Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Local Marketplace

Old 10-01-2012, 05:54 PM   #113
Team STILLEN

Drives: Varies
Stillen Motorsports
3176 Airway Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
800-834-0376

Team STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:46 PM   #114
Scott@Antidote

Drives: 45th Anniversary
Send a message via AIM to Scott@Antidote
We can help you all out with anything you need as well!
Scott@Antidote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:08 PM   #115
Bobbyblue714

Drives: 2010 inferno orange camaro SS
Hay I need a place to install some halos after burner ccfls some stripes badges and a grill I live in Costa Mesa so any where near Orange County would be great please help me out guys I'd really appreciate it!
Bobbyblue714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:51 AM   #116
H1Chester
Bowties forever

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2015 Ram 1500 Sport
Looking for a LEGIT shop in SD North County area. Deploying in 3 months and want to drop the car off while I'm gone....
5% tint, AC red interior overhead LED, footwell, grill and engine bay lighting, license plate LEDs, reverse LEDs, painted black badges, bowtie, and tail light bezels, Heritage grill, T3 ports with LEDs, T3 splitter with cooler, carbon fiber vinyl hashmarks, TSW Nurburgring wheels, Nitto Invo tires, Hurst shifter, RX 1LE catch can, Rotofab intake, American Racing headers, Flowmaster exhaust, CMS camshaft, 3.91 rear end, BMR suspension, StopTech rotors, steel brake lines 456RWHP 422Tq on Mustang Dynamometer. Built, tuned by Cunningham Motorsports. SD Region SCCA
H1Chester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:20 PM   #117
HaddadMotorsports

Drives: Camaro
We are the #1 suspension shop on the west coast, if not in the country, all of the fastest road raced camaros come out of my shop, and so do the best driving street cars. We have spent a fortune in tools, and R&D time working with all the biggest companies, such as Pedders, Pfadt, Hotckis, and BMR.

We are most definitely not cheap, but you get every penny of what you pay for and then some. Please feel free to give us a call with any questions.

Thanks
Mike Haddad
310-412-8032
HaddadMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:58 PM   #118
Ryne @ CMS

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 06 C6 Z06, 15 Sierra
Quote:
Originally Posted by H1Chester View Post
Looking for a LEGIT shop in SD North County area. Deploying in 3 months and want to drop the car off while I'm gone....
Give us a call we are about 20 min from camp pentleton , we have a lot of experience with 2010+ camaro's, and all LSx based cars period. I am personally the owner and tuner for the shop. Every performance package we offer is personally spec'ed and tuned by "me", therefore our pride and workmanship goes into every car that is worked on.
Ryne @ CMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:42 PM   #119
tribone
Searchin' ....

Drives: Powered by Bowtie

Play nice!

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:56 PM   #120
So Cal Camaro
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2013 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribone View Post

Play nice!
Old 04-01-2013, 11:49 PM   #121
H1Chester
Bowties forever

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2015 Ram 1500 Sport
Gents, I appreciate the replies. I think it might be better for me to hold out until I get back from my deployment, so I can have a closer eye to what is being done to the car. Additionally if there are any issues that pop up. God forbid that this would happen to anyone's hot rod; but if any of you watch the reality TV show "Fast and Loud" one of their guys got into a car accident with a sick (I know the Chevy Gods are mad) early model black Mustang convertible between dyno runs. Which totaled the car after countless hours of work, and they lost $40k or something ridiculous. I'd hate for something like that to happen while aboard ship somewhere in the South Pacific...
5% tint, AC red interior overhead LED, footwell, grill and engine bay lighting, license plate LEDs, reverse LEDs, painted black badges, bowtie, and tail light bezels, Heritage grill, T3 ports with LEDs, T3 splitter with cooler, carbon fiber vinyl hashmarks, TSW Nurburgring wheels, Nitto Invo tires, Hurst shifter, RX 1LE catch can, Rotofab intake, American Racing headers, Flowmaster exhaust, CMS camshaft, 3.91 rear end, BMR suspension, StopTech rotors, steel brake lines 456RWHP 422Tq on Mustang Dynamometer. Built, tuned by Cunningham Motorsports. SD Region SCCA
H1Chester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:09 AM   #122
BRAVO 2SS
Aim Small...Miss Small

Drives: 2018 ZL1 M6
Does Blu808 in Campbell do custom tunes?
Old 04-02-2013, 03:56 PM   #123
tribone
Searchin' ....

Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Quote:
Originally Posted by 130R View Post
What happened to my post questioning this statement???

It was not what was said. It was the tone in which it was said in. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

-Guillermo

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:25 PM   #124
HaddadMotorsports

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 130R View Post
What happened to my post questioning this statement???

Are sponsors allowed to just make stuff up???

How about allowing Haddad to respond instead of just deleting the question? Haddad is making a pretty bold claim, a claim that is clearly, and profoundly, untrue...
You sir have not done your Home Work.

We sponsor and work on all of the SO-CAL race teams cars, which have pretty much dominated (in class) every road-coarse and auto cross event in so-cal.

We have been involved with every camaro that has dominated their class at the optima challenge starting back in 2010.

Back in 2008 we purchased a 2008 G8 which i currently still own, and worked diligently with pedders developing all the suspension that all ended up on your gen 5 camaros.

We have worked with PFADT, Hotchkis, and BMR as well as time has gone on.

We helped build two high end Camaros for SEMA. The WD40 car a few years back. And more recently the TJIN Edition camaro.

I've personally been in the industry for 15 years, and have owned and operated Haddad Motorsports for 9 years.

If your so inclined feel free to contact anyone I've mentioned, as we have nothing to hide.

and anyone can feel free to contact us with any questions.

Thanks
Mike Haddad
310-412-8032
HaddadMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:25 PM   #125
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaddadMotorsports View Post
You sir have not done your Home Work.

We sponsor and work on all of the SO-CAL race teams cars, which have pretty much dominated (in class) every road-coarse and auto cross event in so-cal.

We have been involved with every camaro that has dominated their class at the optima challenge starting back in 2010.

Back in 2008 we purchased a 2008 G8 which i currently still own, and worked diligently with pedders developing all the suspension that all ended up on your gen 5 camaros.

We have worked with PFADT, Hotchkis, and BMR as well as time has gone on.

We helped build two high end Camaros for SEMA. The WD40 car a few years back. And more recently the TJIN Edition camaro.

I've personally been in the industry for 15 years, and have owned and operated Haddad Motorsports for 9 years.

If your so inclined feel free to contact anyone I've mentioned, as we have nothing to hide.

and anyone can feel free to contact us with any questions.

Thanks
Mike Haddad
310-412-8032
SOCAL RACE TEAM!!!!!!
Old 04-03-2013, 12:40 AM   #126
So Cal Camaro
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2013 Camaro
Well since you asked for some results, here is a few below...and yes I am part of the So Cal Camaro5 Race Team...

The last event posted on a Road Course is here: http://americanstreetcarseries.com/w...e-Results1.pdf

If you look to the results the fastest 5th Gen was 4th against some pretty serious competition and he is a customer of Haddad Motorsports...also he beat out Jordan from JDP Motorsports who is another good driver and has an awesome 5th gen...Rob Byrd's Camaro is always fast and he has won more autocross events at Super Chevy than anyone I know.

I won fastest Modern Muscle at the SoCalChallenge.com in March, which is a small track and essentially a Time Attack format against a lot of the same Pro Touring crowd as Run to the Coast...hope to add another win at the second event in April before heading east for Heidt's Performance Challenge, Midwest Muscle Car Challenge and Optima Face Off at Road America...will see how I do....but my Camaro has been prepped by Haddad to give me the best opportunity to dominate, driver mod needs to continue to improve though...that one is always a challenge....

The real deal is very few people seem to actually race these Camaro's in So Cal, but if you look at Camaro Performers magazine from this month, you will see my old Camaro on the cover, little pic on bottom, White with Orange stripes and my buddies Silver Camaro inside the magazine from Return to the Coast event back in October...we were the two fastest 5th gens at that event...anyway, we do get some magazine exposure because our group is out there racing at events...whether autocross or road course....

I can say the fastest 5th gen I know of in So Cal is a customer of Haddad, Rob Byrd is the fastest guy I know and myself and the rest of the Race Team chase him on the autocross and road courses....