Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 1st & 2nd Generation Camaros > 1st & 2nd Gen Marketplace

Old 05-17-2011, 08:02 AM   #1
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
1967 Camaro... Please read/help

I am testing the waters on selling my 67 Camaro. It's a project not for the weak at heart. I'm not sure I'll actually go through with it but if the right buyer comes along I'll sell it.

It started out as a complate, numbers matching car. I have since began trying to restore it but ran out of time and honestly... desire.

I will update this post when I get home but I will tell you EVERYTHING is either new or refinished. The shell needs some work and all the panels need mounted.

1967 Coupe. Originally BN yellow with black vinyl top and standard black interior. 327, powerglide, Console shifter.

Tons of new/improved parts in boxes.

As it sits today:

Plenty more pics to come.

As far as price, since I have to list one... I'd love to sell it as a complete package... Not looking to part out yet. It is a FULL car that ran and drove when I took it apart. I'd like to get $7,000 for it or trade for a 4th gen 93-97 Z28 M6 in decent shape.

I'll offer a finders fee to anyone who sends me a buy that I complete a deal with.
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 08:15 AM   #2
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Which motor? Tranny?Interior? In other words what was the original set up from the factory.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 08:19 AM   #3
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

It's all listed. Just above the picture...

Butternut yellow, black vinyl top, standard black vinyl interior, 327 powerglide with console shifter...
Old 05-17-2011, 08:21 AM   #4
acowherd

Drives: 2010 2ss/RS 4l80. 2009 2500 HD
I'll have to take a peek at this!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/FNSS-...75028626000379

FNSS Racing!
acowherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 08:24 AM   #5
2010 SS RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
It's all listed. Just above the picture...

Butternut yellow, black vinyl top, standard black vinyl interior, 327 powerglide with console shifter...
Nice. Did I miss that? lol early mornings..I tell ya.

I think you are at a very fair price. Guys are selling junk out here v6 originals with no floor pans left for 8K.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
Old 05-17-2011, 08:27 AM   #6
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by acowherd View Post
I'll have to take a peek at this!!
Come out Friday and I'll show it to you! Don't tell Kris though. I have to ease her in to selling it. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
Nice. Did I miss that? lol early mornings..I tell ya.

I think you are at a very fair price. Guys are selling junk out here v6 originals with no floor pans left for 8K.
I have seen that... It's a loss for me but... It's better than as it sits if I never finish it!
Old 05-17-2011, 08:35 AM   #7
2010 SS RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
Come out Friday and I'll show it to you! Don't tell Kris though. I have to ease her in to selling it. LOL

I have seen that... It's a loss for me but... It's better than as it sits if I never finish it!
I have been looking for a build for a friend of mine. We were looking to do a pro touring build but the market seems so soft right now that you can buy a completed one cheaper than building it. So maybe looking to go resto direction instead. Good color combo for the 67 is a big plus. I can tell you have some love in this baby...can you elaborate on what you have done.
Floor panel condition? Engine condition? 10 bolt or 12 rear end? Just lay it out man..lol
Old 05-17-2011, 09:41 AM   #8
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

At work... Give me a day and I will get pics up.

Floors are new and welded in. (fair welding job)
10 bolt

Room full of new parts:

Rebuilt and powdercoated subframe. New shocks, pst bushings, added disc brakes in front with brand new power booster in box.

Was told it was rebuilt in 2000 ran fine when took out. I have all the original stuff and new headers, flowmaster exhaust in box, new carb, new intake manifold, new alternator... Tons of brand new stuff.

A lot of the other parts are new or powder coated. new tires, powder coated wheels, new trim rings and 67 flat centers, new full interior... just a room full of new stuff!
Old 05-17-2011, 10:09 AM   #9
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Sent you a PM
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:27 PM   #10
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Replied...
Old 05-17-2011, 02:09 PM   #11
arod55
AROD55

Drives: 1955 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop
WOW, to bad it not here in Cali, I would love to see it and make you an offer. Your price sound like a great deal. How is the floor panels?, reason I ask is of the snow and salt they use on the roads back East. More pictures please.
arod55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:17 PM   #12
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

You wanted pictures... this is a SMALL sample!

ORIGINALLY:

FLOOR PANS/SHELL:

Off to the strippers:

Front:

Back:

What I got back from the strippers:

Front Floor. Both sides replaced. Seat brackets were removed and floor replaced under. Firewall kickpanel replaced.

Rear Floor. Driver was shot, passenger was saved.

Trunk, replaced by previous owner. Crap job, could be redone or needs fixed.

ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION:

Engine just out of car:

Engine with TONS of new stuff. Basically everything except the block, heads, cam and crank are new. I have all the original stuff too.

Transmission out of car:

Trans after a lot of elbow grease and some paint. New mount, new filter, gasket and chrome pan (not installed here but is now). No internal work.

FRONT SUBFRAME WORK:

Subframe out of car:

Sandblasted ready for powdercoating:

Lots of new parts:

Assembled:

Disc brakes, lots of other new stuff

Engine/transmission in:

Mounted:

REAR END WORK:

New bushing pads, new schackle bushings, new spring mounts.

Rear brakes rebuilt:

REAR BODY PANELS:

Newer inner and outer “dog” houses on both sides, new full quarters, new trunk lid, new roof. The skeleton under is in good shape.

New front inner fenders, radiator support and new poly body mounts. Original hood latch has been powdercoated.

HOW IT LOOKS TODAY:

All sheet metal is rough mounted (screwed in) and the doors are not aligned. The hood is just sitting in place. I mounted the original header panel and lower facia but I would replace them.

Stacks of new parts:

My inspirational photo:

If you have any questions as to whats new, just ask… it probably is.

There are a handful of things that I don’t have. Everything else is either new, refurbished or needs refurbished. I have a FULL interior kit… Seat covers, carpet, door panels… everything. The console and guage cluster are mint. I have service manuals, assembly manuals, restoration books, a 400+ photo log, every nut and bolt is bagged and labled. I honestly have a room full of stuff. Some of this is now on the car but you get the point!

Last edited by IROCanSS; 05-18-2011 at 10:39 AM.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:45 AM   #13
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Seems some of the photos are not fully loading for me. Is this the case for everyone?
Old 05-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #14
arod55
AROD55

Drives: 1955 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop
With as much work as you have into the project you should keep it. You have put your heart and soul into the 67. Being from Ohio I figured there would be a lot of rust. Your are close, keep the faith and finish it.
arod55 is offline   Reply With Quote