Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 10-05-2012, 08:19 AM   #15
zSHOWTIMEz
So Cal Invasion

Drives: 2011 2SS RS PACKAGE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathmore View Post
I got the game 3 days before release(ordered it straight from capcom) and it the 3 days I could only force myself to play it for 2 hours total. Now I managed to push through to beating Leon's Campaign but I. General the game just blows. I love resident evil but this game was a complete disaster. I'm even going to trade it in it was so bad which I never done with any game EVER. Stay away it's just awful
make me not want to finish the rest of the game lol
Old 10-05-2012, 01:18 PM   #16
GoldCartridgeGamer

Drives: 2014 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew
From what I've played and seen....it's the worst one in the series. I hope this is not the last RE because it would be a shame to close the series story this way. RE 4 was a lot of fun, but not RE. RE 5 was meh so I already had low expectations with RE 6 and even more as I watched videos of it before release. My favorite one still to this day is RE 2.

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
GoldCartridgeGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:27 AM   #17
zSHOWTIMEz
So Cal Invasion

Drives: 2011 2SS RS PACKAGE
ehhhh at this point i feel like returning the game lol
Old 10-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #18
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Drives: SGM
RE is a great series but my god has capon F***** it up. Zombie aren't zombies, stupid weird creatures. Stupid parasites that take over the body ? WTH is that. RE was known and made it this far with zombies not mind controlled idiots.
RE 4-5 where good but not for resident evil. Just a general good game IMO.

This isn't the first time capcom has taken a franchise and tried to add flare to it. Take Dino crisis for example. The first to where awesome,the third sucked so bad the whole series was shut down.
I can't wait to see how capcom will ruin dead rising. While ignoring the fact that they make you save the survivers and that stupid little girl you have to constantly get meds for. Oh and the crappy time limit they assign..

It's like the CEO hands his "special" brother the keys to a great series once it's been voted successful to ruin it.
Venting is done.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #19
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
I read all the reviews and was very disappointed to hear how bad this game is. RE is one of my favorite series and they keep f-ing it up. I plan on getting it but apparently it will be when it hits the discount bin. :(

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote