Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III)

Old 08-06-2012, 08:17 PM   #57
camaro2lt

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT VR/RS CGM Rally's
Met Becky for the first time and she was very nice and a wonderful happy person to be around! Hope to buy my next camaro from you! And hope too see you at the next fest!
Old 08-07-2012, 11:21 AM   #58
Tantalizer43

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDRDTD View Post
Here's the list that was on the windshield.
if that is accurate.

I came up with $17,173 in mods.

Add that to about $38,000 for a 2SS, and you're at $55,173 and that doesn't include installation? It's very well done, but I don't like it THAT much!

Flaming will begin in 5...4...3...
Old 08-07-2012, 11:33 AM   #59
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
X1000000000 on what everyone has said about Becky and the folks at Rodgers Chevrolet, none better in my book.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:34 AM   #60
Scrappy Doo

Drives: Callaway Rogue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalizer43 View Post
if that is accurate.

I came up with $17,173 in mods.

Add that to about $38,000 for a 2SS, and you're at $55,173 and that doesn't include installation? It's very well done, but I don't like it THAT much!

Flaming will begin in 5...4...3...
Agree!
Scrappy Doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:49 PM   #61
Legendary Umbra

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS 1LE Summit White
If it was on the short side of 50k perhaps...but over...I would prefer to buy just the plain 1LE and add the mods I want myself. Great Job...but just too much money on that window sticker of upgrades...
Old 08-07-2012, 08:51 PM   #62
Tantalizer43

I'd rock a ZL1 before I'd spend mid 50's.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:18 AM   #63
Ozzie RS

Drives: '11 Camaro RS 2LT
Guys and Gals you are making assumptions that you really don't know about yet, like labor may be included and there may be wiggle room on price, who knows. Wait until you have all the facts and then make a decision. Yes at first it does look very expensive but what does that include and is that post even have the right numbers?

Becky and Rodgers Chevy has treated everyone on this forum as First Class Customers. (How many got the two free micro-fiber towels?)Personally I am embarrassed at some of the comments but it is a free country and you can say what you want, personally I would wait until I had more info before making any comments.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:07 AM   #64
Shesabeast

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzie RS View Post
Guys and Gals you are making assumptions that you really don't know about yet, like labor may be included and there may be wiggle room on price, who knows. Wait until you have all the facts and then make a decision. Yes at first it does look very expensive but what does that include and is that post even have the right numbers?

Becky and Rodgers Chevy has treated everyone on this forum as First Class Customers. (How many got the two free micro-fiber towels?)Personally I am embarrassed at some of the comments but it is a free country and you can say what you want, personally I would wait until I had more info before making any comments.
The only assumptions that people are making is that the prices and options that Rodgers put on the windshild is correct. You did read the complete thread before YOU made assumptions. The photo clearly shows "what it includes" and the price, itemized. It does say "Installation Additional" Im sure Rodgers Chevy knows this car won't appeal to everyone, thats common since. No one is bashing them, or the car. It's just not their cup of tea. Thanks Rodgers and Becky for throwing the biggest pizza party EVER!!!:sign 0015:

Last edited by Shesabeast; 08-08-2012 at 03:57 AM.
Shesabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:23 PM   #65
SonnyakaPig

Drives: C63 P31
Looks like a great package. I really admire the effort and execution. All top-of-the-line parts for this already impressive base car.

If the price isn't discounted, though, it's very hard to justify spending that kind of money on a car that doesn't have performance numbers to back up the customized package. At least with mass-produced OEM cars that cost over $40K, the auto mags do testing and the prospective buyers get to see how the car performs. This car probably performs great, but we don't know if it's as much go as it is show.

I mean, obviously, this car will be fast in a straight line. No question there. And with the suspension mods, it should be excellent in the handling dept. But, how much better than the stock 1LE? That's what I would like to know. Hopefully we can see some testing at some point.

Take the car to the drag strip and a road course with some really good drivers and show this car's full potential.
SonnyakaPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:31 PM   #66
HDRDTD

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
The list of options is like a menu, pick and choose which ones fit your taste and your budget, no need to opt for all of them.

It's all your choice.
HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:09 PM   #67
SonnyakaPig

Drives: C63 P31
The wheels listed in this package for $4950 come with the 1LE package?
SonnyakaPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:57 PM   #68
Tantalizer43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shesabeast View Post
The only assumptions that people are making is that the prices and options that Rodgers put on the windshild is correct. You did read the complete thread before YOU made assumptions. The photo clearly shows "what it includes" and the price, itemized. It does say "Installation Additional" Im sure Rodgers Chevy knows this car won't appeal to everyone, thats common since. No one is bashing them, or the car. It's just not their cup of tea. Thanks Rodgers and Becky for throwing the biggest pizza party EVER!!!:sign 0015:
Old 08-09-2012, 11:49 PM   #69
Ozzie RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shesabeast View Post
making is that the prices and options thaThe only assumptions that people are t Rodgers put on the windshild is correct. You did read the complete thread before YOU made assumptions. The photo clearly shows "what it includes" and the price, itemized. It does say "Installation Additional" Im sure Rodgers Chevy knows this car won't appeal to everyone, thats common since. No one is bashing them, or the car. It's just not their cup of tea. Thanks Rodgers and Becky for throwing the biggest pizza party EVER!!!:sign 0015:
First this was not intended for you personally. All I was saying is what you just said and that, " making is that the prices and options thaThe only assumptions that people are t Rodgers put on the windshild is correct."

Just make sure they are correct before you make assumptions, that is all I said. And yes by some comments I was embarrassed. Sometimes the opinion should be kept to yourself. Rodgers would find out soon enough if no one inquired or bought one don't you think? Just a difference of opinion is all. Not meant to personally attack anyone, sorry if you felt a personal attack and to all that felt that.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:52 PM   #70
Ozzie RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyakaPig View Post
Looks like a great package. I really admire the effort and execution. All top-of-the-line parts for this already impressive base car.

If the price isn't discounted, though, it's very hard to justify spending that kind of money on a car that doesn't have performance numbers to back up the customized package. At least with mass-produced OEM cars that cost over $40K, the auto mags do testing and the prospective buyers get to see how the car performs. This car probably performs great, but we don't know if it's as much go as it is show.

I mean, obviously, this car will be fast in a straight line. No question there. And with the suspension mods, it should be excellent in the handling dept. But, how much better than the stock 1LE? That's what I would like to know. Hopefully we can see some testing at some point.

Take the car to the drag strip and a road course with some really good drivers and show this car's full potential.
I agree with you 100%. Hopefully in time those numbers will come out. It is nice to see a Dealer do like the Dealers of the past. It is an outstanding idea to me.