people. I was only able to hang out for a little while, but truly enjoyed myself. It was a joy to meet some of our southernly neighbors and to get some time to spend with Super60 and Linda from the plant was alot of fun. Bill (corvette owner) had a great many stories and was a wealth of info. Great to meet you.

Thanks so much to Mike for giving me the great privilege of owning a litho. I cherish my #153 and am humbled that you found me deserving.

CajunCamaroChic, glad to have met you! I hope you have a safe flight home and that you enjoyed your trip up here as much as I think you did. Banshee, you crazy fella, hope everything worked out in your favor last night LOL. Remember, Dark and Stormies need to be tried. Goslings. And of coures GO STEELERS!!!!

Thanks to all of the organizers for a great time. Hylton, fantastic work and Scott you rock. LOVE the customer relations between our very own big three and their people that travelled with. Great to see.
It was great to meet you as well, and thanks so very much for the Choco apparel, I am wearing the blue one right now! You are awesome!!!
Old 08-22-2010, 03:09 PM   #817
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunCamaroChic View Post
I am at the airport in Toronto waiting to fly out from an absolutely wonderful time! Here are a few more pics from the Martinrea visit and I'll post more when I get home tonight.
Have a safe trip home my dear.

Amy and I picked up the boys and are just now home safe and sound. I hope that is the case for everyone else. What a great time! Spin the bottle at 1:30 in the morning? Only we could pull something like that off and have a fantastic time doing it. It is much more than a car club. LMFAO.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:27 PM   #818
Boxer4PSI

Drives: 2010 "Bumblebee" Camaro 2SS
What a great time! Got home about an hour ago. Left the hotel at 7:00am, was Stateside by 9:30am (401 and QEW were both empty), and luckily had wide open highway driving the rest of the way.

Time go through this thread and comment on the posted pics, as well as sort/upload some of my own pics of the event.

For those who couldn't make it this year, definitely make it out next year. It's worth the long drive!
Boxer4PSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 06:20 PM   #819
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary H50 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd24 View Post
Safe travels everyone - it was a blast to meet so many new friends - both buyers and builders - it was great to share stories of racoon versus splitter (both lost), orange cones, truck tire blow-outs, modifications, and all things 2010 Camaro.

Thanks to Martinrea Ajax, GM Oshawa, Nurse Chevrolet Cadillac and the Canadian Automotive Museum for four fantastic events - special thanks to Martinrea and Nurse for their BBQs !

We appreciate all our event Sponsors investments in the BBOMG - from goodie bags, raffle prizes and socials - you continue to earn our business and our loyalty - not just because of BBOMG but for your consistently outstanding customer service and your friendship.

Finally to all the Event Planners / Doers, especially Hylton and Scott, your hard work is truly amazing and further built on the great reputation this event is creating. Mike Judge sharing so much time with us was an extra treat for all of us Litho holders and those on his list to receive one from this event.

You have to be here to appreciate what friendship and passion is shared by everyone attending, not just for Camaro but for the virtual community we share at camaro5 - in-person you see that passion which is fueled by friendship. The pictures show what we did in Oshawa but there is nothing like being here in-person - so make sure as soon as you see postings for the 3rd Annual BBOMG you begin your plans to join us next time.
Tom, I agree the events all went very well, and it was very nice to see the passion in the builers of our Camaros for the product that they deliver. It was very nice to meet you and Fran, stay in touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcox2010 View Post
thanks everyone for a wonderful weekend meet some new people and freinds from last year cant wait for next year when i have the synergy green ss thanks mike judge and hylton and scotty u guys are wonderful and everyone else u are great everyone take care and see u guys next year and if u every come to buffalo letme thanks keith kcox2010

ps eric ss and camaroscotty and anna thanks for all your help and conversation take care see next year
It was nice to meet you, hope to do it all again soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkngldbabe View Post

It was nice to meet you, sorry you were unable to be there for everything. Congrats on earning your litho, Mike is a truly magnificent person, with a passion for making his customers happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunCamaroChic View Post
Have a safe flight home, and it was nice to meet you. Thanks for your help on the little project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trm0002 View Post

Amy and I picked up the boys and are just now home safe and sound. I hope that is the case for everyone else. What a great time! Spin the bottle at 1:30 in the morning? Only we could pull something like that off and have a fantastic time doing it. It is much more than a car club. LMFAO.
Trent, it was nice to meet you and Amy, and thanks for letting tag along on your trip from Niagara Falls. I had a blast.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:24 PM   #820
camarorick

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by trm0002 View Post

What a great time

A special thanks to Hylton, Scott, Mike, the sponsors, and everyone who attended. I was wondering how the hell could this event top last year... Well, it did

The early Sunday morning games were fun :emoticon7:..... I need to purchase some more chapstick
camarorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 06:29 PM   #821
Hobgoblin42

Drives: 2012 2LT 45th Anniversary edition
Send a message via Yahoo to Hobgoblin42
Just got home, after a quick trip the Erie Fair.

I had a fantastic time meeting everyone and I would like to thank those that spent the time planning and organizing this event.

You all rule!

Thanks.

Paul and Deb
Hobgoblin42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 06:41 PM   #822
GEEo
OKCamaros

Drives: 4 banger Diesel
Nice guys!
GEEo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:04 PM   #823
Hobgoblin42

Some pictures from Saturday Night!
Attached Images

Old 08-22-2010, 07:10 PM   #824
Hobgoblin42

I liked the backdrop for these shots!
Attached Images

Old 08-22-2010, 07:43 PM   #825
CanadianCamaro

Drives: 2SS/RS IOM - A.K.A. DA ;)
Keep those pictures coming folks! For some reason (and I can't figure out why) I didn't take many pictures . So I can't wait to get them from our "official photographer:

For now, a really quick thanks to everyone for coming and I hope all of you had / will have a safe trip home. Once I gather my thoughts I will post a more appropriate thank you etc.

"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
CanadianCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:50 PM   #826
blkngldbabe
Barossa's handler

Drives: 2LT/RS RJT
When will the official photos be up? He was a busy man LOL.

Tags
oshawa rocks!, you should be coming here!