Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I)

Old 04-13-2010, 11:41 AM   #71
Da Hose
ACCOUNT HOZED BY GN......

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS #26731
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
ummm.... Bonnie... I didnt see my outfit on there?
NO SPEEDOS SPIKE.....EWWWWWW

I'd bet $100 that you smile like that all the time, even in your sleep... and you don't snore when you sleep, you giggle.

Da Hose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:52 AM   #72
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
HOT Ladies y'all look HOT HOT
man makes me happy to know y'all are here at the fest this weekend. 3 to go
spyderbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:59 AM   #73
Abygale

Drives: .
Well I have a few outfits that I won't be using that Spike is welcome to use! I'll bring them, and the fishnet hose, just in case he shows up with "nothing to wear."
Abygale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:12 PM   #74
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
There is no grass back there to cut. Now WEEDS? Oh, ya...... there is a forest. I'm not doing it. I don't use it.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:19 PM   #75
Bonnie
Bonfyre

Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
I thought you and the other ladies were supposed to find one for me?
Abby will hook u up! LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
Very cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Kid View Post
WOW!!!! Beautiful, ladies!
aww, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderbuddy View Post
HOT Ladies y'all look HOT HOT
man makes me happy to know y'all are here at the fest this weekend. 3 to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
Well I have a few outfits that I won't be using that Spike is welcome to use! I'll bring them, and the fishnet hose, just in case he shows up with "nothing to wear."
haha I guess we'll get Spike all dressed up then!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
There is no grass back there to cut. Now WEEDS? Oh, ya...... there is a forest. I'm not doing it. I don't use it.
Then make your son do it, its your house!
Old 04-13-2010, 12:23 PM   #76
Abygale

You tel 'em Bonnie!

I'm thinking that IF Spike wears one of my outfits it would never ever be the same. In more ways than one!

I would definitely have to forget about ever wearing the fishnets again for sure. My guess is that he would put his fist through them at least twice trying to put them on. It could be pretty entertaining to watch though!
Old 04-13-2010, 12:26 PM   #77
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
Damn.... just damn.

And for those of you who noticed the "monster mass" and that Randy needed to cut the grass...

I had to go back and look again... ahemmm... to see what that was all about!
Hey, I resemble that remark.. until you have experienced 'Monster Mass/Milk' withdrawls, you can not speak to it. It's an addiction I have been fighting for years. I just can help myself, that sh*t is good! And now, I'm 11 days out from a powerlifting event.. I need all I can get.

The girls are HOT, no doubt about it.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:38 PM   #78
Bonnie
Bonfyre

Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
You tel 'em Bonnie!

I'm thinking that IF Spike wears one of my outfits it would never ever be the same. In more ways than one!

I would definitely have to forget about ever wearing the fishnets again for sure. My guess is that he would put his fist through them at least twice trying to put them on. It could be pretty entertaining to watch though!
We have to do this!!!! We need just one picture!!!!! LMAO for old time sake anyway!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
Hey, I resemble that remark.. until you have experienced 'Monster Mass/Milk' withdrawls, you can not speak to it. It's an addiction I have been fighting for years. I just can help myself, that sh*t is good! And now, I'm 11 days out from a powerlifting event.. I need all I can get.

The girls are HOT, no doubt about it.
Which event? I'm doing an NPC figure competition in Aug. The Heart of Dixie in Mobile, Al.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:20 PM   #79
Abygale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
We have to do this!!!! We need just one picture!!!!! LMAO for old time sake anyway!!
You betcha! Since I opted not to be in the photo shoot I'll be free to TAKE lots of pictures and I'll be on the lookout for opportunities to catch Spike in some compromised situations!

Oh and wasn't he the one bragging about being able to put his feet behind his head like Camaro Gal did? I'm pretty sure it was him. He'll have to demonstrate that for us while he's wearing those fishnets! LOL
Old 04-13-2010, 01:24 PM   #80
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Which event? I'm doing an NPC figure competition in Aug. The Heart of Dixie in Mobile, Al.
That is awesome!! The Figure competition is HARD!! I know what kind of work you need to do there!!!! Mine is a local event put on by my gym. I'm shooting for 600 lbs DL, 450 lb BCH, 550 lb SQ. I have hurt my shoulder in training and concerned about my bench. Last year I benched 465 lbs. I will have a Strongman event at the end of May. I will need some recovery time.

But on a side note. I have 2 trainees (husband and wife) that are going to be in the powerlifting event.. their very first one and they are doing awesome!! I'm so excited for them.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:32 PM   #81
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Quote:
That is awesome!! The Figure competition is HARD!! I know what kind of work you need to do there!!!! Mine is a local event put on by my gym. I'm shooting for 600 lbs DL, 450 lb BCH, 550 lb SQ. I have hurt my shoulder in training and concerned about my bench. Last year I benched 465 lbs. I will have a Strongman event at the end of May. I will need some recovery time.

But on a side note. I have 2 trainees (husband and wife) that are going to be in the powerlifting event.. their very first one and they are doing awesome!! I'm so excited for them.
Damn hrpiii... I didnt know getting those strutt bolts out hurt you so bad. Down to 450? Puss!

Did I tell you Drew and I were able to get both bolts out of his and my car no problem? we learned something... brains > muscle and... work smarter not harder... If you just loosen the nut... it comes right off! then worry about the bolt.

See you Thursday! OH, my buddy wants to see your car with the 1.25" drop next to mine with only 1".... We will see him if not Thursday night, for sure Friday morn.
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:36 PM   #82
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Quote:
Damn hrpiii... I didnt know getting those strutt bolts out hurt you so bad. Down to 450? Puss!

Did I tell you Drew and I were able to get both bolts out of his and my car no problem? we learned something... brains > muscle and... work smarter not harder... If you just loosen the nut... it comes right off! then worry about the bolt.

See you Thursday! OH, my buddy wants to see your car with the 1.25" drop next to mine with only 1".... We will see him if not Thursday night, for sure Friday morn.
Yes, but brains can't pick you car up and throw it! If you are looking for your car amongst the 500 cars, yours will be the one upside down.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:37 PM   #83
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Quote:
Yes, but brains can't pick you car up and throw it! If you are looking for your car amongst the 500 cars, yours will be the one upside down.
NO NO!!! Easy boy!
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:40 PM   #84
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Quote:
NO NO!!! Easy boy!