Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 07-17-2014, 03:47 PM   #1
ka`mayor-oh

Drives: 2013 LS M6
FS: 2013 1LS VR $16,250 OBO * low mileage * pics

Hello my fellow camaro family . I am recently going to be graduating from college and have a nice amount of student loans I am going to have to pay back, so I have decided to sell my camaro to hopefully help with the finances.

I have a 2013 1LS camaro, manual 6-speed, it is victory red and is in great condition. The car currently has right at 14,000 miles on it and has been maintained and well kept. The camaro has a salvage title due to theft, it was recorded as a theft after 30 days of not being discovered and was found soon after. The car is flawless mechanically and also the interior is in amazing condition. The exterior of the car has a few small dings, nothing major and a few dings on the front bumper, once again nothing major and the car is overall in great condition.

The car is completely stock and would be a great vehicle for anyone looking for a camaro or sports car, I loved it during the length I have had it. I put around 4,000 miles on the vehicle and have had it for over half a year. I have also replaced the rear bumper and have a new rear diffuser to install as well. The rear had a little damage that has been fixed, I am very picky so I planned to fix any small ding or anything of that sort to make the car flawless, most of the flaws most people wouldn't even care nor notice. I also have insurance through State Farm and was given full coverage on it, completely covered without any problem at all and I would be willing to re-purchase the history report on the vehicle to show the reason was due the theft.

I am located a little west of Columbia, SC and would be willing to meet or drop off the car. I am asking 16,250$ OBO. I am hoping to sell the car within a couple of weeks, any questions feel free to pm me or reply here. It is booked at around 21500-22000$ , amazing way to save around 6k or more.

Pm me with any questions or text / call me @ 803-295-2034

Last edited by ka`mayor-oh; 07-21-2014 at 01:07 PM.
ka`mayor-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 04:15 PM   #2
ka`mayor-oh

Old 07-21-2014, 01:06 PM   #3
ka`mayor-oh

Bump and a price drop... Need this sold, make me some offers guys.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:09 AM   #4
schwartzeneger

Drives: 2013 Crystal Red Tintcoat
Bump. for a great deal on a beautiful car. I wish I did some shopping on C5 before I bought mine last year.
schwartzeneger is offline   Reply With Quote