Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-18-2015, 01:56 AM   #3151
yenkostyle

Drives: 2015 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjs279 View Post
Maybe I will. Thanks for the advice but there seems to be enough douche bags right in this thread with nothing better to do than share useless opinions
Really that is all you can do now? Resort to directly attacking a person by name calling? You received feedback on a car you are posing as something it is not (an SS), through your own admission"...hadn't seen a picture of my calipers close up he and you included wouldn't have ever known the difference so don't give me shit about what's actually reality and what isn't."

It's obvious you want sooo bad for it to be a real SS. You are emotionally invested in what people say about your car and choice of presenting, errrr posing it as something it is not. But hey if a guy identifies as a woman and cosmetically changes the way they look then in today's society they are now all of a sudden classified as a woman so I guess if you take a V6 non SS and give it a nose job, some badges and stickers that make it look like an SS it can be, in fact an SS if it wants to... Lmfao, Who am I to hate?

Good luck to you young man in your endeavour but in my book you are no better then a person throwing on a military uniform without ever serving a day and claiming they are something they are not.

I'm sure you will have a few choice four letter words for me as the likes of you will without a doubt have to say something to get in the last word so I leave you with your opportunity. But for your entertaining childish emotional response to my opionion, as it sure has gave me something to waste my time on.
yenkostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 06:31 AM   #3152
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
now some mustang is going to smoke him and post that he smoked a Camaro SS. Not saying you race tjs279. The reason people are so upset about you putting SS badges on your non SS is because it's lying plain and simple. People have been ripped off on cars with badges saying a car is something its not. Also not saying thats what you plan to do.
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 08:56 AM   #3153
LastGen5
Manual Guy - Until Now...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
HansiH71 - I don't have a clue on the production numbers, but I can't imagine our cars will have too much collector value. There have been many Gen 5 special editions over the years. Since I ordered mine, I've kept an eye on the CE's for sale on AutoTrader and there haven't been many. That won't give you a feel on the number of custom orders like mine that I would expect to be the majority of these cars. That said, only time will tell for sure.

Most importantly for me, I am still in love with mine and it absolutely turns heads - particularly from other Camaro owners. If you find out more, please share.

Last edited by LastGen5; 07-18-2015 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Added member name to the response.
LastGen5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 10:16 AM   #3154
tjs279

Drives: Camaro RS/SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by yenkostyle View Post
Really that is all you can do now? Resort to directly attacking a person by name calling? You received feedback on a car you are posing as something it is not (an SS), through your own admission"...hadn't seen a picture of my calipers close up he and you included wouldn't have ever known the difference so don't give me shit about what's actually reality and what isn't."

It's obvious you want sooo bad for it to be a real SS. You are emotionally invested in what people say about your car and choice of presenting, errrr posing it as something it is not. But hey if a guy identifies as a woman and cosmetically changes the way they look then in today's society they are now all of a sudden classified as a woman so I guess if you take a V6 non SS and give it a nose job, some badges and stickers that make it look like an SS it can be, in fact an SS if it wants to... Lmfao, Who am I to hate?

Good luck to you young man in your endeavour but in my book you are no better then a person throwing on a military uniform without ever serving a day and claiming they are something they are not.

I'm sure you will have a few choice four letter words for me as the likes of you will without a doubt have to say something to get in the last word so I leave you with your opportunity. But for your entertaining childish emotional response to my opionion, as it sure has gave me something to waste my time on.
If I really wanted to buy a true V8 SS I can certainly go buy one but I like my car so no need to. Yes I posted pics of my car but I didn't post them for people to be smart asses and negative but I figured that would happen. Call me childish but I'm just replying to people's mostly irrelevant comments and your comments about cross dressing and military are completely irrelevant. I'm done with this conversation BUT if people are going to dish it out they better be able to take it. You guys who criticize sure don't like it when people comment back. 😢
tjs279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 10:18 AM   #3155
tjs279

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
now some mustang is going to smoke him and post that he smoked a Camaro SS. Not saying you race tjs279. The reason people are so upset about you putting SS badges on your non SS is because it's lying plain and simple. People have been ripped off on cars with badges saying a car is something its not. Also not saying thats what you plan to do.
Then don't comment and assume? You know what they say about that ....
Old 07-18-2015, 11:13 AM   #3156
yenkostyle

Drives: 2015 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjs279 View Post
If I really wanted to buy a true V8 SS I can certainly go buy one but I like my car so no need to. Yes I posted pics of my car but I didn't post them for people to be smart asses and negative but I figured that would happen. Call me childish but I'm just replying to people's mostly irrelevant comments and your comments about cross dressing and military are completely irrelevant. I'm done with this conversation BUT if people are going to dish it out they better be able to take it. You guys who criticize sure don't like it when people comment back. ��

First military service and cross dressing comments were an analogy. I.e. A thing that is comparable to something else in significant respects.

Second, plenty of people on here including myself can dish it and take it; however, you are the one name calling, and using four letter words.

If you are going to show off a car and it is either tacky, FAKE, and or or overdone, people are going to criticize. It hurt your ego, I get that but your lack of ability to use any real wit in your response or even just take it and move on is what destroys your credibility and speaks volumes to your character.

Again you just respond emotionally, attack, call names, use profanity and otherwise pout.

I give two flying interwebs what you do with your car, your right it is YOUR car yet if I see a faked out car posing to be something its not I am going to laugh or criticize it. That is my right. If you allow it to anger you, and obviously from your responses it does, then that's your issue to deal with. Its amusement to me to read your emotional charged responses to someone expressing their opinion.

Good luck to you and remember what Joe dirt says " you can't have no in your heart"

Now

Last edited by yenkostyle; 07-18-2015 at 11:24 AM.
yenkostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 12:22 PM   #3157
tjs279

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenkostyle View Post
First military service and cross dressing comments were an analogy. I.e. A thing that is comparable to something else in significant respects.

Second, plenty of people on here including myself can dish it and take it; however, you are the one name calling, and using four letter words.

If you are going to show off a car and it is either tacky, FAKE, and or or overdone, people are going to criticize. It hurt your ego, I get that but your lack of ability to use any real wit in your response or even just take it and move on is what destroys your credibility and speaks volumes to your character.

Again you just respond emotionally, attack, call names, use profanity and otherwise pout.

I give two flying interwebs what you do with your car, your right it is YOUR car yet if I see a faked out car posing to be something its not I am going to laugh or criticize it. That is my right. If you allow it to anger you, and obviously from your responses it does, then that's your issue to deal with. Its amusement to me to read your emotional charged responses to someone expressing their opinion.

Good luck to you and remember what Joe dirt says " you can't have no in your heart"

Now
Haha. Me? I most certainly did not attack or use four letter words directed at anyone nor am I attacking anyone. Maybe you should read the other comments because I'm only replying to their and your comments. You know nothing about me and my character. I stated several times I don't care if you or anyone else likes my car or what I did to it. I didn't post pics of it here for anyone's approval but if people are going to criticize and compare me to "douche bag mustang drivers" I'm going to say what I think but this is getting old and really a waste of my time because I have better things to do than reply to people's stupid opinions on here.
Old 07-18-2015, 12:44 PM   #3158
gnturboray

Drives: SIM 2010 2SS/RS LS3 LPE750
the butthurt is really flowing here and maybe i was outta line with the mustang comment so allow me retort, why dont you slap STI on the back so the ricers will think its a turbo and all wheel drive?

Last edited by gnturboray; 07-18-2015 at 12:57 PM.
gnturboray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 01:12 PM   #3159
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
adding tjs279 to your ignore list makes this thread a page shorter and gets rid of the bs
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 11:46 AM   #3160
SlvrBulletPsycho

Drives: 2012 ZL1 Camaro
A few silver ice photos to add to the thread..

SlvrBulletPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 10:05 AM   #3161
LastGen5
Manual Guy - Until Now...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
[QUOTE=SlvrBulletPsycho;8572029]A few silver ice photos to add to the thread..

Okay - that silver ZL1 is badass and a nice way to move back onto what this thread is about!
LastGen5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 12:55 PM   #3162
Cmitopgun

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT/RS
Shot of my 2011 SIM 1LT at NCM Motorsports Park!
Attached Images

ZL1 Front Fascia, Rockers, & Diffuser, LED DRLs and Fogs, 1LT/RS badges from EmblemPros, CAI Intake, Vmax Ported Throttle Body, Stainless Works Long Tube Headers and Cat-Back Dual Tip Exhaust, IPF Tune, TF3 style stripe kit, Black OEM high wing spoiler, trunk lid blackout stripe, Nitto Motivo tires, 20" Niche rims, and more to come!
Cmitopgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 03:54 PM   #3163
102SS
waiting at the tree

Drives: SIM 2010 2SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
But then some Mustang rolls on a real SS and gets his ass handed to him
102SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 03:00 PM   #3164
JBoyd

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro SIM LS3 M6
sunrise and a local car show
Attached Images

JBoyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
silver camaro, silver ice metallic, silver ice metallic camaro, sim camaro