Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 10-21-2009, 08:58 AM   #267
Z_Rocks

Drives: everyone crazy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City View Post
I have learned in life money and brains don't necessarily go together!
I once said to a rich, stupid client of mine! and then walked away for ever!
Z_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:20 AM   #268
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
lol..to see them is one thing..to light the wick is another..awesome

Yup... the local boy's cars were all stock.. NO MODS at all. Just a little paint and Cosmetic Chrome. Man, that would SUCK!

I can't think of what the Camaro would be like stock. LOL I know what you are all thinking.. I never drove it that way.. I never would have been happy stock, either.

I just realized I changed or am about to change everything from the driver's perspective of my car.

Gas pedal - Modified - LPE power
Shifter - Modified - MTI shifter is a real nice unit.
Brakes - on order
Steering - Modified - Pedders

Seat and Clutch are all that are left. I plan to replace the clutch once everything else is done with the LPE dual disk assy.

Anyone have any good idea's on a seat replacement? LOL
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 07:41 PM   #269
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Well the latest is LPE is still waiting on the flywheel, said maybe next week, Brembo rotors wont be in til the second week of November. At this rate I guess my car will still be there for the install I guess thats a plus.
I am glad however RS got his car shipped!! Always nice to have another brother on the road. He just has to give me all the skinny!
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:27 PM   #270
Windy City

Drives: Not enough room here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
Well the latest is LPE is still waiting on the flywheel, said maybe next week, Brembo rotors wont be in til the second week of November. At this rate I guess my car will still be there for the install I guess thats a plus.
I am glad however RS got his car shipped!! Always nice to have another brother on the road. He just has to give me all the skinny!
Sorry MWS, at least you will be able to dive your car when you get it back. The weather stays pretty good down there all year, yes?
It's already taking a turn for the worse here. Cold and lots of rain. I still have 4 more weeks to wait till I go shoot those big brown rats!
I am imagining the weather will be frozen by then.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:43 PM   #271
mws444

Quote:
Sorry MWS, at least you will be able to dive your car when you get it back. The weather stays pretty good down there all year, yes?
It's already taking a turn for the worse here. Cold and lots of rain. I still have 4 more weeks to wait till I go shoot those big brown rats!
I am imagining the weather will be frozen by then.
Yeah, we are blessed with mild winters, just maybe I can get enough seat time to do the car justice. I do feel for you guys up north, I cant stand that sub zero weather. I was in MN in Decmber one time at Mayo's, God it was cold, windchill was -30. You guys can have that stuff.
I did get a fuzzy tree rat with my 17 hmr today. Must say it somehow always puts a smile on my face.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:49 PM   #272
Windy City

Quote:
I did get a fuzzy tree rat with my 17 hmr today. Must say it somehow always puts a smile on my face.
Just put a smile on mine too!
Old 10-27-2009, 06:41 PM   #273
mws444

OK boys word has it the flywheel should be in tomorrow!!!
So if the delivery gods are with me then LPE may be able to get back on my car this week!!
Man, I have been like acting like my wife during that special week here lately. I think it is a clear cut case of "lack of horsepower" I am suffering from here. Good thing LPE has the cure to what ails me.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:46 PM   #274
Windy City

Quote:
OK boys word has it the flywheel should be in tomorrow!!!
So if the delivery gods are with me then LPE may be able to get back on my car this week!!
Man, I have been like acting like my wife during that special week here lately. I think it is a clear cut case of "lack of horsepower" I am suffering from here. Good thing LPE has the cure to what ails me.
I guess a horse power deficiency will do that to a fella!
It's better than the guy who's wife wears the pants in the house, he suffers from Vaginosous!
Old 10-27-2009, 07:36 PM   #275
futrocpd
P90X

Drives: 2000 SLP SS VERT
Quote:
It's better than the guy who's wife wears the pants in the house, he suffers from Vaginosous!

P90X changed my life. Want to know more, PM me for more info on changing your life for the better
futrocpd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:34 PM   #276
mws444

Quote:
That one even made the wife laugh.
Old 10-28-2009, 05:49 PM   #277
mws444

WoooHooo!!! The flywheel is in!!!!
Hope to get an ETA tomorrow!
Sooo.......Maybe in three weeks I will have the Black Beast home!
Old 10-28-2009, 05:58 PM   #278
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
Quote:
Cool.. that means they probably have all the parts in stock now for the black beauty then...
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:27 PM   #279
RS-SS2

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 09 mini, 01 3500
Quote:
Awesome mws, I'm happy for you!! She is back in surgery and it shouldn't be long now before your tearing up the streets of El Paso.
Old 10-28-2009, 08:52 PM   #280
mws444

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS-SS2 View Post
Awesome mws, I'm happy for you!! She is back in surgery and it shouldn't be long now before your tearing up the streets of El Paso.
Figures by the time I get her back I will be so busy at work. May just have to go back to starting at 4 am to try to finish by 4pm so I can get a little seat time. Hope to have my plant back to 24/7 within a couple of weeks.

Hey did you guys get any snow up there yet? our high was 52 and spiting mud (rain and dust storm). Should get our first freeze tonight. I think we are in for a cold wet winter here. Hey before Windy chimes in on that comment remember we are thin blooded down here.

Damn I am starting to get excited.