Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 12-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #141
Matt @ FSP

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Hey guys... Would love to have you guys down at the shop on January 26th (Or anyone can stop by before!). John, Jerry and I are working out details now, but we'll have TONS of food, the dyno of course will be heavily discounted (Including HP/TQ pulls and 1/4 mile simulation pulls), some club only product deals, and we'll have some giveaways also!

We'll update as we confirm all the details, see you guys soon! Let me know if you guys need anything in the mean time...
Matt @ FSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:58 PM   #142
spd2612
Account Suspended

Drives: Black SS2/RS LS3
Long tube headers

Got my 1 & 7/8 Long tubes for Christmas just finished putting them on, No mufflers or Cats does make some noise. Matt I'm looking forward to getting the tune done on the 26th
spd2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:51 AM   #143
spd2612
Account Suspended

Anyone from Tampa or area that wants to join us for a Dyno day at Matts new shop is welcome on the 26th.
Matt will be BBQ'ing for us so it is important we get a head count.
If you are coming please let us know ASAP so we can pass the info on to Matt just reply or email

Quote:
Hold on to your hat Jim because one of the best road trips of the new year is right around the corner!!!

We're in the final planning stages for a cruise to, and epic event, at the new Florida Speed & Power (http://www.floridaspeedandpower.com/installations/)

Mark your calendar now for the big day: Saturday, 26 January 2013.

The event will be hosted by Matt, the owner of Florida Speed & Power, and the Southwest Florida Camaro Club.

The event will be open to all Camaro enthusiasts in Florida and, of course, for those jealous guys in Texas!

Stay tuned, much more information to follow in the next few days.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:00 PM   #144
1LTheGray
R.O.M.A.D

Drives: 2012 1LT Ashen Gray
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFLCamaro View Post
Hold on to your hat Jim because one of the best road trips of the new year is right around the corner!!!

We're in the final planning stages for a cruise to, and epic event, at the new Florida Speed & Power (http://www.floridaspeedandpower.com/installations/)

Mark your calendar now for the big day: Saturday, 26 January 2013.

The event will be hosted by Matt, the owner of Florida Speed & Power, and the Southwest Florida Camaro Club.

The event will be open to all Camaro enthusiasts in Florida and, of course, for those jealous guys in Texas!

Stay tuned, much more information to follow in the next few days.
Can some of the MFCC come to???????
Old 12-28-2012, 07:13 PM   #145
CamaroV6
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro V6 1LT Manual
Guy's Drink some swamp juice for during the new year celebration's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANT WAIT TILL THE RALLY!!!!!!!!!! to hang with you guy's again you guy's can put that swamp juice down!!!!
CamaroV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:44 PM   #146
RatRacer

Drives: 11 Synergy Green LS 15 Colorado Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroV6 View Post
Guy's Drink some swamp juice for during the new year celebration's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANT WAIT TILL THE RALLY!!!!!!!!!! to hang with you guy's again you guy's can put that swamp juice down!!!!
We'll leave our shives home then
RatRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:06 AM   #147
SWFLCamaro

Drives: All Camaro Generations
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcraig2 View Post
Can some of the MFCC come to???????

You bet!!! Matt says he has room to park 100 Camaros. Watch this thread and www.swflcamaro.com for updates. We will be requesting RSVPs in the near future. Because a lot of food and effort is involved, Matt needs to have an accurate head count. Questions....email info@swflcamaro.com
Old 12-29-2012, 07:27 AM   #148
spd2612
Account Suspended

The more the better all clubs can come should be a great day
We will need a head count for Matt so please let us know if your are coming
Matt has some really good stuff planned for this event

Last edited by spd2612; 12-29-2012 at 08:36 AM.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:41 AM   #149
CamaroV6
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatRacer View Post
Lmfao!!!!
Old 12-29-2012, 09:19 AM   #150
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS LS3 Black/IO Vert
[QUOTE=RatRacer]

Originally Posted by RatRacer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroV6 View Post
Lmfao!!!!
Erick could bring his pig sticker...we could use some light entertainment (I'll bring more band-aids) and Tim could bring swamp juice to clean any wounds, or would that be rightfully considered alcohol abuse?!?! After all, if Erick didn't get infected last time, another cut probably wouldn't hurt him either
AFCMSGTRET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:55 PM   #151
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragonSS View Post
Sounds like the BBQ shop day is going to be a great time...

How have you guys been? We have to drive back over soon to drop bertha off for you guys I know you must be missing her...

Adrian, you crack me up! We're all doing good over here on the other coast, except John really misses his main squeeze. He says throw "Bertha" in the back of your pickup and bring her back over when you get tired of feeding her.

He has the hots for her and just knowing you're enjoying her company is breaking him up. If he decides to go with her to the rally in March, he'll either have to beef up the suspension on his Camaro or recruit you to take her to Orlando in the pickup.

HAPPY NEW YEARS
Old 12-29-2012, 09:47 PM   #152
CamaroV6
Account Suspended

[QUOTE=AFCMSGTRET;5968140]
Quote:

Erick could bring his pig sticker...we could use some light entertainment (I'll bring more band-aids) and Tim could bring swamp juice to clean any wounds, or would that be rightfully considered alcohol abuse?!?! After all, if Erick didn't get infected last time, another cut probably wouldn't hurt him either
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragonSS View Post
Sounds like the BBQ shop day is going to be a great time...

How have you guys been? We have to drive back over soon to drop bertha off for you guys I know you must be missing her...
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFCMSGTRET View Post
Adrian, you crack me up! We're all doing good over here on the other coast, except John really misses his main squeeze. He says throw "Bertha" in the back of your pickup and bring her back over when you get tired of feeding her.

He has the hots for her and just knowing you're enjoying her company is breaking him up. If he decides to go with her to the rally in March, he'll either have to beef up the suspension on his Camaro or recruit you to take her to Orlando in the pickup.

HAPPY NEW YEARS

Lmfao!!!!!!!!!! Omg I wonder where bertha was?? Lmao

And I'm thinking about putting into vote no weapons allowed in this years rally not for our sakes but for Erik's.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:12 AM   #153
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

[QUOTE=CamaroV6;5970384]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFCMSGTRET View Post

Lmfao!!!!!!!!!! Omg I wonder where bertha was?? Lmao
According to something I read on C5, she was snorting at the hog trough at a restaurant not too far from where we were. I know John wanted to leave us and join her, but he couldn't after three shots of swamp juice!
Old 12-30-2012, 11:47 AM   #154
SWFLCamaro

Drives: All Camaro Generations
9th ANNUAL CAR AND TRUCK SHOW

If you're looking for something fun to do on Saturday, 19 January 2013, click here and you've found it:

http://www.westcoastmusclecarclub.com/annual_event.html

Sorry for not posting earlier, but if you'd like to go, you can save $$$$$ by registering TODAY (last day to save $10).

If you'd like to park with others from the Southwest Florida Camaro Club, send an email to info@swflcamaro.com to make arrangements.