Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 06-29-2009, 02:04 PM   #29
2SSONLY

Drives: FAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyocamaro View Post
Hey folks-just got back into communications range! Thanks to all that went. I'll get that contact list sent out I hope tomorrow evening, that way we can get the high res photo's out on DVD. Am I reading that since 2ssonly has some downloaded from the trip, they are in charge of sending a DVD?
Fun drive even through the Poudre Canyon. about 320 or so for all, so a perfect trip time wise. Did you notice the motor bike giving us waves and thumbs up?
Now I know someone hwo attended has photo shop skills, and I think a high res of us all lined up with the flag and the mountains with the words "American Iron" at the top would be an awesome poster!
I'll get that list out ASAP.
Yep, I'll be burning DVDs tonight with the great shots another took and my photos which look lame in comparison...but will include them anyway. Photoshop to the rescue -- I know someone will have the computer skills I lack. My thought was to get everyone's on 1 DVD but not sure how that will happen. Next time we'll have to factor in some time to download everyone's photos onto a laptop and then we can burn all the photos onto one media so we have all the shots.

Can't wait for another trip. Thanks everyone. It was a blast!
2SSONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 03:05 PM   #30
WYcamaro

Drives: in reverse
Next time we can bring a flash drive. I can bring a laptop so we can download them to the laptop then to the flash drive. After that someone can take the flash drive home, photoshop them, and we can burn them. with a bigger flash drive i bet we could also fit some video on there. a 4gb flash drive is a little smaller than a standard DVD and you can get them pretty cheap.
WYcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 04:38 PM   #31
2SSONLY

Flash drive would work. Main thing is to factor in the time to download all the pix. The one camera I downloaded from was nearly 2 gigs. Didn't take too long but if we are doing 6-10 cameras, it could take a while. Very do-able, though.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:41 PM   #32
wyocamaro

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2-2007 Silverados
Rally video

Kirk's video got moved here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the link to Kirk's video of our drive by. Somehow it got moved and buried somewhere.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30096
Old 07-01-2009, 01:18 AM   #33
mtcwby
High on "The Camaro Life"

Drives: 2010 2SS, IOM, LS3, Vortech, LG cam
Send a message via AIM to mtcwby
ARH headers, 3" exhaust and Magnaflow muffler

Hey everyone,
I got my exhaust done, baseline dyno #'s before pipes were
368 hp and 373 lb.ft. torque. Got the exhaust done and I thought
my car ran good before, it's like night and day. It runs like it's on fire
now, and I haven't even got the tune done yet! Sounds great too!
I'll post the dyno results as soon as the tune is done, probably on Thursday morning. Here's some pics. Check out my new license plates too.
Attached Images

Old 07-01-2009, 01:24 AM   #34
2SSONLY

Amazing! Nice plates too. For the first time this year, our state has 5 spaces. Before that we were only allowed 4 numbers or 4 letters for custom plates. Sure wish we had more options.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:39 AM   #35
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Don, now that is what I am taking about........That looks totally amazing. I bet you are one happy camper now. I fell in love with your stripes over the weekend and have scheduled some dark blue ghost stripes for Harry. Taking a look at some paint samples on friday. You are killing us all trying to keep up with you and your mods. I think you are going to set a new speed record very very soon with that new system. Post up a sound clip and video so we an all hear the improvement.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 07:52 PM   #36
wyocamaro

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2-2007 Silverados
Looks Great Don-Noticed your post about the Tune- hope that goes well. Brian posted about the springs guys, maybe that will work out.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:24 PM   #37
CWI
Helping Build America

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtcwby View Post
Hey everyone,
I got my exhaust done, baseline dyno #'s before pipes were
368 hp and 373 lb.ft. torque. Got the exhaust done and I thought
my car ran good before, it's like night and day. It runs like it's on fire
now,
and I haven't even got the tune done yet! Sounds great too!
I'll post the dyno results as soon as the tune is done, probably on Thursday morning. Here's some pics. Check out my new license plates too.
]
That's sounds good to me, I get my ARH headers tomorrow and will install next weekend. You also got the same plate I ordered in Oregon. SS LS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyocamaro View Post
Looks Great Don-Noticed your post about the Tune- hope that goes well. Brian posted about the springs guys, maybe that will work out.
I posted on another regional thread, I am working in Casper till October, please let me konw if you organize any rallies up this way.