Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 05-20-2013, 04:46 PM   #1
driser

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Clear Bra - Atlanta Protective Films - Atlanta

OK I know lots of people have posted how great Derek is at installing clear bras, (me being one of the first), but I wanted to add a little info for those who are considering having a clear bra installed.

Derek installed mine 3 years ago and did an outstanding job. Turns out that the film used at that time was one of the first generation films, which has now been replaced by at least two improvements. I had been noticing that the film would cloud up, but could be corrected with a coat of wax for a period of time. Well lately the wax stopped working, so I called Derek and talked to him about it. Derek reminded me that the Xpel film had a warranty, so he set up an appointment to replace the old film with the latest and greatest version.

Well today was the day, and I just wanted everyone to know that he removed the old, washed the car, and installed the new Ultimate Film....for free! He would not even take any money for the installation, which took him almost 3 hours to complete. The job is of course perfect, and the new film looks fantastic.

I will also add that I looked at the car with the old film off, and not a mark could be found. My car has about 22,000 miles, including several track days and one trip to Camaro Fest last year. This included the entire front, both mirrors, and the entire area in front of the rear wheels.

I would highly recommend having your car protected with this product, and there is no one else that I would even consider installing it on my car.

If anyone would like any additional information, please let me know.

His e-mail address is derek@atlantaprotectivefilms.com
driser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 05:22 AM   #2
flht99b

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS RJT
Just had Derek Johnson of Atlanta Protective Films do my car Tuesday. Outstanding workmanship and results. It came out absolutely perfect. Even with a 350 mile round trip from Knoxville TN he is worth traveling to. My car had been previously "done" about 7 weeks ago by Richard Booher of FatCat Customs in Morristown TN and he is a butcher. DO NOT even consider FatCat Customs in Morristown TN. Take the drive to Canton GA. and have Derek do it properly.
Ed M.
RJT 2SS/RS, AAM 3.70's, MTI Sway Bars, Shifter & SS brake lines, ZLI calipers, rotors & pads, BMR Trailing & Toe Arms, rear cradle & diff bushes, Pedders XA's, Camber/Toe eccentrics, Radius arm inserts, GTO clutch reservoir, LS9 cam, Comp valve springs, Melling 10296 oil pump, CR5 timing chain, LS6 damper, CAI Cold Air Intake, ARH LT headers w/HF cats, GMPP touring axle back, Elite Engineering Catch Can, Forgeline 20x9.5 & 20x11 DS3 whls, 275/40/20 & 315/35/20 tires, 2011 Convertible spoiler, 1LE front spoiler, Lloyd "SS" Floor Mats, GM Camaro Trunk Mat, wrapped console & Grant steering wheel.
flht99b is offline   Reply With Quote