Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 12-29-2011, 07:10 AM   #1
Coop

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
Foglights Inop

Well I just noticed this morning that both my fogs arent working on my non RS Camaro 1SS. I have the AAC 5202 LED bulbs in mine and was just wondering if one went out would that affect the other? Is there a fuse for the fogs that I can check?
2010 Camaro 1SS Inferno Orange Magnusson Supercharger Installed and Tuned by ADM Performance, Roto Fab CAI IOM painted, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Shifter, Clear Image Headers, Pedders coilovers, BMR Front/Rear sway bars Trailing Arms and End Links, VMax ported TB
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:13 AM   #2
sjmautoprod

Drives: '16 2SS
Yes, both are on one fuse. F50U in the underhood fuse box.
sjmautoprod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:14 PM   #3
Coop

Thank you. I will check that after work. I presume that if the fuse is ok both of my bulbs are blown which would be unusual I would think.
2010 Camaro 1SS Inferno Orange Magnusson Supercharger Installed and Tuned by ADM Performance, Roto Fab CAI IOM painted, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Shifter, Clear Image Headers, Pedders coilovers, BMR Front/Rear sway bars Trailing Arms and End Links, VMax ported TB
Old 12-29-2011, 07:30 PM   #4
Coop

Well it wasnt the fuse nor the lights. I had someone put my heritage grill on and I bet they disconnected the fog light harness and didnt hook it up. Does anyone have an electrical schematic of the front end?
Old 12-29-2011, 07:44 PM   #5
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS

Drives: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
Well it wasnt the fuse nor the lights. I had someone put my heritage grill on and I bet they disconnected the fog light harness and didnt hook it up. Does anyone have an electrical schematic of the front end?
If you haven't done any mods to the harness it's on the right side wheel well. Turn your wheels to the left and remove the front three screws holding your wheelwell and the harness is right there. I had the same problem when my dealer installed my heritage grill and didn't hook up the harness. That's what they did when I returned to have them see what was wrong with my DRL's.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:40 PM   #6
Coop

That was it Baldman. Connector was just hanging there so hooked back up and everything is fine. Thanks.
Old 12-30-2011, 07:22 PM   #7
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS

Drives: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
That was it Baldman. Connector was just hanging there so hooked back up and everything is fine. Thanks.
You're welcome.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:06 PM   #8
rydahog

Drives: camaro ss
yous is da best baldman!! )
rydahog is offline   Reply With Quote