Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 01-12-2011, 10:52 AM   #1
Savini
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Send a message via AIM to Savini
Psycho Mike Buys A Caddy And Gets Savini SV-32s Wheels

Psycho Mike Buys A Caddy And Ditches The Stock Wheels - by: Lightning (KROQ)

http://kroq.radio.com/2011/01/03/psy...ls-for-savini/

"Mike called me just before Christmas gloating about his new purchase. A 2011 Cadillac CTS. Black on black. But the gloating soon turned to begging. Well, maybe not begging, but a rather strong request. “I gotta get new wheels, can you help me?”

Mike was about as excited as I’ve ever seen anyone over a new car right up to the point where his stock wheels sucked. They were 17? silver and horribly boring. They actually did the car a disservice.

The next day we walked out to the parking lot and assessed the car. This sucker needed to a new set of wheels, badly, and they needed to be black.

My first call was to Savini Forged, who has an incredible line-up up of high-end wheels, custom-made in-house. Shawn, Savini’s Marketing Director shot me a couple of renderings of Mike’s car featuring a few different styles. Mike made his choice and was quickly on his way ridding his new whip of the sorry stockers. Shawn placed the order for the wheels and I quickly hit Toyotires.com to see if they had the proper tire fitment for the wheels and tires. They have a great tire fitment guide on the site.

Yup, sure enough. They had the perfect tires. I hopped on the phone and placed a call to Julie and Stan at Toyo."
-KROQ

Before:

After:

Tour of Savini Wheels:

Savini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:13 AM   #2
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth

Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
Eh, it's alright. Missing the lowering springs and the V-spec brakes. Should do a CTS-V coupe concept with those wheels.
Zabo is offline   Reply With Quote