Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 10-03-2011, 01:30 PM   #1
Embalmer
2G1FT1EWXA9103351

Drives: 2SS RS, SIM, 6pd, 20"Alum
My 2010 is reaching the end of her warranty.. What to fix?

Since I've had her almost 2.5 years now (rx'd April of 2009) - my precious is now reaching her 36k mile marker and 3 year expiration date of the warranty period (next spring - but she'll be locked up all winter).

Since having her I've had a multitude of issues fixed. Battery cable reroute, HVAC fix, a couple of updates to the PDIM (USB) module, etc etc.

I never did get the Oil Cap leak thing fixed, so I'll have them check that. Additionally my "express" window's don't seem to always "express" when I click them.

Is there anything else I should have them check before my warranty expires? Any thoughts would be helpful. I'll be taking her in one last time before I put her up for the winter.

Thanks.

6-spd Manual, SS RS
Embalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:40 PM   #2
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
The little things like that I would have them look at, but for TSBs and recalls you're still good. I could be wrong, but I want to say that TSBs and recalls are covered even after the bumper to bumper warranty is over. I could be wrong though
Old 10-03-2011, 02:23 PM   #3
khalsa013

Drives: 2ss & ZL1
Send a message via AIM to khalsa013 Send a message via Yahoo to khalsa013 Send a message via Skype™ to khalsa013
dude i take mine it whenever i feel like somethings outta place........last week i made them order me a new decal that says camaro on teh door sill driver and passenger on the floor. the replaced my speakers...........i lost my inflator kit they gave me a new one..........battery cover in the front broke new that tooo..........the dimming switch was sticking new that........new key..........new mat..............new idk wats next.............i thought we had 5 years 100k miles? u said 3 years?ftw?
khalsa013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:19 PM   #4
Embalmer
2G1FT1EWXA9103351

Drives: 2SS RS, SIM, 6pd, 20"Alum
Yea Khalsa,

I meant for the bumper to bumper warranty. The powertrain is the only thing covered for the 10 year 100k warranty.

Ok, so recalls/tsb's all covered still. That's definitely a good thing.
Embalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:26 PM   #5
rolnslo
Rolling along...

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Embalmer View Post
Yea Khalsa,

I meant for the bumper to bumper warranty. The powertrain is the only thing covered for the 10 year 100k warranty.

Ok, so recalls/tsb's all covered still. That's definitely a good thing.
Recalls covered: Yes. TSB's covered: No. If you want TSB's covered, get an extended warranty or expect to open your wallet each time.