Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 04-09-2013, 10:54 PM   #29
Rob53

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS VR Camaro convertible
Date set for shoot

Saturday May 18th 0800hrs for the convertible Camaro 5th Gen photo shoot in Fresno. Whether we have female models depends on you. Let me know ASAP regarding models, as I need to give them advanced notice. I still have 3 locations I'm considering for the shoot. Where we shoot will depend on the final number of cars in the shot.

Trisha from Riverside and Aaron with CGM SS I don't have contact phone numbers for you. Please forward your cell numbers if you are still planning on participating in this. Thanks........Rob
Old 04-11-2013, 12:34 PM   #30
Rob53

SIM dropped off the roster

The SIM SS/RS has officially dropped off the list, putting the shoot in serious doubt.

One last time, I will ask if anyone in California is interested in being a prt of this photo shoot. The shoot will place all Camaro SS/RS convertibles into a precision formation, like the previous Delta Force Camaro photo shoots. This will be the last time I do this type of shoot.

This is a unique photo opportunity, free to any Camaro convertible SS/RS owner. Why is this unique? Well, have you seen a professional photo of 10 - 5th Gen. Camaros in a precision formation anywhere else? I haven't.

Contact me ASAP to reserve a spot. Last call.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:23 PM   #31
Rob53

Photo shoot cancelled

Three cars have dropped out in the past 2 weeks, so it does not look like there will be enough to do the formation shot I had in mind.

If anyone in the Central Valley, with a convertible Camaro 5th Gen still wants to shoot, I'll do that. Not limited to SS, open to all converts. We'll shoot at an alternative location. Contact me ASAP to participate in this FREE photo shoot.