Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 02-11-2011, 09:25 PM   #197
Envy
Bully Proof

Drives: C5 COTW 1/31/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
First of all, you need to stop lumping me in with other people here. I have seen you once at Cars and Coffee and that was before you even had your car. I seem to remember the members being very helpful to you as you were asking for info on the Camaros. I have never once been rude to you at C&C so you can stop attacking me with these lies right now.

I don't know the other person you're talking about. I know most people from LSC but not all.
You are correct and I have altered my statement. I understand what is perceived as rude and insulting by one person could be business as usual for another. And I have noted that my other Texas fan blaSSt is not a local person...and not a member of Lone Star Camaro...just another SGM owner showing his support.

Quote:
You can call my analogy rediculous all you want. The fact remains that what I said was true and you can't handle that truth. You took it as an insult when it was nothing of the sort. Yes, I was trying to educate you, not insult you. I can't help it if you can't see that. Try to remember that this is the internet and you can't tell most of the time what a person's tone is through words typed here. I can tell that what you have typed here in your attacks towards me are far worse than anything I had typed in my original post. It's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black when you call my post immature. I never called you names. Remember that.
Not much to address here...but I did like your Jack Nicholson imitation.

Quote:
Finally, you're going to find people that don't agree with you and that don't like your car. It's just part of being in the car scene and being on an internet car forum. I was just trying to help you understand why people were saying what they were about your car not being a factory born RS. I have never said anything insulting about your car though.
I honestly don't care when people have negative opinions about my car. This isn't the first forum she's been on so I've heard it all before. If I minded the criticism...I wouldn't post. But none of this has been about my car's aesthetics...it's all about some people freaking out because I called my car an RS. That led to personal character attacks that were totally uncalled for. And while you didn't start it...you sure didn't mind chiming in with your .02.

Quote:
Try not to take everything on the internet so seriously.
I was minding my own business when you decided to take on the project of teaching me about RS cloning...so who's taking this too seriously?
Old 02-11-2011, 11:39 PM   #198
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
You are correct and I have altered my statement. I understand what is perceived as rude and insulting by one person could be business as usual for another. And I have noted that my other Texas fan blaSSt is not a local person...and not a member of Lone Star Camaro...just another SGM owner showing his support.

Not much to address here...but I did like your Jack Nicholson imitation.

I honestly don't care when people have negative opinions about my car. This isn't the first forum she's been on so I've heard it all before. If I minded the criticism...I wouldn't post. But none of this has been about my car's aesthetics...it's all about some people freaking out because I called my car an RS. That led to personal character attacks that were totally uncalled for. And while you didn't start it...you sure didn't mind chiming in with your .02.

I was minding my own business when you decided to take on the project of teaching me about RS cloning...so who's taking this too seriously?
Whatever. I'm done with you. You can try and justify your crybaby attacks towards me all you want. You called me a d-bag and have yet to acknowledge that you were acting like a child, not a mature woman with your response.

Enjoy your car.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:03 AM   #199
UT-Engineer
Just Cruisin'

Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
No...that is incorrect...if that was the rwhp...I would have said so. That is the figure that was calculated by multiplying the rwhp and the driveline coefficent drag which gives the at engine hp. I had two performance shops look at my dyno sheet and one calculated the engine hp at 336 and the other one came up with the 341 hp. I am guilty of choosing the more optimistic figure.

I believe that represents a gain of about 24-29 hp. I'm just a girl but even I know that you can't gain 90 hp from some headers and a CAI. And since I did not represent my dyno figure as rwhp I'm kind of confused by your question.
Whats the confusion? I stated my question pretty clearly. I was just curious if your HP figure was RWHP or HP at the crank. Most ppl that get their car dynoed state the RWHP figure from their dyno... your the first ive seen to still state the "estimated" engine HP figure... Yes you are correct a 90HP increase at the wheels from headers and a CAI is not possible, we all know that. I just didnt know if these were your only performance mods. That was the question...

UT-Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:08 AM   #200
0235th
Lol wut

Drives: 2010 Cobalt LS
Simply stunning! Very clean!
I do envy you, Envy. haha.
0235th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:49 AM   #201
Envy
Bully Proof

Synergy Green is a Winner!

I entered Envy in two car shows at the Dallas Convention Center last year and here are some of the pictures. She is pictured in the last photo with the trophies that she won at each show.

I've added a few things since then so I'm looking forward to the next show.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:12 AM   #202
2011 Synergy 2SS/RS

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS/RS
Envy is an awesome looking car anyways, but considering where she was parked, that made her look just that much better!!!
2011 Synergy 2SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:02 PM   #203
Envy
Bully Proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Synergy 2SS/RS View Post
Envy is an awesome looking car anyways, but considering where she was parked, that made her look just that much better!!!
Envy was given a prime spot at both shows. Even the show coordinators fell for the Synergy Green.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:43 AM   #204
2011 Synergy 2SS/RS

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS/RS
I think everybody either loves it or hates it, personally, I think the ones who hate it are just "green with envy" lol. before I even joined C5, I was looking at vanity plates and i was trying to get "envy" or some version of it and out of all the combinations that I tried, there were only 2 available, ENVI and ENVEE. I didn't really like those so I don't think I'll be getting vanity plates. BTW, how do you get away with not having a front license plate? I have the bracket but I don't want to drill holes in my beautiful car.
2011 Synergy 2SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:29 AM   #205
Envy
Bully Proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Synergy 2SS/RS View Post
I think everybody either loves it or hates it, personally, I think the ones who hate it are just "green with envy" lol. before I even joined C5, I was looking at vanity plates and i was trying to get "envy" or some version of it and out of all the combinations that I tried, there were only 2 available, ENVI and ENVEE. I didn't really like those so I don't think I'll be getting vanity plates. BTW, how do you get away with not having a front license plate? I have the bracket but I don't want to drill holes in my beautiful car.
I live 1/2 a mile from the police station...it is at the end of my street. I see no less than two patrol cars everytime I drive her and nothing. I am taking the risk of receiving a ticket...but no holes in my baby.

There is a no-drill front plate holder available...if you're interested in it...pm me and I'll hook you up.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:53 PM   #206
Envy
Bully Proof

Envy at sunset.

Old 02-16-2011, 05:18 PM   #207
CatiaJockey

Drives: 2010 2LT RS
Awesome car, and you're pretty darned good with a camera too!
Old 02-16-2011, 05:27 PM   #208
MontanaKnight

Drives: Dreaming Of the 2011 SS2 A6 - Soon
Awesome car... great job.
MontanaKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:11 AM   #209
Envy
Bully Proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatiaJockey View Post
Awesome car, and you're pretty darned good with a camera too!
Thank you very much! It's not hard to get a good picture of Envy...she's very photogenic.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:26 AM   #210
Envy
Bully Proof

For those who have expressed an interest in seeing Envy in person...she can be seen at the Dallas Autorama Car Show at Market Hall today (Feb. 18th) through Sunday (Feb. 20th). Once again she gets a prime corner spot.

Last edited by Envy; 02-19-2011 at 12:43 AM.
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote