Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 07-10-2012, 01:49 AM   #141
SoCalThug

Drives: 2012 Summit White 1Ls
Sign on people lets play some rounds
SoCalThug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:00 AM   #142
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
WELL my executive decision, being the best player stats wise in the clan (I think, I haven't looked lately), demand that you join me in some 2v2's or 3v3's tonight.

Damn, guess I got off before you got on..... had to get some sleep....I have court at 0900. we will play don't worry....probably won't be on much til next Tues though...gotta work and then its off to NY for some R&R...

PSST.... don't look now but if I go by K/D Colin Gordon has got you beat by a little.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:01 AM   #143
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalThug View Post
i joined the free elite so far.. but not sure how to find all you c5 guys on there. havnt played xbox for awile someone help

If you are signed into the free account...I will try and look you up and send you a clan invite...it will be at the bottom of your elite page under invites. Then you can see all the clan members and get FR's going to play with us.

IT APPEARS I WAS ABLE TO GET AN INVITE TO GO THRU TO YOU AT 11:47 EST...SO IT SHOULD BE IN YOUR ACCOUNT WHEN YOU LOG IN.

Last edited by SILVERHAWK; 07-10-2012 at 10:49 AM.
SILVERHAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:16 AM   #144
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres379 View Post
LETS GO!!! I need help on theses matches!!!

Alright, did someone slip me a pill in my diet coke last night....

If you are in the clan...what's your name cause I don't recognize the username.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:26 AM   #145
colingordon
Her Name is Mila

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT A6, 2014 Camaro 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
Damn, guess I got off before you got on..... had to get some sleep....I have court at 0900. we will play don't worry....probably won't be on much til next Tues though...gotta work and then its off to NY for some R&R...

PSST.... don't look now but if I go by K/D Colin Gordon has got you beat by a little.
Haha dont show him he might rage quit hahaha
Old 07-10-2012, 12:03 PM   #146
jcamaro
Obsessed Much?

Drives: 2015 Silver 1SS/RS M6
I added a few people from the clan list last night, so if you see an invite from Orlandu501, that's me.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:06 PM   #147
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
I'll be playing today hopefully around 3 or 3:30PM today Pacific Standard Time. Hopefully I get to play with some of you. I have to shake off some rust for being away from it for so long.

Also, ever since I started the Prestige part of earning levels and points, I had to forfeit all my weapons that I've accumulated. That doesn't help when I have a shitty one now. Lol. I wonder if we can send eachother weapon files some how to provide for eachother.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:43 PM   #148
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcamaro View Post
I added a few people from the clan list last night, so if you see an invite from Orlandu501, that's me.
Oh..... thank god you said something. I accepted but must have had a brain fart because I was wondering who it was....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
I'll be playing today hopefully around 3 or 3:30PM today Pacific Standard Time. Hopefully I get to play with some of you. I have to shake off some rust for being away from it for so long.

Also, ever since I started the Prestige part of earning levels and points, I had to forfeit all my weapons that I've accumulated. That doesn't help when I have a shitty one now. Lol. I wonder if we can send eachother weapon files some how to provide for eachother.
you can use your prestige coins to purchase an item to carry with you on to further levels of prestige...When I prestige now I have all my favorite base weapons, my favorite base perks, and my favorite lethal item...claymore. I have one coin left to spend at the moment. Just have to use the guns to get back my attachments etc..... check your prestige store to see if you have coins to spend.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:45 PM   #149
TCAT

Thanks Silver. I don't have any coins right now to spend, but how do you earn them? I need to earn some tonight to spend on a new weapon.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:31 PM   #150
jcamaro
Obsessed Much?

Quote:
Thanks Silver. I don't have any coins right now to spend, but how do you earn them? I need to earn some tonight to spend on a new weapon.
You earn 1 per prestige level. So if you've never prestige'd then you won't have any. You can also use them from double XP or double weapon XP for something like 2 hours, which is a waste.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:36 PM   #151
TCAT

Awe gotcha, thank you. I am on level 18 prestige of memory serves correct. I checked after I was done playing a few days ago and for some reason I don't have any prestige points from my leveling up.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:42 PM   #152
strych9
I'll be back...

Drives: Subaru, HD Road Glide Special
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
I'm playing 2v2's all night. Anyone interester add me. IDriveCamaroSS. Just message me and let me know you want to play. Later
LOL...I played against you a few nights ago. I remember your "IDriveCamaroSS" tag.

"Lootinit Dan"

-Lurking in the shadows with the Model 1887
Old 07-10-2012, 01:59 PM   #153
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Drives: 2012 SVT Raptor
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
I just got my xbox all hooked up again a few nights ago, I'll be ready to hop online with y'all soon.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:30 PM   #154
jcamaro
Obsessed Much?

Quote:
Awe gotcha, thank you. I am on level 18 prestige of memory serves correct. I checked after I was done playing a few days ago and for some reason I don't have any prestige points from my leveling up.
Do you mean you prestige'd and are now level 18 again? Because each time you prestige you have to level from 1 to 80 again. But you can prestige 20 times total, so technically you have to go through 1600 levels! But you only get 1 prestige point for each time you prestige, meaning you reset your level to 1 and advance a prestige level after hitting 80 again.