Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 09-19-2013, 08:53 AM   #1
AnthonyTek

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 Conv CRT
Dashboard Fitment

Car has under 700 miles. The left side of the instrument bezel does not fit well with the dashboard "humps". I used search but couldn't find a how-to correct the fitment. I really don't want the dealer to touch the car since I trust myself more to cosmetic adjustments. I have seen pictures of other Camaros with the same issue. It's a 2103 ZL1 conv. but this may not be the correct forum.

Thanks, Anthony
AnthonyTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:45 AM   #2
hawk02
Coupe Newbie

Drives: 2017 ZL1, 2021 Corvette Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyTek View Post
Car has under 700 miles. The left side of the instrument bezel does not fit well with the dashboard "humps". I used search but couldn't find a how-to correct the fitment. I really don't want the dealer to touch the car since I trust myself more to cosmetic adjustments. I have seen pictures of other Camaros with the same issue. It's a 2103 ZL1 conv. but this may not be the correct forum.

Thanks, Anthony
If it's any consolation, my vert has the same issue. I'm living with it for now because I'm not sure a repacement bezel will correct the issue.

Last edited by hawk02; 09-19-2013 at 01:11 PM.
hawk02 is offline   Reply With Quote