Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 11-20-2009, 03:55 PM   #15
flyinglow57

Drives: rumble bee,2SS 6sp
Castriota chevrolet in pittsburgh on W.Liberty ave.

absolutely amazing.. ordered my car may 4th had the car delivered july 2nd. amazing people havent had it in for service yet that will be in the next month or so.. for the spoiler and a seat squeeks.
Old 11-20-2009, 04:02 PM   #16
dwebster
DW's 2SS

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS LS3-CAI/LG-Corsa
Classic Chevrolet Sugarland Texas - "B-". Dealer and sales rep were ok. I just can't give any higher grade than that due to the fact they made an error and ordered my car with out the sunroof. Ordered Aug 3rd. Picked up Oct 17th.
dwebster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:49 PM   #17
JProberts

Drives: 2SS RJT RS/Sunroof
Fitzgerald Cheverolet in Frederick, MD

My sales person was Rick Major and I could not have been happier with the sales service I received from him and their staff.

I had a car on order already but was getting tired of waiting. I had spoken to Rick some time ago when I was checking for cars on the lots. I would seach the GM local availability listings and saw that they had a car coming in on the truck at the end of the week that fit the description of what I wanted.

He said he would call me when it came in and he had others that inquired about this car also and said it would be up for grabs first come first serve.

A week later he called me said the car was in and was beautiful and he had made 5 other calls just like this one and I could come take a look if was interested. 2 hours later I was the owner of a new camaro.

No BS pricing, sold it at MSRP, I hoped to get the CU supplier pricing but he said they were not honoring that on this car just like everyone else in the area but they did give me the $250 cash back award from the credit union.

I already had my loan and insurance lined up so the rest was a piece of cake. I have to give the sales department an A+ for service. I will check out the serive department soon when I go for an oil change.
JProberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:50 PM   #18
edog

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Luck Chevrolet in Ashland Va 5 stars. Honest, and no mark up. Took care of me before, during and after the sale. My saleman was Jim Hogge. He has been in the car business all his life. Retired from the cadillac dealer, now works at Chevrolet.
Update...Build in process, Forged Rods, Pistons and rings, Johnson Lifters, NOVI1500 ECS SC, 13lb boost or more, LS3 Conversion 114/228/241 COMP CAM, Frostbite 4 row Aluminum radiator, 6L80 built, Circle D 6L80 PRO SERIES MULTI 258MM 2D, Stock 3.45 gears, 1-7/8 American Racing Headers w/HF cat, X-Pipe, Lingenfelter dual fuel pump, E-85 flex sensor, ATI super damper pulley, Ported TB, 160 therm, Trans cooler, Pedder's sways/end links/sub frame bushings, BMR trailing arms & toe rods, Coil overs. HP/TQ pending

Last edited by edog; 12-22-2010 at 08:39 PM.
edog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:58 PM   #19
Zeroburn

Drives: Black '10 2SS/RS #1002
Send a message via AIM to Zeroburn
Ourisman chevy marlow heights: DO NOT GO

Was promised (not in writing) by the owner of the company to honor msrp.

Was charged 2k over mrsp and told, take it or leave it, others want to buy the car.

Will never ever ever use or recommend them to anyone. If the owner (or owners son) of the company is the 1st person to screw you over, can't trust anyone.

After being denied speaking to the owner after slapping that 2k on me AT TIME OF PURCHASE, i was ignored, and to this day have yet to receive a call from the dealership, to return any of my calls, or any sort of follow up.

Keep in mind the owner used to come into my shop for food every single day, free might I ad. I mean every single day from the day I ordered til a day before I got my car. To this day he hasn't stepped foot back into my store....guilt maybe?
Zeroburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:10 PM   #20
MDCammyMomma

Drives: 2LT/RS ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcbeth View Post
This is an excellent idea!

My dealer was Tom Henry Chevrolet in Bakersville, PA. I drove the 3.5 hours from Maryland to get the car. Why? Because Tom has a racing department and a paint shop and he offers "Special Edition" Camaros. Also, he is Scott's first cousin. BOTTOM LINE: I have never in my life had a more pleasant experience buying a vehicle. (I have purchased a dozen or so new vehicles in my life.) The most friendly, down to earth, honest people I've met in the automobile industry. I was also fortunate enough to take delivery of my car on the day of Tom's annual Camaro show and picnic at the "Henry barn". Scott was there and it was a great event. My wife and I were treated like members of the family. It was so great, I am trying to figure out how to buy a new car next year. Maybe 2011 Z/28 convertible?
I too took the long trek to Tom Henry from Maryland to get my ABM v6 and actually just picked it up last Saturday. They also painted on black granite stripes for me that look absolutely gorgeous. I have never liked salesmen, particularly car salesmen but I too, can honestly say I have never had a more pleasant car buying experience in my life!!!! I cannot say enough nice things about Tom Henry himself. He was wonderful to deal with, kept his word whenever he told me something and always kept me completely up to date with my car's progress (to include pictures emailed to me upon its arrival at the dealership). I arrived last Sat. to pick it up and found my car sitting inside the dealership lobby, covered with my also purchased car cover and he did an official unveiling for me!!! It was really special and exciting. Totally worth the trip!!! I highly recommend!!!
@ 10/16/09, dealer advised TPW changed to 10/26/09
3300 - order selected for production 10/26/09
3400 - order broadcast 10/27/09
3800 - vehicle produced. It's a blue Camaro!! Born 10/29/09
5000 - received at dealership 11/04/09
6000 - Delivered to me! 11/14/09 (I had black granite stripes painted on)
It is truly awesome looking! Totally gorgeous & worth the wait!
MDCammyMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 07:02 AM   #21
Rafsanjani
What now Bitches?

Drives: 2013 SW ZL1
Sterling Chevrolet - Sterling, VA

I was given a verbal that they would honor supplier discount. They followed through without complaint and gave me my discount.

Sales guy, Brandon, put up with all my color changes without complaint. He was top notch the whole way through.

General Manager, Mario, was a straight shooter.

Finance person, Sarah, was very helpful.

Good deal on warranty extension.

Got some service coupons and first oil change is free. Oh yeah, got a coffee mug!

Everybody there was super nice, I was never lied to, at least I don't think i was In my top two of new car purchase experiences.

I will definitely go back there for my next Camaro!! LOL!!!
Old 11-21-2009, 10:11 AM   #22
Looney Tunes

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT ABM auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDCammyMomma View Post
I too took the long trek to Tom Henry from Maryland to get my ABM v6 and actually just picked it up last Saturday. They also painted on black granite stripes for me that look absolutely gorgeous. I have never liked salesmen, particularly car salesmen but I too, can honestly say I have never had a more pleasant car buying experience in my life!!!! I cannot say enough nice things about Tom Henry himself. He was wonderful to deal with, kept his word whenever he told me something and always kept me completely up to date with my car's progress (to include pictures emailed to me upon its arrival at the dealership). I arrived last Sat. to pick it up and found my car sitting inside the dealership lobby, covered with my also purchased car cover and he did an official unveiling for me!!! It was really special and exciting. Totally worth the trip!!! I highly recommend!!!
I'd like to see a picture of those stripes if you get a chance.

Also purchased from Country Chevrolet in Warrenton. Good to work with and no problems.

Last edited by Looney Tunes; 11-21-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Looney Tunes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 01:05 AM   #23
MDCammyMomma

Drives: 2LT/RS ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney Tunes View Post
I'd like to see a picture of those stripes if you get a chance.

Also purchased from Country Chevrolet in Warrenton. Good to work with and no problems.

Sure. I will try to get some on here in next day or so. I'm not very savvy when it comes to this kind of technology but I'll try.
@ 10/16/09, dealer advised TPW changed to 10/26/09
3300 - order selected for production 10/26/09
3400 - order broadcast 10/27/09
3800 - vehicle produced. It's a blue Camaro!! Born 10/29/09
5000 - received at dealership 11/04/09
6000 - Delivered to me! 11/14/09 (I had black granite stripes painted on)
It is truly awesome looking! Totally gorgeous & worth the wait!
MDCammyMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:48 AM   #24
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Balise Chevrolet here in Warwick RI
Salesman - Brian LaNinfa

Absolute top knotch service from the day I sat down with Brian and we built my Camaro on the computer till the day it arrived.
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:51 PM   #25
Cheshirelaugh

Drives: 2010 SIM Camaro
Bob Bell Chevrolet

Will not be going back.
Salesman did not seem to fully understand how the ordering/tracking system (on the computer) worked.
Infrequent call-backs
Did not honor original R6P Pricing as promised
Did not honor military discount as promised
I didn't even bother asking for my USAA discount at that point.
Built 5/15
Delivered 6/19
Picked-up 6/22
Cheshirelaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:06 PM   #26
navmaxlp

Drives: Not a Camaro :(
Wow, now I don't know who to buy from. Fitzgerald in Frederick is where I bought my last car and they're pretty good but, I've also bought cars from Ourisman in Rockville. Nice situation to be in when it comes time to buy. May have to go with Rockville though since theres a salesman registered here on the site.
navmaxlp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:25 PM   #27
JProberts

Drives: 2SS RJT RS/Sunroof
Quote:
Originally Posted by navmaxlp View Post
Wow, now I don't know who to buy from. Fitzgerald in Frederick is where I bought my last car and they're pretty good but, I've also bought cars from Ourisman in Rockville. Nice situation to be in when it comes time to buy. May have to go with Rockville though since theres a salesman registered here on the site.
They guys at Fitzgerald will treat you right for sure. Rick Major was great to work with and they made purchasing this car very easy, they filled it up with 93 octane for me and have since followed up with me regarding my vehicle and sent me coupons for service.

Rick even called me to give a recommendation reagrding tandt motors as he heard that I was interested in doing mods to my car and I don't recall ever mentioning this to him before. I'm sure Oursiman is a good dealership also so you probably won't go wrong with either but Fitz seems willing to go that extra step to keep you coming back.
JProberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:06 PM   #28
Talk_of_da_Town

Drives: 2010 2LT RS Camaro
Bought mine from Koons over in Vienna, VA. Knew what I should be paying and got the car for the expected price. Bought it at MSRP so I can't complain. They tried to charge and additional destination fee at first but we got that settled.
Talk_of_da_Town is offline   Reply With Quote