Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 11-14-2014, 08:50 AM   #1
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
2014-15 Winter Mods

It's that time of year boys and girls. Post up your winter mods and ideas for others to see and steal.

First up for me, my tail light bezels are on their way to Lupe at River City Creations to be painted body color. Lupe did my fog light bezels last winter and they look great.
Old 11-14-2014, 10:14 AM   #2
Gee
Silver Ice

Drives: 2011 1LT Coupe SIM
Just bought http://www.autozone.com/exterior/str...lm/869841_0_0/ . Going to Be doing my front and rear emblems and possibly the "camaro badges on the sides". How do you guys feel about removing the camaro on the sides? If it looks bad Ill wrap the letters in carbon fiber too maybe?
Gee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 11:50 AM   #3
Happy_Dan
Happy_Dan

Drives: 2012 IOM Camaro ZL1 #569
Send a message via AIM to Happy_Dan Send a message via Yahoo to Happy_Dan Send a message via Skype™ to Happy_Dan
Floor and trunk in the 73 and hopefully some more of the metal work if I can get through those. Nothing on the ZL1.
Happy_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 11:55 AM   #4
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Throttle Controller, Icelator so far. Probably plasti-dipping my front fender for the winter months ahead.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 12:12 PM   #5
Lombardi

Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 1LT
Mhmm let's see...

-Air ride suspension
-vis carbon fiber hood
-dynomat trunk and interior
-upgrade catch can setup on supercharger
-finish skinning all the interior in carbon fiber
-new wheels and tires
-add some new lighting
- some upgraded suspension components
- and whatever I come up with as I go!

- "Lifes to short to drive a boring car"
Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 01:05 PM   #6
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee View Post
Just bought http://www.autozone.com/exterior/str...lm/869841_0_0/ . Going to Be doing my front and rear emblems and possibly the "camaro badges on the sides". How do you guys feel about removing the camaro on the sides? If it looks bad Ill wrap the letters in carbon fiber too maybe?

It's easy to do fishing line and some adhesive dissolver/sticker remover. I like the camaro on the side personally but everyone has their own tastes. That Carbon Fiber material from autozone is a bitch to work with i wish you luck.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 01:39 PM   #7
Gee
Silver Ice

Drives: 2011 1LT Coupe SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
It's easy to do fishing line and some adhesive dissolver/sticker remover. I like the camaro on the side personally but everyone has their own tastes. That Carbon Fiber material from autozone is a bitch to work with i wish you luck.
Awesome. Thanks for the info! Will be doing the front badge tonight, cause I can take it off and work on it inside with a blow dryer. Gonna look long and hard at the camaro lettering on the side and see what I want to do. Did a test run on the back of my Galaxy S5 with the carbon fiber wrap. It's easy if its heated up. Room temp or colder makes it a PITA.
Gee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 03:03 PM   #8
scott's45
Scott's45

Drives: 2012 2SS 45th Anniversary
I told myself that I wasn't going to spend a lot this year, like I did last year. Was thinking about getting some interior pieces painted by Lupe. Maybe a couple of other minor mods. Then I find myself looking at new wheels.......oh no, here we go again...
2012 2SS 45th Anniversary, Hurst short throw shifter, Stainless Power LT headers, high flow cats, SW Retro Chambered 3" cat back, CAI, Heritage grill, tinted windows, red/silver hash stripes, AAC LED sidemarkers, blacked out turn signals/tail lights, splash guards. 402RWHP

scott's45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 03:13 PM   #9
SSICKO

Drives: SSICKO
Im just gonna probably do new wheels and tires then get some paint and body work done
Old 11-14-2014, 03:28 PM   #10
Matt@Tick

Drives: All GM Performance
Thinking we might get the time to tune our shop car (2010 1SS) and hopefully put a new clutch in it as our fearless leader tried to grenade it upon launch at Piedmont Dragway one night not to long ago on his way to a less than stellar pass. Too many project cars and not enough time or money.
Matt@Tick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 04:06 PM   #11
Slowhawk

Drives: 1999 Trans Am
My plan is to finish our 80 TA. It's all apart with a fresh LS motor and 6 speed tranny on the floor waiting.
Slowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 04:45 PM   #12
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
I am not doing anything but putting together my plan for the Spring. I hate the winter.
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 06:25 AM   #13
xk49

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS L99 RJT Convertible
E-Force SC just came in, but will wait till spring before I install it. Need to decide on what gauge setup I'm going with and if I'm going to do any fuel system upgrades. Might just go with a conservative tune first time around and do the fuel system next year. And of course, always looking for a good wheel setup.
Flowmaster Force II Axle back, Kooks LT's and Highflow Cats, Oracle Side Makers, BC Coilovers, E-Force Supercharger, Rotofab Intake, HexVents, ACS T4 Splitter/Rockers/Wind Deflectors, Aeroforce dual pod, Autometer boost/WB analog gauges, MRR M228 20x10 20x11 Nitto Invo 275/315's, CDC Sport Bar, Tuned by Slowhawk Performance.
xk49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 08:31 PM   #14
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
I need to wait and see what BTRSS does to his car so I can steal his ideas!
Mods: Heritage Grill, Blade Spoiler, Corrado Hoodliner Mural, Premium Engine Boxes, Radiator Shroud, Custom Painted Bowties, Dipstick & Engine Caps, RX Catch Can, Corsa cat back exhaust, CAI black powder coat cold air, Apex cold air intake scoop and Apex washer tank relocate kit, Dynatech SuperMAXX Ceramic Coated LT Headers, High Flow Cats, JRE470 Rough Idle Cam Package, DSS 1,000 RWHP Axels, Slowhawk Mustang Dyno Tune, QTP QTEC 66 Low Profile Cutouts and iTSX. 453 RWHP 427 RWTQ

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
TRANSITION FROM STOCK TO CAM VID
Maxspeed is offline   Reply With Quote