Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 06-18-2014, 03:07 PM   #99
alaskacamaro

Drives: 2012 2SS 45TH Anniversary
Last POS that I saw was a stock civic with a obnoxiously large spoiler and unpainted (but primed) walmart body kit. Didn't rev or anything stupid but the three occupants were staring at me like I dropped from space. Car was not a sleeper just a really bad ricer.

Been doing enough races and car shows this year to get to know most of the true enthusiast around here so don't get as much posturing as I did in the past.
alaskacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 06:44 PM   #100
LonDowell

Drives: 2012 SS/RS
I just love the term "Fart Can"... I'm going to use that phrase at least a dozen times over the weekend ;-)
LonDowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 07:16 PM   #101
SteelCamaro

Drives: 2012 2SS LS3
SteelCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:10 PM   #102
45thAnniversary2SS

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS LS3
My definition of pathetic:

Was on my way home from Charlotte Auto Fair earlier this year and had a civic get behind me on the highway. 4 lanes (I-85) through charlotte and he got so close to me I thought for sure he was pushing on my bumper.

I switch lanes, he switches right with me... I slow down and he stays right behind me. Just revving and swerving. It took me gunning it and jumping in front of someone to scrape him off me.

They finally went by me yelling and pumping fists out window because they got me to get on it... Douchebag had a girl in passenger seat and she just had her hands over her face the whole time. I'm sure she was terrified.

I made sure to wave sorry to car I had to jump in front of and pointed to kids as they went by.
Old 06-23-2014, 06:11 PM   #103
scottykarate

Drives: 2012 Saleen 620 Yellow Label #7/13
I dunno, I can appreciate most fast cars. Yeah, some of them aren't my cup of tea, but I remember many a primered boats/land barges with loud exhaust back in my younger days that made a ton of noise but weren't fast. We were just happy to have wheels!

Take on an Evo or STI from a dig, and you'd better not be slackin'.

You guys laughing at diesel trucks at a stop light should quit laughing, too much. You can make those diesels downright nasty.

I mostly just give guys the old "hang loose" and go about my business.
scottykarate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:24 PM   #104
DarkneSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT
This is why you have cut outs. Some guy in a newer model M3 with what sounded like a cat back did the same thing, rolled up and revved. I just opened my cut outs and gave one big rev. People in the cars behind us laughed. He just slowly took off on green lol
DarkneSS is offline   Reply With Quote