Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 05-28-2011, 01:10 AM   #15
SSRich

Drives: 1967 camaroSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallboy View Post
So, it's ok for the guy in the truck to kill the guy on the bike?
no like snakekiller said he reacted the wrong way
SSRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 03:52 AM   #16
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Saw this video and though WOW What a jackass. Couldnt believe it.
The Hick is lucky he didnt mess with the wrong biker/bikers. He couldve gotten hiself killed pretty quickly. If he pulled that stunt over here, im pretty sure that driver wouldve been dead.
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 04:04 AM   #17
rykeith

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
The Hick is lucky he didnt mess with the wrong biker/bikers. He couldve gotten hiself killed pretty quickly. If he pulled that stunt over here, im pretty sure that driver wouldve been dead.
My thoughts exactly.
Old 05-29-2011, 04:23 AM   #18
fielderLS3

Drives: 2016 Mazda6, 2011 Mustang 5.0
The guys on the bikes and the guy in the truck are all jack asses, and all equally responsible. All three of them should have been halled off to jail. Yes, the truck driver was driving recklessly, but the guy on the bike behind him was matching him turn for turn, and the guy in front stopped and waited for him.

Something about the video doesn't pass the smell test. What you don't see in videos like this is what happened before the filming started that led someone to turn the camera on to begin with. Just getting passed wouldn't provoke that kind of reaction and with how suddenly this seems to have started, the guy in the truck must have seen them coming, and already had a pre-existing axe to grind. My guess is something happened between these guys earlier off camera, and the guys on the crotch rocket stopped to set the camera up, and then caught up with him again with the intention of provoking something they could record. And the guy in the truck was stupid enough to play along.
fielderLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:41 AM   #19
n2oSS

Drives: 2010 SS2 Camaro
i agree these guys turned this camera on knowing something was about to get started.

I have had people react very strangely too me though for no aparent reason though. first couple months i had my camaro i passed a guy legally on long vacant road. He was doing 40 on a 70 mph highway. I signaled to pass then passed kept driving. Two minutes later guy is on my tail swerving around and flashin his lights. I figure maybe he saw something on my car and was tryin to get my attention. I slowed way down to about 30 and guy stayed on my tail. Gave him a minute to drive up beside and he just kept swerving and honking. So i just sped up and he riding me. Finally got pissed and floored it and his truck couldnt keep up then. Waited in the next town for him with a cop and guy never did show up.
Appearance Mods:
AAC Concept Sidemarkers, P13W Plasma LED Bulbs, Iforged Classics 20".
Next Mods:
Cam and Fuel System.
n2oSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 07:02 AM   #20
2SSJIM

Drives: 2012 CRT ZL1 #1400
I don't ride a crotch rocket, but I have found that I must ride aggressive because a lot of people don't respect or look for bikers. I don't carry a gun with me either because of that very reason in the video.... I know I would use it on an a##hole like that. I ride a BMW K1200LT, a bike big enough to see yet far to many times have I had someone try to change lanes on top of me. I even knocked on the window of an old guy that had come over on me..... was way lucky there was enough room for me and the car. In short, yes the biker in the video passed in a no passing zone.... I'm sure most of us are guilty of that, but that does and never will give anyone the right to try and kill someone.
2SSJIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:40 AM   #21
L99CAMA2011

Drives: One of the baddest handling Gen 5s
What was that object in the drivers right hand, kinda looked like a sawed off shot gun.
L99CAMA2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:41 AM   #22
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by L99CAMA2011 View Post
What was that object in the drivers right hand, kinda looked like a sawed off shot gun.
A metal pipe.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:29 AM   #23
hypurone
I'm not totally useless..

Drives: ...
Old 05-30-2011, 12:07 PM   #24
outlaw2

Drives: 12 SS/RS Conv, 66 Impala SS Conv
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
My thoughts are the same, getting out of his truck with a pipe/ax handle/shotgun is game on..your going to do what with that weapon? 70% of Bikers in Nevada have there CCW and pack and this would turn out NASTY! 4000 lb truck versas 500 lb bike= DEAD, man with weapon= dead ... on the other hand the SQUID (super quick until I die) was in the wrong also, those guys belong on the track and no wonder alot of them are Hated by fellow bikers and the GP just sees 2 wheels /even if it was grandma riding her Honda to the store they only see 2 wheels. Glad this was on video and the boys kept there calm and called it in to the Sheriff but because they are bikers it will get brushed under the carpet..and no charges filed But car versas truck would get roadrage charges to start