Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 05:58 PM   #99
camaro692

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, G8 GT, HD FLHRX
Oh and another reason not to buy a V6- you cant put one of these on it
Attached Images

Old 01-28-2011, 06:12 PM   #100
M109Rrider

Drives: 2011 1LT RS Red Jewel Tintcoat
Dude, I don't think anybody really cares how many cars you own, how much "cool" stuff you've bolted to them or that you think your the fasted kid in town. IMO everyone wants to argue with you because you come off as a complete ASSHAT and as long as you keep flapping your suck muscles folks are gonna keep poking at you.

Quote:
Let's get back on topic. No V6 bashing, and the same goes for the other way. I consider "Compensation" and "penile" jokes instigation from the V6 owners.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:21 PM   #101
camaro692

Quote:
Originally Posted by M109Rrider View Post
Dude, I don't think anybody really cares how many cars you own, how much "cool" stuff you've bolted to them or that you think your the fasted kid in town. IMO everyone wants to argue with you because you come off as a complete ASSHAT and as long as you keep flapping your suck muscles folks are gonna keep poking at you.
You over-estimate how much I care. Your the ones with the v6 "muscle car" lol
And remember Im not bashing your cars. They are still a camaro and better then most on the road. Im bashing those that put thousands in performance mods then try and race them. Why not just get an SS??
Old 01-28-2011, 06:30 PM   #102
MaRoFreK

Drives: IOM 1SS w/factory Hurst
[QUOTE=camaro692;2779370]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post

Wow you V6 guys dont get it. IF you did you would have bought the SS!
My GT500 puts 687hp to the WHEELS. 12.1 in the 1/4??? Umm ill do that in street tires spinning the whole track. Face facts, you guys justify not getting the V8 for many reasons all because you wish you had the SS. You put thousands in performance parts to close the gap on the v8s, but still you think your saving money. You bench race every car you see, hoping to find one your 4000lb+ 312hp car can beat. Sadly its not many. 312hp sure sounds good until you strap it to this heavy of a car. I live at 5500' altitude which seriously hampers performance. My SS camaro will not even spin into second gear here, how do you think your v6 will fare??
Just for the record I have a SS on order it will be here in Aug. And if I wanted the SS in first place I would of bought it I didn't wish I had anything. But I really didn't feel the need to have a SS when I had a 96 SS that would smoke it And I'm pretty sure it would run with if not out run your GT500 and before you ask no it was not stock. I also think its pretty pathetic on your part to be in here bashing V6s. Cause I would hope that a 50,000 dollar GT500 would out run a V6.

Oh and my cusion has a Super Snake lets see how you would fare to it.

Stainless works Catback with Flowmaster Single Chamber Mufflers, Vararam, Factory Hurst, SLP SS emblems, SLP Skip Shift
Old 01-28-2011, 06:30 PM   #103
M109Rrider

1st, wrong thread. 2nd, find one post from me that would lead u 2 believe I feel that way. See, I can afford an SS, insurance, gas, etc.... I simply don't have use for one. Seems to me your the one who feels he has something to prove. All the above garbage is in response to your stupid statements. Go crawl back under your rock.

Quote:
Let's get back on topic. No V6 bashing, and the same goes for the other way. I consider "Compensation" and "penile" jokes instigation from the V6 owners.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #104
camaro692

[QUOTE=MaRoFreK;2779507]
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro692 View Post

Just for the record I have a SS on order it will be here in Aug. And if I wanted the SS in first place I would of bought it I didn't wish I had anything. But I really didn't feel the need to have a SS when I had a 96 SS that would smoke it And I'm pretty sure it would run with if not out run your GT500 and before you ask no it was not stock. I also think its pretty pathetic on your part to be in here bashing V6s. Cause I would hope that a 50,000 dollar GT500 would out run a V6. Oh and my cusion has a Super Snake lets see how you would fare to it.
Ummm the super snake has the same blower as my GT500. And if you made a LT1 camaro run that fast my hats off to you. As far as V6 bashing please see my earlier post...NOT bashing v6's, am bashing the owners that want nothing more than to race them and make them faster.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:42 PM   #105
M109Rrider

[QUOTE=camaro692;2779522]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRoFreK View Post

Ummm the super snake has the same blower as my GT500. And if you made a LT1 camaro run that fast my hats off to you. As far as V6 bashing please see my earlier post...NOT bashing v6's, am bashing the owners that want nothing more than to race them and make them faster.
That's the problem......why do you care? Do you feel your in a higher social class because you bought a V8? Get over it dude.

Quote:
Old 01-28-2011, 06:48 PM   #106
MaRoFreK

Drives: IOM 1SS w/factory Hurst
[QUOTE=camaro692;2779522]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRoFreK View Post

It might have the same blower but thats deffinatly not the same numbers. The Super Snake had upgraded Brakes, Exhaust, Blower, shifter, Susupension, not to mention the Carbon fiber parts they used thats reduced weight..And ok you're no bashing us V6 guys but it sure looks like it.

Stainless works Catback with Flowmaster Single Chamber Mufflers, Vararam, Factory Hurst, SLP SS emblems, SLP Skip Shift
Old 01-28-2011, 07:47 PM   #107
esperman
You Can Call Me Jay

Drives: 2010 1LT RJT Manual w/CAI & Solo
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro692 View Post
You over-estimate how much I care. Your the ones with the v6 "muscle car" lol
And remember Im not bashing your cars. They are still a camaro and better then most on the road. Im bashing those that put thousands in performance mods then try and race them. Why not just get an SS??

As I stated, I'm not going to dump 6K into my LLT so I can then try to "race" an SS. Sure, I've done some MODS, engine size had nothing to do with it.

But to knock V6 guys who have decided to achieve "speed" due to alternate means is plain stupid. 12.1 1/4 is not impressive at the track to you? Who cares how many pistons are pumping? Gimme a break.

And why MOD your V8? Isn't it fast already? As a matter of fact, why even supercharge it? I mean, why spend thousands of dollars extra? Get how stupid your argument is?

Oh, BTW, please post your better timeslip, to prove your super expensive modified V8 car can do better at the track than a lowly 31K with mod's v6. We'll all wait....
Old 01-28-2011, 08:03 PM   #108
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
So everyone decided to ignore my warning.
Instead of continuing to argue, use the report button.

Closed Thread