Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 08-04-2011, 05:10 PM   #141
arod55
AROD55

Drives: 1955 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop
I was just reading our local paper, and found a wanted ad for two ticket to the Chargers/Green Bay game here in San Diego. I jumped on it just to see if they were serious. I am asking $350.00 for two seats. Everytime I go to the Chargers/Green Bay game you would think I was in Green Bay. They have a great following. A lot of transplant Green Bay fan here in San Diego. Go Chargers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going once going twice, sold.
arod55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:10 PM   #142
arod55
AROD55

Drives: 1955 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop
By the way MLEE I love your avatar.
arod55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:25 PM   #143
3 SS's

Drives: Chevelle SS's
wow...Jet's are getting rid of all of Dirty Sanchez's security blankets

http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=730...chery-released
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:26 PM   #144
3 SS's

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
i would not be opposed to favre...link please?
another

http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=730...er-brett-favre
Old 08-04-2011, 05:28 PM   #145
3 SS's

http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=730...-practice-time
Old 08-04-2011, 06:27 PM   #146
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 SS's View Post
Well, if not for anything else, he can mentor the young guys for a year. Have to be able to learn something from him. Hope it's not more INT's though. Lol
Old 08-04-2011, 06:34 PM   #147
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by arod55 View Post
By the way MLEE I love your avatar.

Back when I had my season tickets I had a buddy who came with me dressed head to toe in Packers gear... you can pay for your tickets that way... We used to be in Plaza 23 Row 18
Old 08-04-2011, 10:36 PM   #148
CJ Man
Missing my SS :(

Drives: 2012 Ford Explorer [ :( ]
J-co asked for his released. Sad to see him go because he has been a class act and dependable receiver. But let's be honest. He is a number 2 or 3 and plax will be a better target even if he is older

Obviously he didn't want ti lose his starting spot again this year. As a receiver the only time you can shine is with the ball thrown your way, and with Holmes, plax and Keller he wouldn't be able to put up the numbers he had in the past.
CJ Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:48 PM   #149
CJ Man

As much as I hate all teams outside new York and especially hate teams in the division (especially pats and fins) I can't help but feel sorry for the fins right now.

1. Their fans are chanting for Kyle Orton in practice and Chad Henne admitted it hurts his feelings. That's sad when one, your QB is a baby girl and two, they want Orton so you know henne sucks!

2. It's obvious that ownership doesn't want sparano anymore. They courted Jim harbaugh and failed now he gets no backing.

3. They are considering Brett Favre......no really! Sparano publicly says they haven't ruled it out. Then ownership acts like they don't know what he is saying! Basically making him look like a jack ass!

4. They signed Reggie Bush as their feature back! the fins are a POWER running team. Not a finess team. Not a throwing team. And now they are realying on reggie. It's like they are throwing in the towel now. Henne and bush. In the words of espn NFL analyst........COME ON MAN!

5. Brandon Marshall! All the headlines he has been getting! Yeah enough said!

6. J-lo and marc anthony own a piece! Enough said.

The only good thing they did was release Channing crowder! Oh and signed pat Devlin?!
Old 08-04-2011, 11:40 PM   #150
PoorMansCamaro

I'm still leery about plax. We'll see how he does, but at this point in their careers, I think chotchery is slightly better.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:43 PM   #151
PoorMansCamaro

CJ, what was our bet for, again? LOL
Old 08-05-2011, 12:03 AM   #152
CJ Man

Oh did I mention that the fins pro shop also sells Jets gear! It's sad when half the people at their own stadium are jets fan.

I guess because a lot of old people moved to Florida and their favorite team is the jets. Thats because they were actually alive in 1969 when they last one the championship!
Old 08-05-2011, 06:50 AM   #153
3 SS's

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Man View Post
Oh did I mention that the fins pro shop also sells Jets gear! It's sad when half the people at their own stadium are jets fan.

I guess because a lot of old people moved to Florida and their favorite team is the jets. Thats because they were actually alive in 1969 when they last one the championship!
Old 08-05-2011, 10:29 AM   #154
CJ Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Man View Post
As much as I hate all teams outside new York and especially hate teams in the division (especially pats and fins) I can't help but feel sorry for the fins right now.

1. Their fans are chanting for Kyle Orton in practice and Chad Henne admitted it hurts his feelings. That's sad when one, your QB is a baby girl and two, they want Orton so you know henne sucks!

2. It's obvious that ownership doesn't want sparano anymore. They courted Jim harbaugh and failed now he gets no backing.

3. They are considering Brett Favre......no really! Sparano publicly says they haven't ruled it out. Then ownership acts like they don't know what he is saying! Basically making him look like a jack ass!

4. They signed Reggie Bush as their feature back! the fins are a POWER running team. Not a finess team. Not a throwing team. And now they are realying on reggie. It's like they are throwing in the towel now. Henne and bush. In the words of espn NFL analyst........COME ON MAN!

5. Brandon Marshall! All the headlines he has been getting! Yeah enough said!

6. J-lo and marc anthony own a piece! Enough said.

The only good thing they did was release Channing crowder! Oh and signed pat Devlin?!
In addition, here are points 7-10!

7. the fins pro shop also sells Jets gear! It's sad when half the people at their own stadium are jets fans!

8. They signed Jason Taylor..........again! Yes after telling him they didnt want him he goes to Washington.... Then comes back because they want him. Then they don't and he goes to the jets......and now they want him again..... Come on make up your minds! It's not like he is a young guy!

9. They are actually considering Tiki! If Brett Favre is enough for you they are working out Tiki! Dude hasn't played in 4 years! What's next...... Bringing in Mercury Morris!

10. And here is the best. You know they aren't going anywhere because they play in a division with the Jets!!!......................oh okay Ummm....*cough* the pats......... too!