Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 10-22-2013, 02:25 AM   #29
Bo White

Drives: 2015 Summit White 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmike View Post
Full bushings or inserts?
Full.
2010 1SS Wilkes Performance/Eagle 416 shortblock, TSP custom valvetrain, PRC 260 heads, Edelbrock Pro Flo 102, th400 swap, 8" PTC 5500 stall= 535/435 at the wheels tuned Gen 3 Performance and Dyno 10.97 @ 124 full weight in 3100 DA CamaroFest X
Bo White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:16 AM   #30
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS, '20 Equinox Redline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo White View Post
Full.
ssmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:13 AM   #31
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
It's definitely hard to swallow the price for the bolts but having read a bunch of people saying they're great, I'll take your word for it. I was also going to just do the tie rods because I'm doing the conversion and they're there but I might sell them to get the bolts.

Now, considering this is a bushing thread, was the street z or street 1 kit worth it? Night and day difference in the rear cradle bushings?
Yes. I absolutely felt the cradle bushings (even though they aren't a full bushing). I might do a full bushing one day but the inserts have worked for me so far.

I initially had the Hotchkis brace because of ease of install. Never really felt that one. Took it off and sold it for other mods and haven't missed it yet.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #32
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo White View Post
I'm waiting on mine from Kyle now. When I called him late last week he went over all three offerings with me so I could make an educated decision.
I would imagine that you have all your parts by now as long as UPS did their job.

Once you get everything installed let me know what you think, I would definitely appreciate any feedback you could give us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10aSSee D View Post
I have all BMR suspension parts on mine and couldn't be happier, I'm over 650rwhp and have no problems at all. BMR FTW!!!
Thanks for the good words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro500 View Post
damn, i know pedders has a great reputation and maybe i should have waited. The issue was i didnt want to spend more than $600 on inserts, trailing arm and toe rods because im saving up for a cam package/conversion and either pedders or pfadt coilovers for spring 2014. I would love to buy the best of everything but cannot afford to. I will let you guys know how my parts perform if I have a chance to take my car for an alignment before winter. Montreal is already experiencing 0 degree weather at night. Thanks everybody for the feedback, much appreciated.
I don't imagine you will have any kind of issues with your BMR parts but if you do you can get a hold of me here or give me a call at the shop and we can get you squared away. When you get the parts installed let us know how everything works for you.
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:23 PM   #33
Bo White

Drives: 2015 Summit White 2SS 1LE
UPS done as requested.
Attached Images

2010 1SS Wilkes Performance/Eagle 416 shortblock, TSP custom valvetrain, PRC 260 heads, Edelbrock Pro Flo 102, th400 swap, 8" PTC 5500 stall= 535/435 at the wheels tuned Gen 3 Performance and Dyno 10.97 @ 124 full weight in 3100 DA CamaroFest X
Bo White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:32 PM   #34
camaro500

Drives: 2017 Jaguar F Type R Tuned 498awhp
Nice parts bo white! I think all will be great with the inserts. Should have them friday. Thank you BMR for the great service.
camaro500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:35 PM   #35
Fast6.3

Drives: 2016 2SS coupe 2015 3LT Stingray
On a non lowered car do you still need the eccentric bolts for the alignment. I got the pedders insert and pfadt trailing arms toe rods zl1 sways and upper control arm bushings curious about the eccentric bolts
Old 10-23-2013, 05:33 AM   #36
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast6.3 View Post
On a non lowered car do you still need the eccentric bolts for the alignment. I got the pedders insert and pfadt trailing arms toe rods zl1 sways and upper control arm bushings curious about the eccentric bolts
How much are you lowered? 1" is ok but approaching 1 1/2" you will need the eccentrics in order to dial in the camber back to zero!
Old 10-23-2013, 05:58 AM   #37
blazzin1

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS R6P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast6.3 View Post
No, you don't need them. Plenty of adjustment available with the OEM bolts.
blazzin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:33 AM   #38
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

I missed that he asked about NON lowered. What I said is true, it just didn't answer his question!
Old 10-23-2013, 10:01 AM   #39
amanc96

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS/RS
Quote:
I missed that he asked about NON lowered. What I said is true, it just didn't answer his question!
You answered his question. Anything that's lowered pass 1" will need the eccentrics bolts. Since he's not lowered at all he's good to go! Plus, you also answered a future question if he does lower his car!
amanc96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:10 AM   #40
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
How much are you lowered? 1" is ok but approaching 1 1/2" you will need the eccentrics in order to dial in the camber back to zero!
you answered it perfectly.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:40 AM   #41
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2021 Shadow Grey Camaro 2SS 1LE
Glad craddle incerts are working out. I was debating on those or full bushings as I alot x alot. Dont want it to firm on bumps or noise, if any so think incerts will do for me. Pedders for sure but I hear Whiteline are just as good and not squishy, and cheaper
VR Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:35 AM   #42
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR Baron View Post
Glad craddle incerts are working out. I was debating on those or full bushings as I alot x alot. Dont want it to firm on bumps or noise, if any so think incerts will do for me. Pedders for sure but I hear Whiteline are just as good and not squishy, and cheaper
Man if you're auto crossing I would go with full bushings! The Pedders inserts are good but for any kind of track use the inserts may not do the job! With the full bushings I really didn't notice any increase in NHV, maybe a hair but nothing to worry about!