Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 03-01-2017, 01:12 PM   #1
OKBumblebee

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS Bumblebee edition.
Looking to sell the beast.

Well im looking to sell my Bumblebee on steroids. Its a 728hp monster on methanol with a 427 forged block by Thompson Motorsports in Texas. Tuning and build done by Able Racing in Midwest City. Has a Whipple 2.9 with mini pulley, custom exhaust system, a custom 4L80E transmission and torque converter. Fully Hotchkis chassis system, full NHRA legal 5 point roll cage, harnesses, custom bodywork, carbon hood, carbon trunk, carbon adjustable wing, lambo doors, ZL1 front fascia conversion with carbon inserts and splitter and custom lighting done by myself. Custom forged 3 Piece Lexani Wheels. Technostalgia tail lights included. All custom graphics were done by myself. Have all original seats in mint condition and original black transformer rims. Im sure im forgetting some other mods but thats it for now. This car is an animal. Gave two friends whiplash lol.

What you all recon i should ask price wise?
Attached Images

Old 03-01-2017, 01:19 PM   #2
frankwjr

Drives: 2010 SS 2SS M6
1 MILLION DOLLARS!

ahem..sorry..but I know you realize you will never get out of it what you put in...and since this will be asked...why are you lookin to sell? peace out and good luck..
Old 03-01-2017, 01:23 PM   #3
OKBumblebee

I know this and its heartbreaking. Looking to sell as i kinda need the money. Tbh id rather cut my own bollocks off than sell it but needs must. Hate Adulting.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:47 PM   #4
flipstyledsm22
Let's go fishing!

Drives: a car with 8 cylinders
Your market is very narrow and only people who are looking for your specific style/build will make you fair offers. Be prepare to be lowballed from everyone.

What is the current mileage on the odometer? Also, how many miles are on the built motor? Do you have documentation that can prove the motor has the miles you claim are on it?

Also, if you won awards, been in magazines, entered in charitable events, you'll want to list those down on your sale thread.

flipstyledsm22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 01:50 PM   #5
OKBumblebee

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipstyledsm22 View Post
Your market is very narrow and only people who are looking for your specific style/build will make you fair offers. Be prepare to be lowballed from everyone.

What is the current mileage on the odometer? Also, how many miles are on the built motor? Do you have documentation that can prove the motor has the miles you claim are on it?

Also, if you won awards, been in magazines, entered in charitable events, you'll want to list those down on your sale thread.

Has won many car show trophies. The new block has about 600miles on it. Have the receipts from the build too.
Old 03-01-2017, 02:17 PM   #6
Snoman
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 Dusk Edition 2SS/M6/Sun/NPP
Being generous, $45k-$50k obo.

Your necessity to sell and how fast you need cash are going to determine final sales price.
Snoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 04:48 PM   #7
flipstyledsm22
Let's go fishing!

Drives: a car with 8 cylinders
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
Being generous, $45k-$50k obo.

Your necessity to sell and how fast you need cash are going to determine final sales price.

I think this range is pretty fair. You would probably get closer to the higher range, if the car looked closer to stock... foreigners will be scrambling to buy this, especially the Dubai guys who love this style and high horsepower. You ought to find a way to market it to those guys

flipstyledsm22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 11:39 PM   #8
STUNNAH
"BEASTM*DE"

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Black
Hate to see you having to sale this car...It's going to take a person with an extreme appreciation for what you have done to the car for you to get close to a fair price...I can't think of any way to cut your loss, because what you have done is so extensive, and I hate to see you lose you butt as well...Hopefully you can find a buyer or maybe an auction at a reserve price, and move it that way...Good luck, I hope for you that there may be some other financial blessing to come to pass that will allow you to keep your car and take care of the other necessary issue's!!!

STUNNAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 02:25 AM   #9
TDevilsG

Drives: 2013 2LT Victory Red LFX
Don't sell it! You'll regret it, trust me.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
TDevilsG is offline   Reply With Quote