Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 04:18 PM   #1
Group-A Wheels
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro SS
Scarallo Motorsport Wheels - Body Colored Wheels

Scarallo Motorsport Wheels - LipstickLine

Always the innovator. Scarallo Motorsport Wheels is offerring a full line of custom colored wheels for the Camaro. Through Group-A.

All colors are specifically color matched with GM paint for matching the exact color on the fender of your Camaro.

From Inferno-Orange to Red to Synergy-Green to White. Any color is matched, and available on the new Drift-R in 20x10 and 20x11.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1600x1200 and weights 159KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1981x741 and weights 1048KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 2009x1368 and weights 1762KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1536x2048 and weights 663KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1536x2048 and weights 617KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 2048x1536 and weights 792KB.

Old 10-12-2011, 09:08 PM   #2
oldfriend

Drives: Fiat 500 E
No flat black ,i mean the all wheel mat/flat black ?
Old 10-13-2011, 11:45 AM   #3
Group-A Wheels
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfriend View Post
No flat black ,i mean the all wheel mat/flat black ?
We can do that also.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:03 PM   #4
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS, '20 Equinox Redline
Nice wheels! Are they new to market? Can you describe the manufacturing process for us?
Old 10-13-2011, 08:05 PM   #5
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: A lot of show, not much go.
Dang, kinda wish I'd seen these a few weeks ago!!.....before I bought my other wheels....which I haven't put on yet. Depending on pricing, anyway.

Old 10-17-2011, 11:50 AM   #6
Group-A Wheels
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmike View Post
Nice wheels! Are they new to market? Can you describe the manufacturing process for us?
Absolutely.
I will divide this into 2 parts. 1. Who Scarallo Wheels are, 2. The Manufacturing. The following is straight from the Scarallo website.
http://www.scarallomotorsportwheels.com/index.php

Who are Scarallo Wheels
Scarallo Motorsport Wheels is a wheel line birthed by a true automotive purist, and enthusiast almost 30 years ago. Joe Scarallo started his automotive career in Australia, working for Holden at the age of seventeen. Within twelve months he quickly became one of the top salesmen, and before he was twenty having his own dealership or bringing his family to America became the two current life choices.
Mr. Scarallo chose to come to America. After a short stint involved in Goodyear tire distribution, the Scarallo family business became very involved with custom wheel end of the industry. Mixing performance with fashion, where "form follows function"

The beginning days started with distribution and collaboration with companies such as Centerline, HRE, MSW, Fittipaldi, and O.Z. Racing, just to name a few. Because the factories were surprisingly out of touch with the cars that they were building wheels for, Mr. Scarallo quickly became the leader in fitment expertise throughout the country for many of these companies, especially O.Z. Many of the Porsche, Mercedes and BMW fitments in the 80’s came about because of Joe Scarallo’s master minding.

By the late 80's the company had grown to be the largest O.Z. distributor in the country. Selling more MSW and Fittipaldi wheels then any of the other mail order houses, even of today. Then it came time for expertise to stay in-house and have our own name on it. And so, Scarallo Motorsport Wheels was born, and Scarallo-ROH Wheels, began to infiltrate and change the U.S. market forever. The aftermarket history from Domestic to European car, has our fingerprint on it at some point. In many areas of the market Joe Scarallo was the first.
It was Scarallo-ROH Wheels which was the first and only to engineer a 9.5” wide wheel for FOX Chassis Mustangs, (1978-1993) back when a 16x8 was the widest wheel anyone else offered.
Joe Scarallo was the pioneer behind the SLP Firehawk wheel for Pontiac, 1997-2000.
We later engineered that same wheel for Chevrolet when they were looking to ad some fresh life to the struggling Caprice of the 90’s. That car was called the Impala SS. Scarallo-ROH made a few hundred wheels for GM prototype Caprices, in a 9.5” wide wheel. Unfortunately, a copy of the wheel was made on the production model.
The history goes on and on.
To this day, Scarallo-ROH is the only wheel company to make a 10” wide wheel for the rear of a Pontiac GTO.

Today, all of our wheels have been streamlined and marked by one simple name, Scarallo. All Scarallo wheels are built with the nicest fit and finish in mind. Correct, aggressive fitments is our prime expertise. If your wheels do not say Scarallo on them, they are not as big as they could be.

Manufacturing
All of the ROH and Scarallo Wheels are cast made from A356 Alloy and Heat-Treated to T-6 spec. T-6 is aircraft grade heat treating which is exactly what every airliner that you ever flew on is heat treated to.

The term "forging" gets used very loosely by "wheel companies" these days. Most wheels in the market that are "forged" are weaker then our T-6 heat-treated wheels. Heat treating to T-6 versus a true correct forging, allows us to make a wheel that is just as strong as a forged wheel and costs less for the end user to buy.

As for race track use, this is exactly what you will want to use. Given our background in racing, durability for competition use was one of our priorities. Not only is this fitment the biggest and the best to use for handling purposes. But, the strength of how we make our wheels holds up to the abuse of the race track.
Old 10-17-2011, 11:51 AM   #7
Group-A Wheels
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_RS View Post
Dang, kinda wish I'd seen these a few weeks ago!!.....before I bought my other wheels....which I haven't put on yet. Depending on pricing, anyway.

What color is your car? White?
Old 10-17-2011, 06:16 PM   #8
Kwik

Drives: car
Can you supply pricing and weights? PM me if you like. I'd prefer a silver powdercoat with a polished rim. 20 x 9 and 20 x 10 or whatever you suggest for an SS. Thanks, Bob
Old 10-17-2011, 07:45 PM   #9
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: A lot of show, not much go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Group-A Wheels View Post
What color is your car? White?
Yeah, my car is the summit white.

Old 10-17-2011, 09:24 PM   #10
jsharp
NOW CAMMED & SUPERCHARGED

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black w/ IOM
All black?
Livernois Motorsports: Maggie 2300 7psi, Livernois 2C cam/L99 to LS3 Conversion, Ported TB, Rotofab w/adm race scoop, adm trans cooler,Kooks headers no cats, Kooks 3" exhaust. METCO breather. Precision 2400 Vigilante TC. Eibach Lowering Springs & Swaybars. BMR Trailing arms, BMR Rear Cradle Bushings, BMR Toe Rods, BMR Differential bushings. Vossen CV3 20's w/ 305 Mickey Thompson @25psi. Zl1 front bumper. OE Zl1 Hood and matte black insert. 556RWHP/500RWTQ L99
Old 10-25-2011, 10:51 AM   #11
Group-A Wheels
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsharp View Post
All black?
Yes, we can do complete full black as well.

Carbon-Black with just a machined edge is already one of the standard colors though.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:24 PM   #12
todrules
Rollin' Green

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Camaro
Can you please PM me a price for SGM painted spokes with a gloss black outer rim and lip w/ black center hub?
Old 10-25-2011, 02:35 PM   #13
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
PM price for RJT spokes & polished rims please.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:20 PM   #14
Group-A Wheels
Account Suspended

PM sent to both of you.

Closed Thread