Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 06-01-2009, 09:03 PM   #1
spi

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS
Send a message via MSN to spi Send a message via Yahoo to spi
My baby is here, but...(UPDATED)

i got the call today that said my car has arrived at the dealership, but...i cant pick it up untill tomorrow because they asked me if they could call a few other ppl that wanted to take a look at it to make up their minds rather or not they wanted to buy one, so i agreed to let them have it till tomorrow evening. Anyways i ordered on OCT. 13, 2008 and will take delivery of the black beauty on June 2, 2009.

Ordered: black 2ss/ black interior/ cgm stripes/ sunroof/ and chromed out 21's

UPDATE: Well i'm on dinner break right now, and the bad news is i'm going to have to wait till tomorrow morning now to get my car because i need to get some work done, but thats ok with me, whats a few hours more. So ill be getting it bright and early tomorrow morning, CANT WAIT!!!

VIN# 2G1FK1EJ0A9106637

Last edited by spi; 06-02-2009 at 04:50 PM.
spi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:06 PM   #2
Number_9

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
I'd be there when they opened and monitor every minute of that cars life.. come lunch time, the car and I would be out of there. That's just me, but you're being a lot nicer than I would be after the wait we've endured.

That said, CONGRAT's on the arrival of your new car!!

Number_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:06 PM   #3
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by spi View Post
i got the call today that said my car has arrived at the dealership, but...i cant pick it up untill tomorrow because they asked me if they could call a few other ppl that wanted to take a look at it to make up their minds rather or not they wanted to buy one, so i agreed to let them have it till tomorrow evening. Anyways i ordered on OCT. 13, 2008 and will take delivery of the black beauty on June 2, 2009.

Ordered: black 2ss/ black interior/ cgm stripes/ sunroof/ and chromed out 21's

Congrats!! Need those pics tomorrow... Killer color combo. Interested to see how the 21's look on it.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:10 PM   #4
spi

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS
Send a message via MSN to spi Send a message via Yahoo to spi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number_9 View Post
I'd be there when they opened and monitor every minute of that cars life.. come lunch time, the car and I would be out of there. That's just me, but you're being a lot nicer than I would be after the wait we've endured.

That said, CONGRAT's on the arrival of your new car!!

I would probally be up there all day if i didnt have to work tomorrow morning, but they asked for tomorrow evening because 2 of the ppl coming to look at it work till 5 so they need it after then, ive bought 3 of my 5 current vehicles from these guys and my dad has bought almost ever other car hes had from them, so i trust them with my car till tomorrow evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Congrats!! Need those pics tomorrow... Killer color combo. Interested to see how the 21's look on it.
IDK if i will be able to get pics tomorrow, you know ill wanna drive her all i can, but soon as i get some time i will definately be posting some pics of my beauty, i went up there today to look at it and i think it looked amazing with the wheels on it.

VIN# 2G1FK1EJ0A9106637
spi is offline   Reply With Quote