Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 09-07-2012, 07:02 AM   #1
msp2887

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black
Thumbs up Apex Motorsports

I know Apex's great customer service has been beaten to death on here, but I figured I'd post up my own good experience with the great staff over there:

I recently ordered some equipment from the Apex site over the holiday weekend. Being in medicine, I'm used to being one of the few people working on a holiday, and didn't much expect a response until Tuesday, and not to have anything in hand until at least next week. Well wasn't I wrong... Apex Victoria actually contacted me on Labor Day itself to let me know that my ported TB wouldn't be available to ship out for a couple weeks, but they would get the rest of my order ready and sent ASAP. Last night I received my new CAI filter and MAF sensor on the third business day after my order. It was amazing to see that their company is so dedicated to customer service that they have people working and processing orders over a holiday weekend! This wasn't my first order with Apex, and certainly won't be my last. I can't really talk for many other companies, but if you have a choice, go with Apex!

And props to Chase on his dedication to helping out C5 members. As most of us know, he's always on the forum giving valued input, or even just shooting the breeze with the rest of us. Thanks guys!

Matt
msp2887 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:34 AM   #2
Wooden Heart

Drives: 2012 Camaro LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by msp2887 View Post
I know Apex's great customer service has been beaten to death on here, but I figured I'd post up my own good experience with the great staff over there:

I recently ordered some equipment from the Apex site over the holiday weekend. Being in medicine, I'm used to being one of the few people working on a holiday, and didn't much expect a response until Tuesday, and not to have anything in hand until at least next week. Well wasn't I wrong... Apex Victoria actually contacted me on Labor Day itself to let me know that my ported TB wouldn't be available to ship out for a couple weeks, but they would get the rest of my order ready and sent ASAP. Last night I received my new CAI filter and MAF sensor on the third business day after my order. It was amazing to see that their company is so dedicated to customer service that they have people working and processing orders over a holiday weekend! This wasn't my first order with Apex, and certainly won't be my last. I can't really talk for many other companies, but if you have a choice, go with Apex!

And props to Chase on his dedication to helping out C5 members. As most of us know, he's always on the forum giving valued input, or even just shooting the breeze with the rest of us. Thanks guys!

Matt
Great people to work with.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #3
GoldCartridgeGamer

Drives: 2014 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew
They are definitely a huge asset to Camaro5!

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
GoldCartridgeGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:17 AM   #4
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Thanks to all of you for your business and the feedback. We sincerely appreciate both.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apex