Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 04-03-2015, 06:54 PM   #1
Cornflakes'Camaro
Counting down the days...

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
Tick Performance 5 star review

Between the customer support, help collecting parts and honest straightforward communication, Tick Performance has their interpersonal communication as well as engine modifications figured out.

Martin was a massive help, being a man as busy as he is, he managed to locate and overnight mail multiple parts to me 2 days prior to my dyno tune date.

Jonathan took his time on the dyno and driving portion of my tune. I could tell he wasn't in a rush to get it done so he could move onto the next job. He made sure it was right and took his time. My LS3 now runs perfect after the installation of my camshaft and support mods.

Overall, I'd give Tick Performance a 5 star rating. The only thing that I was surprised with was the waiting length for the dyno date (I had to wait over a month). I cannot and will not hold that against them or any other shop. They're good, and you have to wait for good shops to have time to dedicate to your vehicle. It's as simple as that.
Tick Performance Custom Cam w/ support mods/BBK LT Headers w/ midpipes/Straight Exhaust/Airaid Cold Air Intake/ZL1 Driveshaft/ZL1 Differential/Hendrix Engineering Offset Bushings/ZL1 Axles/BMR Rear Subframe Bushings/BMR Toe Rods/Carlyle Racing 15" Conversion/Jannetty Winsheild Bottle Scoop/Forgestar 15x10 Beadlocks wrapped in Mickey Thompson Radial Pros
Cornflakes'Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 09:08 PM   #2
Matt@Tick

Drives: All GM Performance
Awesome. Thank you so much for your business AND for your kind words!
Matt@Tick is offline   Reply With Quote