Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 08-26-2010, 01:02 AM   #1
vincewalthers

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Aqua Blue Metallic
T2 Behind the Scenes Pics!

As promised, here are the pics that I was able to take during the filming of Transformers 2 on location White Sands Missile Range, NM. I was one of the extras recruited from Holloman Air Force Base, White Sands Missile Range and Ft Bliss.
Attached Images

vincewalthers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:04 AM   #2
vincewalthers

And also the finale explosion I caught!
Old 08-26-2010, 01:40 AM   #3
Z28RockStar

Drives: 2SS/RS CGM 6M, 2007 Harley Deluxe
You're awesome brother, thank you for your sacrafice as well as the sacrafice your family endures for the well being, saftey and freedom of me, mine and all USA citizens. I could not love, appreciate, thank you enough for the man that you are, you and all in the uniform are my heroes, the people I put my trust in, the people closest to my heart. Again, thank you, I am a Persian Gulf war combat medically retired veteran, I in no way feel my short service of less than 2 years compares to Viet Nam, WW2 or what some of you guys are going through right now. I love you man. Thank you. Welcome in my home any time.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:45 AM   #4
SILVER BULLITT

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS/RS MONSTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z28RockStar View Post
You're awesome brother, thank you for your sacrafice as well as the sacrafice your family endures for the well being, saftey and freedom of me, mine and all USA citizens. I could not love, appreciate, thank you enough for the man that you are, you and all in the uniform are my heroes, the people I put my trust in, the people closest to my heart. Again, thank you, I am a Persian Gulf war combat medically retired veteran, I in no way feel my short service of less than 2 years compares to Viet Nam, WW2 or what some of you guys are going through right now. I love you man. Thank you. Welcome in my home any time.
+1
HP MONSTER' SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUILT, LMR CAI, CUSTOM GRIND CAM, CUSTOM BUILT CNC PORTED AND POLISHED HEADS, FAST 102MM INTAKE MANIFOLD,ARH LONG TUBES AND HIGH FLOW CATS, BIGGER INJECTORS, VALVES SPRINGS RETAINERS, MGW SHORT SHIFTER, EIBACH SPRINGS, FACTORY CHROMED WHEELS, BLACKED OUT EMBLEMS, BLACKED OUT ROOF,BLACKED OUT MARKERS, 3.5 INCH ELECTRONIC CUTOUTS, FLOWMASTERS, ZEX WET 150 SHOT, FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF =630 REAR WHEEL TORQUE ,AND 600 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER
MY JOURNALhttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...02#post2023802 SOON TWIN TURBO SETUP
SILVER BULLITT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 03:39 AM   #5
MSG'

Drives: 2010 1SS Camaro
wow man very awesome!!!! and very cool to be a extra in that movie!!!
MSG' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 04:03 AM   #6
Chrm10SpkZ28

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3, 1994 Camaro Z28
Sweet pics man, thanks for sharing!

Quote:
+1!! and what kind of puppies are those in your sig pic? Saw your in Dallas, you breed them?

2010 Victory Red SS/RS LS3 M6
My FB Photo page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...hy/90683024614
Chrm10SpkZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 08:36 AM   #7
Q's 91z28
TX INFERNO SS

Drives: 1991 Z28
Nice pics.....Seems like you are missing one though....Where's the one with you and Megan Fox (the one in your avatar)...
Old 08-26-2010, 09:07 AM   #8
hot_rod

Drives: 2010 2SS RS
Cool pics, thanks for sharing!

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." - Mark Twain

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" - Unknown
hot_rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:09 AM   #9
armysig
Catch me if you can

Drives: 2012 IOM ZL-1
Very cool man. Only thing I ever got tasked with were, police calls and getting told I'm testing new equipment....
Old 08-26-2010, 11:20 AM   #10
vincewalthers

Quote:
Thanks man I really appreciate the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q's 91z28 View Post
Nice pics.....Seems like you are missing one though....Where's the one with you and Megan Fox (the one in your avatar)...
lol ok here are a few more..
Attached Images

Old 08-26-2010, 11:24 AM   #11
vincewalthers

Quote:
Originally Posted by armysig View Post
Very cool man. Only thing I ever got tasked with were, police calls and getting told I'm testing new equipment....
I feel ya lol there is not that much out here on white sands..
Old 08-26-2010, 12:19 PM   #12
Forged DST

Drives: SS
WOW , Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing the images and video...
Forged DST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 12:23 PM   #13
Maro99

Drives: Heel toe express..
Wow, great pics!
Maro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 12:30 PM   #14
trudawg660

Drives: 2006 Dodge Charger / 2SS IOM
I hate the base that i'm at but i can say those are our c-17's and flight crew
trudawg660 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags