Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

View Poll Results: Select a location for the after-party (Chili's did not work out)
Duffy's: 6791 W Indiantown Rd, Jupiter- 10 Mi. East 6 30.00%
Hirricane Grill/Wings: 7100 Fairway Dr, Palm Beach Gardens, 12 Mi. East 1 5.00%
Applebees: 6775 W Indiantown Rd, Jupiter Fl, 10 Mi. East 2 10.00%
TGI Frigays: 3800 Fairchild Ave, Palm Beach Gardens, 14 Mi. East 5 25.00%
Yardhouse: 11701 Lake Victoria Gardens, Palm Beach Gardens, 14 Mi. East 10 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-15-2011, 07:21 AM   #155
CruznSS

Drives: 2SS/RS Camaro ABM - Silver Ralleys
See you all in 2 weeks. Track is only 30 minutes from relatives house in Stuart. Never ran mine in 1/4 but will give it a go for fun time with fellow camaro owners! Did someone say Asian women? Lol, can't wait to meet all of ya. If anyone wants to meet during the week prior just send me a pm.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 07-15-2011, 08:00 AM   #156
FLRS

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago77 View Post
For anyone in need of a helmet (13.99 sec or less) for the track night, I just bought one off EBay, new for $36.00 shipped, DOT approved. Pretty cool looking too, vendor has a bunch of different colors/styles. Beats trying to share someones helmet between races (not to mention sweat in the hot Florida summer!)
I bought one a couple of days ago. It will take a week from Cali with Fedex ground.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:02 AM   #157
cleanwhiteSS
2011 White Camaro RS/2SS

Drives: 2011 White Camaro RS/2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruznSS View Post
See you all in 2 weeks. Track is only 30 minutes from relatives house in Stuart. Never ran mine in 1/4 but will give it a go for fun time with fellow camaro owners! Did someone say Asian women? Lol, can't wait to meet all of ya. If anyone wants to meet during the week prior just send me a pm.

Glad you can be their. Do you have any mods to your car?

2SS/RS M6, GFX, Borla Atak cat back,Blacked out tail lights, Heritage Grill, 20% tint, 5% on back, Hurst Short Thrower, Black Gills, SLP Shift Skip
cleanwhiteSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:46 AM   #158
CruznSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanwhiteSS View Post
Glad you can be their. Do you have any mods to your car?
Just CAI, removed the resonater, and gmpp catback. New rims, rotors, abm calipers. AAC halo's, side markers, interior & trunk leds. Kicker 750 amp to 2-10 inch kicker subs. O, can't forget the new steering wheel from Ace. More cosmetic than performance. Hope to get whipple sc and lt headers soon. How about your's? Pics of mine on profile page. Drove with VA crew to fest in Arizona. Suppose to have pic of me on pfadt track in august camaro performers mag. I had the silver #3's on door panels.

Old 07-17-2011, 12:58 AM   #159
FastEddie
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 IOM LS3 2SS/RS Camaro
OMG! Please take my name from under that club's name. And that spectator thing as well. I'm racing. how u that?
FastEddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:15 AM   #160
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 19 2SS vert, Mosaic Blk, A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastEddie View Post
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I will be unavailable to race on the 29th.
Your post....

Hence the "spectator" thing
Drago77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:24 AM   #161
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

update for the visiting Camaros

Obviously there's been some changes on SFC5 which has an impact on the original concept of the "TCC5 V SFC5" concept.

THE TREASURE COAST CAMARO 5 JULY 29 PBIR MEET WILL CONTINUE AS PLANNED

However, the concept of the club vs club race may be played down to mere bragging rights opposed to trying to work in a 3+ club system. Not that's its not doable, but its just getting a little too involved this close to the event and id rather not incite any animosity amongst anyone at our meet. We do have plans for a larger scale race event early next year in the works, that I will be meeting with each respective club leader(s) on that night and in the future.

But for now, lets keep the friendly competitive spirit alive, have a fun meet, but worry about organized head-to-head (to-head) racing at a later date.

I can garuntee this will not be the last time we organize a local club v club race, sounds like it'll be a great time and next go-around we should definitely work in a "traveling trophy" for the overall winning club!

I did make some minor changes to the OP to attempt to accommodate the aboveboard posts, however the flyers already a done deal and I'm not re-creating it.

I completely understand things happen and its not an issue that's TCC5 has any involvment in- we just was a fun, family oriented meet/race/show and an oppertunity to meet other Camaro enthusiasts!

For TCC5 members: Extreme Performance is still offering $85 gift certificates to the TCC5 winner from each category, so bring your "A" game!
Old 07-17-2011, 01:12 PM   #162
FastEddie
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 IOM LS3 2SS/RS Camaro
Quote:
Your post....

Hence the "spectator" thing
I am sorry most people here probably know me from less than ideal circumstances. I would like to introduce myself. I'm Eddie. I'm truly a nice guy. One who goes Saiyan if the need arises.
There's no accounting for tone in text. Rest assured Drago, any posts that I make here are good natured. I read your posts here and I LIKE YOU GUYS' DYNAMIC. I just got an Elephant to stop standing on my foot, so sorry if I seemed edgy before. I look forward to having fun, selling "woof" tickets, and then stamping them with blazing times. Here's a sample. Let the trash talk commence :P
FastEddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:55 PM   #163
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragonSS View Post
Were Officially named Tri County Camaro's 3CC5... Thank you for your Patience...
Here is our race day Roster as of Now...

RedDragonSS- 2SS/Bolt-ons/Racing
Camarovigoa- 2SS/Supercharger/Racing
Cal20112SS- 2SS/Bolt-ons, Cam/Racing
Stb3222- 2SS/bolt-ons/Racing
Fast Eddie-2SS/Stock/racing
Xavier02832- 2SS/Supercharger/Racing
TheSnipper-2SS/Bolt-Ons/Racing
Flash63-RS/Bolt-ons/Racing
Waiting on 2 more to confirm..

Our name does not need to be in the Flyer, But Please separate us from SfC5 Members on first page,
No disrespect just want to make a name for ourselves..
Thanks
Adrian
Adrian,

No problem, I understand... I'll try to get to it tonight, but I'm out of town on training and can't get to an actual computer, I'm working off my phone in the meantime, its kind of a PITA, but I'll c what i can do asap
Old 07-18-2011, 06:25 PM   #164
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Drives: 2010 SGM
Quote:
Obviously there's been some changes on SFC5 which has an impact on the original concept of the "TCC5 V SFC5" concept.

THE TREASURE COAST CAMARO 5 JULY 29 PBIR MEET WILL CONTINUE AS PLANNED

However, the concept of the club vs club race may be played down to mere bragging rights opposed to trying to work in a 3+ club system. Not that's its not doable, but its just getting a little too involved this close to the event and id rather not incite any animosity amongst anyone at our meet. We do have plans for a larger scale race event early next year in the works, that I will be meeting with each respective club leader(s) on that night and in the future.

But for now, lets keep the friendly competitive spirit alive, have a fun meet, but worry about organized head-to-head (to-head) racing at a later date.

I can garuntee this will not be the last time we organize a local club v club race, sounds like it'll be a great time and next go-around we should definitely work in a "traveling trophy" for the overall winning club!

I did make some minor changes to the OP to attempt to accommodate the aboveboard posts, however the flyers already a done deal and I'm not re-creating it.

I completely understand things happen and its not an issue that's TCC5 has any involvment in- we just was a fun, family oriented meet/race/show and an oppertunity to meet other Camaro enthusiasts!

For TCC5 members: Extreme Performance is still offering $85 gift certificates to the TCC5 winner from each category, so bring your "A" game!

thats a shame.. SFC5 was really looking forward 2 it... we had been planing this for a while now, especially you who came up with the concept..
I understand your position though given the "circumstances"
See u on the 29th.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:57 PM   #165
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

I sincerely hope everyone understands - there is absolutely NO animosity with TCC5 and any Florida clubs- we're still proceeding with our July event as planned, regardless of who the opponents are! Its all for the fun of owning Camaros anyway!!!!
Old 07-18-2011, 09:42 PM   #166
CruznSS

Hey, there's riffs in all clubs Drago. We have members that have dropped out from HRCC here in VA. Just goes with part of being in a club. Just don't hold any grudges and have fun at meets and get togethers!

Old 07-18-2011, 10:17 PM   #167
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

CRUZNSS- completely understand..just wanna make sure everyone understands there's no biases with us, TCC5 isn't involved, isn't taking sides and is just here for the general appreciation of the cars and the company!
Old 07-18-2011, 11:09 PM   #168
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

All good Adrian- I've been doing my best to monitor what's gong on (if nothing else, just as a learning experience)- I'm really glad to see there's harmony again between both South Florida Clubs...

More than anything, I just want to ensure all TCC5 members that everything's good to go- we have our primary thread, which then links off to the current event threads, so, especially with the new "questionable " sticky system- I want to ensure those who checks the TCC5 thread understand s everything is still on track for the 29th- all TCC5 MEMBERS ARE ON NOTICE TO APPEAR, as well as all other Camaro owners, SFC5 or otherwise!