Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 04-23-2012, 11:04 AM   #43
southerncarparts

Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
The covers look fantastic. Sorry for the troubles with them, but really happy we were able to get you the last set.

They are a perfect match for your vehicle, without question.

Thanks,
Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klepton View Post
I finally received the correct set of IOM caliper covers with white "Camaro" lettering for the fronts and "SS" lettering for the rears. I am very satisfied with the color match, which I was dreading might be too orange/red compared to my IOM stripes. For those looking to purchase IOM covers and are wondering how close of a match they are to your IOM stripes, they're pretty close to being a perfect match! Some pictures to demonstrate...
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:13 AM   #44
Ozzie RS

Drives: '11 Camaro RS 2LT
I love my covers and they do keep the dust down to a minimum on the wheels.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:21 AM   #45
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
caliper covers

got a set of these covers, super fast shipping thank you for a great product just painted them green and black for a customer

thanks

lupe
Attached Images

overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 05:34 PM   #46
alanhurst
Master Chief

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS RS L99
pm me with a price for these in cyber gray metallic with camaro on all 4.

ty.
alanhurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:47 AM   #47
Nutmg14

Drives: Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhaulengines View Post
got a set of these covers, super fast shipping thank you for a great product just painted them green and black for a customer

thanks

lupe
very nice work
Nutmg14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:56 AM   #48
GaBoy25

Drives: 2010 SS/RS M6/2500HD Lmm LTZ
Love em. Id hate to hide the carbon fiber with rims.

2500HD (with a couple parts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyotekiller View Post
I wonder if this could be why my car idles like its retarded...
GaBoy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 05:27 PM   #49
martin105

Drives: White 2012 camaro ss
How were you able to get the covers in IOM? I would like to get a set in this color as well but it isnt an option.

2012 White 2ss/RS
20% tint
martin105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:01 AM   #50
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin105 View Post
How were you able to get the covers in IOM? I would like to get a set in this color as well but it isnt an option.
Klepton actually received our last set of custom caliper covers. We had to make his multiple times, as well as a few other customers, because of the very specific nature of stock items like this. When remaking something we lose a lot of money, and we of course wanted to get a customer's order right so we would do this regardless, and ultimately the cost of returns for custom ones--non-standard ones that would then be unsellable again--was negating most of our sales. Until the manufacturer can produce a reliable ordering system for us to communicate the exact specifications of a custom order to them, we're only selling these in the standard color configurations that we stock. Too many returns and too many QC issues on custom ones for us to continue dealing with them, sorry.
If you want a custom set, you can still order them direct from MGP, but MGP's price is a good bit higher than ours. Sorry for that.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 08-02-2012, 02:11 PM   #51
tonyfred

Drives: 2013 ZL1-Victory Red-Auto
Will these fit the ZL1?

tonyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:47 AM   #52
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyfred View Post
Will these fit the ZL1?
ZL1 Caliper Covers are in the works right now, but, not yet available. We'll be sure to post about their availability as soon as the manufacturer has them ready for order!

Thanks,
Matt
Old 08-04-2012, 01:18 AM   #53
Ozzie RS

Drives: '11 Camaro RS 2LT
For those of you that want a special order color you can order from southerncarparts because he does have the best price and then get a hold of Lupe @
overhaulengines to see what he would charge for the paint job. He does a fantastic job painting and you can see some of his work at post #45. I have had several parts painted by Lupe in San Antonio and could not be happier with his work.

southerncarparts
I hope I didn't step on your toes since I read you were not offering custom painting with the problems from the vendor. I hope I didn't. I was only trying to help you out with the custom paint requests because you have the cheapest price I have found. I apologize a head of time. I wasn't thinking like my wife seems to remind me on occasion.

Last edited by Ozzie RS; 08-04-2012 at 01:26 AM. Reason: apology
Ozzie RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:04 AM   #54
southerncarparts

Thanks for the orders! Many of these are in stock, and those that aren't will enter in to production the day of your order. To see if your desired set is in stock, feel free to call us at (770)919-1433 Mon-Sat and check!

Thanks,
Matt
Old 10-05-2012, 02:15 PM   #55
Matrim77

Drives: Nocturne
I really really want these covers, but I want them in blue to match my detail stripes on my car. my rims will be powder coated black. The MGP website has them available in blue, but you all offer a better price, but dont offer blue. what can you do?
Matrim77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:05 PM   #56
southerncarparts

We also have the really cool, new, Black Stealth Camaro Caliper Covers available! These things are awesome, and we're excited to be offering them.

Just like the standard caliper covers, these Black Stealth Caliper Covers are manufactured from the same extremely high quality 6061-T6 Aerospace Aluminum before being finished with a flat black powder coating. The powder coating is even, beautiful, and durable, and these caliper covers will hold up perfectly to the heat and beating they'll endure in the wheel well area.

The Black Stealth Camaro Caliper covers have multiple engraving options, all of which are GM licensed and approved, and include: the Camaro lettering, the SS symbol, the RS symbol, and combinations of the above.
For a really stark and aggressive look, the Black Stealth Camaro Caliper Covers can also have their engravings filled with multiple different color options (for an upcharge). These colors offset the flat black look brilliantly, and provide a caliper cover that is stunning without being overtly flashy.

Caliper Covers aren't just good looking, either. These are fantastically functional upgrade pieces. Aluminum functions much better than other metals in drawing out heat, and the exhaust channels that are naturally created by installation of these caliper covers results in much lower operational braking temperatures, and lower temperatures means greater braking performance under harsher conditions. Caliper covers also work to help minimize brake dust that would otherwise find itself on your gorgeous wheels, and the flat black powder coated finish of the Black Stealth Camaro Caliper Covers will hide that brake dust perfectly until it's time for a washing.

Check them out on our website for more information and for pricing and ordering, or call us at (770)919-1433 and we'll be happy to help you get exactly the set you need!

Thanks,
Matt