Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Dragstrip and Launch Techniques Discussion

Old 08-29-2015, 11:31 AM   #1
BEaSSy

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
A little help from my Camaro friends!

First I have to say a big THANK YOU to Ryan and GPI for getting my sons Chubby Chevy pretty darn consistent IMPO!

So we’re trying to build a bracket car for my son to run next year on a regular basis …we know we may be leaving a little power on the table to achieve this…Below are the slips and a few videos of the runs he got in last night at Middle TN Dragway, Temp was 74, DA was 2400ish (I’m est because MiddTN is not in Dragtimes and I’m using the closest track to it( I 40 raceway) but adjusting for the altitude difference ). Track prep was pretty decent (cut our personal best 60)

I’m asking for some of you veterans out there to look and see if I’m missing anything…currently working on burnouts, staging/ bumping in, stalling up RPM’s vs just letting stall flash, cutting a light and point A to point B straight as poss! And lots of seat time…LOL

Car 0104

Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks in advance!

https://youtu.be/ieu1F7E6Zik

https://youtu.be/EVYhThtaDYk
Attached Images