Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 01-06-2012, 11:01 AM   #463
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Cool, well, I know it's not the best of times. but if I can take you to lunch or dinner Or even sync up with you before you leave town, just say the word.

It's the least I can do.
Dude, you've hooked me up a few times. If anyone gets lunch, it's on me! I'll give you a call while we're down there.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:26 AM   #464
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Norm,

My wife and I had a brief look into the abyss facing your family. For that brief period of time we saw no hope. There was no light. Our lives, as we knew them were over. We carried our first lifeless child into the ER, running past registration and the guards and I grabbed two doctors and forced them into her 'room'. We prayed. We cried. We prayed more. We were fortunate. She survived and is well.

We did get a glimpse into the abyss created with the loss of a child. I thank God every day for my daughter's second gift of life and in the same prayer tell God how wrong he is to allow this to happen no matter the reason or grand plan.

You have an entire community that will support you and your family. You have our prayers for you, your family and your nephew. We will pray for strength, love and hope for you and your family. We will pray for the miracle of recovery, peace and faith for your nephew. Please tell me his first name.

If you need to talk my mobile is 616.834.8100. Use it any time you feel the need.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:09 PM   #465
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
I don't bow my head and pray as often as I should. Praying for you and your nephew.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #466
garcmol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Norm,

My wife and I had a brief look into the abyss facing your family. For that brief period of time we saw no hope. There was no light. Our lives, as we knew them were over. We carried our first lifeless child into the ER, running past registration and the guards and I grabbed two doctors and forced them into her 'room'. We prayed. We cried. We prayed more. We were fortunate. She survived and is well.

We did get a glimpse into the abyss created with the loss of a child. I thank God every day for my daughter's second gift of life and in the same prayer tell God how wrong he is to allow this to happen no matter the reason or grand plan.

You have an entire community that will support you and your family. You have our prayers for you, your family and your nephew. We will pray for strength, love and hope for you and your family. We will pray for the miracle of recovery, peace and faith for your nephew. Please tell me his first name.

If you need to talk my mobile is 616.834.8100. Use it any time you feel the need.
His name is Chris. I thought it was in my sig, but I see it isn't. That's terrible Pete, but thank God she came through!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I don't bow my head and pray as often as I should. Praying for you and your nephew.
Neither do I. Thank you!
Old 01-06-2012, 12:51 PM   #467
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
We are all praying for Chris and his family.

JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:08 AM   #468
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Norm............Wished I could say or do more......
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:06 PM   #469
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Let us know if they need anything at all. We'll do whatever we can.
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:34 PM   #470
garcmol

Appreciate it guys, thanks.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:44 PM   #471
thesnoopster

Drives: '17 Fifty SS - '18 Traverse Redline
Norm, Im sorry to hear about your loss, me and Tasha send our prayers bro.

Call if you need anything.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:10 AM   #472
garcmol

Hey all,

Thank you all for the well wishes, thoughts and prayers, phone numbers, an offer of a place to crash and on and on and on. They don't go unnoticed. Anyone seen Young Guns? "Pals. A man ain't nothin' without Pals." Ya'll are my 'Pals' and I appreciate everyone of you.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:17 AM   #473
thesnoopster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
Hey all,

Thank you all for the well wishes, thoughts and prayers, phone numbers, an offer of a place to crash and on and on and on. They don't go unnoticed. Anyone seen Young Guns? "Pals. A man ain't nothin' without Pals." Ya'll are my 'Pals' and I appreciate everyone of you.
Anytime Norm.... heck at the Fest ... I will treat you to the first round

On a side note, I did change my tags on the car ...you should easily find me LOL !
Old 01-11-2012, 01:31 PM   #474
garcmol

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnoopster View Post
Anytime Norm.... heck at the Fest ... I will treat you to the first round

On a side note, I did change my tags on the car ...you should easily find me LOL !
No more 5 GEN SS??? I did find 2 Acuras (1 sold), a Camaro, a Cruze and a KIA rental! Camaro registered 8/21/2009. But no luck with the plate.

.....but I bet it's SNOOPY
Old 01-11-2012, 03:59 PM   #475
thesnoopster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
No more 5 GEN SS??? I did find 2 Acuras (1 sold), a Camaro, a Cruze and a KIA rental! Camaro registered 8/21/2009. But no luck with the plate.

.....but I bet it's SNOOPY
LOL ....Look real close *cough cough Avatar cough cough*

Yeah no more 5GENSS
Old 01-16-2012, 10:36 PM   #476
CamaroKid300
ace5.org

Drives: 2017 ZL1 M6