Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 02-05-2012, 08:21 PM   #1
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS.........

A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS.........
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.

~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them.
Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters.
Mods: Heritage Grill, Blade Spoiler, Corrado Hoodliner Mural, Premium Engine Boxes, Radiator Shroud, Custom Painted Bowties, Dipstick & Engine Caps, RX Catch Can, Corsa cat back exhaust, CAI black powder coat cold air, Apex cold air intake scoop and Apex washer tank relocate kit, Dynatech SuperMAXX Ceramic Coated LT Headers, High Flow Cats, JRE470 Rough Idle Cam Package, DSS 1,000 RWHP Axels, Slowhawk Mustang Dyno Tune, QTP QTEC 66 Low Profile Cutouts and iTSX. 453 RWHP 427 RWTQ

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
TRANSITION FROM STOCK TO CAM VID
Maxspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:26 PM   #2
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
I found my calling helping people understand their dogs. Most people just don't have a clue how to communicate with their dog. It's great to see the lights come on when they start to get it and make those valuable connections. Those 10 commandments are worth remembering.
the 11th commandment though
... thou shalt NOT destroy the interior of the Camaro if I take you for a ride in it

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:28 PM   #3
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Well said, very well said.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:28 PM   #4
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
My pup has been overly affectionate today! Cuddled with me all day!

My wife snatched this pic with my phone....
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:28 PM   #5
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

10 makes me cry :(
Mods: Heritage Grill, Blade Spoiler, Corrado Hoodliner Mural, Premium Engine Boxes, Radiator Shroud, Custom Painted Bowties, Dipstick & Engine Caps, RX Catch Can, Corsa cat back exhaust, CAI black powder coat cold air, Apex cold air intake scoop and Apex washer tank relocate kit, Dynatech SuperMAXX Ceramic Coated LT Headers, High Flow Cats, JRE470 Rough Idle Cam Package, DSS 1,000 RWHP Axels, Slowhawk Mustang Dyno Tune, QTP QTEC 66 Low Profile Cutouts and iTSX. 453 RWHP 427 RWTQ

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
Old 02-05-2012, 08:39 PM   #6
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Me and Max watching TV
Attached Images

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
Old 02-05-2012, 10:17 PM   #7
sschevybear11

Drives: 2011 Black 1SS
After losing my Abbie last year #10 has real meaning.
Heres Cooper and me hanging last summer
Now: Coated Dynatech LT's/!Cats/Hurst Shifter/Roto-fab/SLP SS badges/JRE 415HP Tune, Scoop & Washer Relocation Bottle,Hurst Stunner 20X9 Wheels, Moroso Catch Can, ASP pulley, Magnaflow X-pipe, GTO remote clutch reservoir
1989 Silver 5.0 Mustang LX Coupe
1999 Pewter Tahoe LT
2011 Blue Camry SE
sschevybear11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:20 PM   #8
SIM Curly

Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
12. I shall sleep and make you jealous while you head to work/school.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:21 PM   #9
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxspeed View Post
Me and Max watching TV
You had to show that pic of the sweet Golden didn't you. MY first dog was a Golden. I think of him damn near every day. Nice thread.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:52 AM   #10
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Max is is my first dog as well. He is a golden doodle. 95 lbs!

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
Old 02-06-2012, 07:31 AM   #11
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
Max.....Thank You for posting this up. I truely wish more poeple in this world would think of those things when bringing a pet home.

and for those that were thinking about #10.....as I have had to do over the years.....

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
Old 02-06-2012, 09:58 AM   #12
Vengeance Graphix

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
great post!
Old 02-06-2012, 10:00 AM   #13
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS

That pic of you and Max is PRICELESS.

I have a golden someone wants to just give me (I've had goldens all my life) and I want it SO bad, but I just don't have the time for it; I'm not home enough

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
BowtieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:06 PM   #14
Y2KSSMARO

Drives: 2000 SS #0370
Here's one I like.
Attached Images

Y2KSSMARO is offline   Reply With Quote