Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest > Local Marketplace

Old 11-14-2012, 01:23 PM   #1
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Selling Video Camera

Yeah, I know this isn't truly Camaro related, but I know some people here have seen the video camera on some of the cruises I've done.

It's a shoulder type video camera made by Sony, and is just short of being professional grade. It also has a Memory Recording unit that allows you to take data off of it in the form of a compact flash.

I got it 3 years ago, and you can look at the specs in the craigslist post I'm linking to. I'll also include a video taken with this. The video also has in-car GoPro footage, so you'd want to look at the wide shots of the drag racing that were done with the camera I'm selling.

It's a great video camera for using on a tripod and takes great 1080i footage.

edit: sold - I'm also selling my Macbook Pro 17", and I'm including a link to the craigslist posting on that as well.

Link to details on the Sony Video Recorder

Go to 3:20 in the video for the footage from the recorder. I have other footage, so if you need more to compare, just message me.

Also edit: YouTube put some weird music on this video as a replacement for the way it was originally with "copyrighted" music. Sigh.

Last edited by Steve Dallas; 11-14-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Steve Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote