Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 01-20-2012, 05:19 PM   #379
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Drives: Not a Camaro
Well i did a little damage control. Walked/Ran 3 miles. Took Skip and my mother with me. What a beautiful day for being outside!
bossbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:17 PM   #380
Bonnie
Bonfyre

Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgebunny View Post
Well i did a little damage control. Walked/Ran 3 miles. Took Skip and my mother with me. What a beautiful day for being outside!
Good Job get it girl!

It is Satuurrddaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!

Cheat meal for me today!

Name:  313620_246134828769923_100001202223780_765490_2142714852_n[1].jpg
Views: 473
Size:  11.5 KB

WoooHoooo!

Last edited by Bonnie; 01-21-2012 at 12:29 PM.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:57 PM   #381
sugar'n'spice

Drives: .
Update : Doing real well...I have 4 pounds to go ! Lost 6 and building some muscle...
And even then..I am good to go ! Woot !
sugar'n'spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:07 PM   #382
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post

It is Satuurrddaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!

Cheat meal for me today!
WoooHoooo!
today is a definitely a cheat day for me as well. saturday is always great to look foward to after a week of intense working out and eating clean.
Dznts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:50 PM   #383
ablackburn99

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS LS3 VR
Hey all, I'm back for the 2012 RESOLUTION! I was in the old thread for a while got down to 140 and the started working out, bulking up and stopped trying to lose fat. Now I'm trying to cut down to about 6-8% BF for mid march.

I started my carb cycling diet about 2 weeks ago. It's working out good so for but if anyone has any other carb cycling diets, i would like to know.

day 1 1000 cal. 55% protein/ 40% fat/ 5% carbs
day 2 1500 cal. 45% protein/ 50% fat/ 5% carbs
day 3 2500 cal. 30% protein/ 40% fat/ 30% carbs
repeat

Has anyone started a weekly check in? Ok I'll start.

Started weight BF% waist
1- 8-12 161.6 13.5% 32
1-15-12 154.2 13% 31.5
1-21-12 151.6 12% 30.5
ablackburn99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 04:01 PM   #384
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ablackburn99 View Post
Hey all, I'm back for the 2012 RESOLUTION! I was in the old thread for a while got down to 140 and the started working out, bulking up and stopped trying to lose fat. Now I'm trying to cut down to about 6-8% BF for mid march.

I started my carb cycling diet about 2 weeks ago. It's working out good so for but if anyone has any other carb cycling diets, i would like to know.

day 1 1000 cal. 55% protein/ 40% fat/ 5% carbs
day 2 1500 cal. 45% protein/ 50% fat/ 5% carbs
day 3 2500 cal. 30% protein/ 40% fat/ 30% carbs
repeat

Has anyone started a weekly check in? Ok I'll start.

Started weight BF% waist
1- 8-12 161.6 13.5% 32
1-15-12 154.2 13% 31.5
1-21-12 151.6 12% 30.5
Good job! You sound like you got a plan!

Yes you can definately post weekly results or check in everyday!! Whichever works best for you!
Old 01-21-2012, 04:01 PM   #385
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Wow, I'm surprised I didn't see the old thread or this thread until now. Hopefully I'll have time to be of some help to everyone viewing the thread who needs information regarding weight loss, general nutrition, injury prevention, resistance training, muscle mass, strength imbalance, postural abnormalities, etc., just let me know. My background is in Kinesiology (the study of human movement and performance) and primarily Biomechanics as well. One of the goals in this thread is also to "debunk" a bunch of well known myths out there in regards to health and fitness. You would be surprised how many so called "awesome" personal trainers provide inaccurate and invalid information. I'll try to be around this thread as often as I can, but I'm usually talking about car topics on this forum (naturally ), especially since I talk about health all day Monday-Friday. Hahaha.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 04:06 PM   #386
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Wow, I'm surprised I didn't see the old thread or this thread until now. Hopefully I'll have time to be of some help to everyone viewing the thread who needs information regarding weight loss, general nutrition, injury prevention, resistance training, muscle mass, strength imbalance, postural abnormalities, etc., just let me know. My background is in Kinesiology (the study of human movement and performance) and primarily Biomechanics as well. One of the goals in this thread is also to "debunk" a bunch of well known myths out there in regards to health and fitness. You would be surprised how many so called "awesome" personal trainers provide inaccurate and invalid information. I'll try to be around this thread as often as I can, but I'm usually talking about car topics on this forum (naturally ), especially since I talk about health all day Monday-Friday. Hahaha.

Welcome to the 2012 thread!! We would love to have your input! Some people in the thread are new to fitness and clean eating and some of us are regulars who have been at it for years!! We all try to help each other out and provide the most accurate information that we can as well as provide motivation and positive support! So yes we would love to have you around!
Old 01-21-2012, 04:08 PM   #387
TCAT

Excellent! Thank you. When I see questions, I'll do my best to answer when feasible. I'm glad to help.
Old 01-21-2012, 04:11 PM   #388
camaroitalia
Go Harder Than Baltimore!

Drives: 2010 CGM
Quote:
Excellent! Thank you. When I see questions, I'll do my best to answer when feasible. I'm glad to help.
sweet its awesome to have you!!
weighed in this morning for my end of the week. I am down 54 pounds!
i was 2 pounds away from what i wanted to hit today :(
Old 01-21-2012, 04:16 PM   #389
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroitalia View Post
Amazing! Great job, as that's a huge accomplishment.
Old 01-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #390
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Quote:
Cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroitalia View Post
Dont let it get you down to much. Look to see if there are any improvements that can be made in your diet or maybe change up your workout alittle. And kick this week's butt!

Quote:
Amazing! Great job, as that's a huge accomplishment.
Old 01-21-2012, 06:06 PM   #391
CFD

Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Hi all, good to see everyone doing so good. I've been busy and doing a cam in my car so haven't been around much. Anyhow less than a week from my 57th and I am not quite at my single digit body fat goal but am almost there but I am going to have to take a break for a bit, if some of you remember last year I was in the hospital for some kind of blackout. They never did figure it out but we know a few things that seem to trigger it, the worst thing is working on my back in closed quarters, well working under my car yesterday triggered it, I managed to call a friend to come get me, I didn't blackout but was screwed up for a while. I am fine now but am going to take it easy for the next week or so then will be back at it. On a good note, checking over my records I see that last time I was at this body fat level (11%) I was 54 and weighed 168lbs, I am now at 177lbs, you know what that means, a gain of 9lbs lean body mass (muscle). It may not sound like much over a three year period but at my age putting on 9lbs of muscle is ok in my book.
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 06:44 PM   #392
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Quote:

Just the person I need. I have done weight training on & off most of my life. I took weight training in college (and kinesiology which I might add was the hardest undergraduate course I ever took!) so I basicly know correct form. I just re-started doing some weight training just using dumbells & ankle weights. I expect muscle soreness, without it I am not working hard enough. But this time I noticed it was hurting a little in my elbows & sholders. I have avoided using resistance bands for several years in exercize classes because they felt like they were putting strain on my joints. No problem, I just substituted equivalent moves with dumbells & all was well. I am 53 yo. The discomfort was not bad & was gone in a day or 2 but is there something different I need to do now that I am .........Okay I'll say it........old :( ?