Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise

Old 12-04-2010, 06:30 PM   #57
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRoyalFlush View Post
I am sure a lot of people believe you guys try your hardest

Wow is this the batch for your guys' previous orders? If so would the next batch with my order not be ready for another 2 months
Well, it might be here next year...LMAO!

actually...yeah...hehe

But, the waiting and waiting will all be over once their "busy season" is over. I know that won't help anyone at this very instant. But, ... it will be comforting to us knowing that we can finally move a little quicker in about a month or so.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:18 PM   #58
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
You are welcome. I know some folks out there might not believe it, but we try. d

Unfortunately, no. They said beginning of the week...then they say Thursday...then Friday...and today, they could have been done. But, we didn't get billed nor did we get any email. So, that only leads me to believe that they won' be out till Mon at the earliest...putting them here Tues.
Is this batch you are talking about the first or the second??
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:15 AM   #59
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

First.

We put a lot of money into the 1st and 2nd batches to build up inventory. Hope that helps out some. I mean...sheez...we have TONS of short sleeves...but long sleeves and hoodies. NOT A ONE right now. At the beginning of the week? Sure. Now? F'ing WAITING. GAH. seriously? i'm so freaking ...nevermind...
Old 12-05-2010, 12:56 PM   #60
cnrad

Drives: a wagon
Quote:
Well, it might be here next year...LMAO!

actually...yeah...hehe

But, the waiting and waiting will all be over once their "busy season" is over. I know that won't help anyone at this very instant. But, ... it will be comforting to us knowing that we can finally move a little quicker in about a month or so.
Lol well that's not too far away haha

Well that sounds good, people might be more interested in buying since there won't be such a long wait period. Haha yea, it won't help us, but no one is complaining so there's no problem . Yea I'm sure a lot of stress will be taken off both of you once things start flowing better and you don't have to worry about things arriving late.
cnrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:29 PM   #61
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
Quote:
First.

We put a lot of money into the 1st and 2nd batches to build up inventory. Hope that helps out some. I mean...sheez...we have TONS of short sleeves...but long sleeves and hoodies. NOT A ONE right now. At the beginning of the week? Sure. Now? F'ing WAITING. GAH. seriously? i'm so freaking ...nevermind...
So the second batch hasn't even gone to the printer? lol. I am in the second batch I think. Ordered a hoodie for my son.

I know you and Mrs. Tag are doing the best you can.
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:33 PM   #62
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Lol well that's not too far away haha

Well that sounds good, people might be more interested in buying since there won't be such a long wait period. Haha yea, it won't help us, but no one is complaining so there's no problem . Yea I'm sure a lot of stress will be taken off both of you once things start flowing better and you don't have to worry about things arriving late.

You have to SEE some of the emails...lol. We put it out there and let people know specifics on shipping times simply due to the fact that we just announce it's authorized and we can go to print...and it's going to take a while to ship...and then a week later, we get "where's my order?"

We have actually had several people want to do Pay Pal disputes with us. We're like..."seriously?? If you don't want to wait, ask for a refund. But read what it says. We are not here to keep your money and not give you what you ordered..." Yeah...like that is going to happen... and I think people are misled because they see that hats are ready and available along with stickers, lanyards, shirts, etc...which they are. But, if they order one long sleeve or hoodie, then the whole order is put on hold till the LS or hoodie gets here or shipping basically doubles. If we shipped out items as they came in, WE would be literally paying for everyone to get stuff! So, it's like.....agh!
Old 12-06-2010, 09:41 PM   #63
cnrad

Quote:

You have to SEE some of the emails...lol. We put it out there and let people know specifics on shipping times simply due to the fact that we just announce it's authorized and we can go to print...and it's going to take a while to ship...and then a week later, we get "where's my order?"

We have actually had several people want to do Pay Pal disputes with us. We're like..."seriously?? If you don't want to wait, ask for a refund. But read what it says. We are not here to keep your money and not give you what you ordered..." Yeah...like that is going to happen... and I think people are misled because they see that hats are ready and available along with stickers, lanyards, shirts, etc...which they are. But, if they order one long sleeve or hoodie, then the whole order is put on hold till the LS or hoodie gets here or shipping basically doubles. If we shipped out items as they came in, WE would be literally paying for everyone to get stuff! So, it's like.....agh!
Wow that's sad ... Since you guys told them there would be a delay, they shouldn't be complaining if their package hasn't arrived..

That's ridiculous that people want to do Paypal disputes... If you stated that there would be a delay and they payed after knowing that, then that means they accept that fact and don't mind waiting ... You guys should put a disclaimer in the store's front page in huge font stating that if you buy an item that is in stock along with an item that is out of stock then your whole order gets put on hold, might clear things up for people . But anyways, you two are doing great, keep doing what you're doing because it's all good .
Old 12-07-2010, 01:43 AM   #64
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Well, we did some tweaking on the last page a WHILE ago...but...
Old 12-07-2010, 05:14 AM   #65
y2k king

Drives: 2011 ss camaro
Quote:
Wow that's sad ... Since you guys told them there would be a delay, they shouldn't be complaining if their package hasn't arrived..

That's ridiculous that people want to do Paypal disputes... If you stated that there would be a delay and they payed after knowing that, then that means they accept that fact and don't mind waiting ... You guys should put a disclaimer in the store's front page in huge font stating that if you buy an item that is in stock along with an item that is out of stock then your whole order gets put on hold, might clear things up for people . But anyways, you two are doing great, keep doing what you're doing because it's all good .

well, it wasn't me!!!
Old 12-07-2010, 07:36 PM   #66
cnrad

Quote:
Well, we did some tweaking on the last page a WHILE ago...but...
But?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2k king View Post
well, it wasn't me!!!
Alright your safe so who was it? Lol.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:39 PM   #67
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

more like...who were they...

it's okay. One thing I learned long ago...what is quickest for people, works for people. In other words, not everyone reads instructions or info. As such, that's life. So, we answer questions.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:19 PM   #68
cnrad

Quote:
more like...who were they...

it's okay. One thing I learned long ago...what is quickest for people, works for people. In other words, not everyone reads instructions or info. As such, that's life. So, we answer questions.
Oh... Well alright, who were they .

Yea that's true, I am one that usually doesn't read instructions unless absolutely needed
Old 12-08-2010, 01:18 AM   #69
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

They shall remain the "unamed ones." lol

that is...unless they ask again. BAM!

Old 12-08-2010, 01:31 AM   #70
cnrad

Quote:
They shall remain the "unamed ones." lol

that is...unless they ask again. BAM!

Haha alright, that is fine. But let this conversation be a warning to all people impatient with Tag Team's service .