Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 09-19-2016, 05:24 PM   #1
TECHTURTLE

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Thoughts from guys with lowered MRC Equipped Cars..

I'm thinking about lowering my car and would like some input from the guys that have done it already...

From what I've read, it looks like everyone was happy with the install but I was wondering if any of you have had any regrets after driving for a few weeks? Any issues with MRC, Noise, harshness?

Thanks

Added
Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, GM 1LE Sway Bars, BMR Upper/Lower Trailing Arms, BMR Upper Control Arms. BMR Front/Rear Chassis Braces, BMR Tunnel Brace. GM Red knee Pads, GM Black Front Splitter, GM SEMA Concept Grille, GM Dark Taillights, GM Ground Effects package... Savini Di Forza BM-14 Gloss Black Wheels 9's front, 10's rear.
TECHTURTLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 08:15 PM   #2
Richard0nee

Drives: 2016 SS M6, NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxChris View Post
Suck it up butter cup! Besides, you're more of a car guy than a lot of these boys around here -- therefore your imaginary offense is unrecognized. =)~
LMAO..

Honestly, she's more hardcore than me! Can swap an engine (Most I did was a timing belt), drove 130 mph + (Most I did was 100 mph), can fix dents/paint interior parts (most I did was screw up interior parts messing with them), curses more than I do (I only drop the F bomb 13x a day).
Richard0nee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 08:28 PM   #3
cleoent

Drives: 16' Camaro E-Force SS
Subscribed for on topic posts once the leg humping is done.
cleoent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 08:42 PM   #4
crankaholic

LOL... you guys (and gals I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) are too much.

OP - Eibach springs are a bit stiffer than stock, but the car is still nice and soft in Tour mode. In Track mode it properly follows the curvature of the road and has more pronounced vertical motions... it'll be strange if you're not used to it. I also have a bunch of other suspension/chassis mods, so I can't really tell you how they'll affect an otherise stock car. #NoRegerts

Last edited by crankaholic; 09-20-2016 at 11:42 AM.
crankaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:31 AM   #5
TECHTURTLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by crankaholic View Post
LOL... you guys (and gals I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) are too much.

OP - Eibach springs are a bit stiffer than stock, but the car is still nice and soft in Tour mode. In Track mode it properly follows the curvature of the road and has more pronounced vertical motions... it'll be strange if you're not used to it. I also have a nuch of other suspension/chassis mods, so I can't really tell you how they'll affect an otherise stock car. #NoRegerts

Thanks!

Added
Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, GM 1LE Sway Bars, BMR Upper/Lower Trailing Arms, BMR Upper Control Arms. BMR Front/Rear Chassis Braces, BMR Tunnel Brace. GM Red knee Pads, GM Black Front Splitter, GM SEMA Concept Grille, GM Dark Taillights, GM Ground Effects package... Savini Di Forza BM-14 Gloss Black Wheels 9's front, 10's rear.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:36 AM   #6
TECHTURTLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard0nee View Post
LMAO..

Honestly, she's more hardcore than me! Can swap an engine (Most I did was a timing belt), drove 130 mph + (Most I did was 100 mph), can fix dents/paint interior parts (most I did was screw up interior parts messing with them), curses more than I do (I only drop the F bomb 13x a day).
She sounds a lot like me, but I can assure you that there is no relation... Between me and her nor your post and this tread.

Added