Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2011, 12:09 AM   #71
WadeWilson
How U Doin?
 
WadeWilson's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Californication
Posts: 24,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpxxii View Post
Craig I had this really cool visual of 3 427 SC Freaks and then you ruined it with you in a lounge chair.


WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:12 AM   #72
jrpxxii


 
jrpxxii's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 427ci
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bowling Green, Ky
Posts: 3,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardik2SS View Post


Oh my that looks just like Craig. Sorry Craig, I couldnt resist.
__________________
jrpxxii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:14 AM   #73
Qwkss
 
Qwkss's Avatar
 
Drives: Hoopty Winter Beater
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NKY/Cincinnati
Posts: 929
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpxxii View Post
Oh my that looks just like Craig. Sorry Craig, I couldnt resist.
Im gonna put an 8" pulley on your SC!!
Qwkss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:14 AM   #74
WadeWilson
How U Doin?
 
WadeWilson's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Californication
Posts: 24,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpxxii View Post
Oh my that looks just like Craig. Sorry Craig, I couldnt resist.
LMAO!! At least I know what to expect when I meet him.
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:21 AM   #75
Qwkss
 
Qwkss's Avatar
 
Drives: Hoopty Winter Beater
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NKY/Cincinnati
Posts: 929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardik2SS View Post
LMAO!! At least I know what to expect when I meet him.


On a side note....I should have a price from BES on Tuesday. Once I have that, Ill work on the other "goodies"
Qwkss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:24 AM   #76
WadeWilson
How U Doin?
 
WadeWilson's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Californication
Posts: 24,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwkss View Post


On a side note....I should have a price from BES on Tuesday. Once I have that, Ill work on the other "goodies"
Sounds good to me. I'll be anxiously awaiting your email.

Just an FYI, I just sent you an email with a couple questions.
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:40 AM   #77
Qwkss
 
Qwkss's Avatar
 
Drives: Hoopty Winter Beater
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NKY/Cincinnati
Posts: 929
Ill check them in the am as my email on my home computer is messed up.
Or if its something that needs my attention tonight, send it to my other email.....qwkcars@aol.com
Qwkss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:44 AM   #78
WadeWilson
How U Doin?
 
WadeWilson's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Californication
Posts: 24,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwkss View Post
Ill check them in the am as my email on my home computer is messed up.
Or if its something that needs my attention tonight, send it to my other email.....qwkcars@aol.com
Nothing that can't wait. Just a couple of questions.
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:09 AM   #79
SilverIceman

 
SilverIceman's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro SS SIM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 969
Craig, Ordered the fuel upgrade from JRE just now. Shipping to your address with my name on it.

Oh, when you talk to Anthony at Stainless, tell him the tips I want are the type he had at your Dyno Day, except they need to be for a 2 1/2" exhaust. He said the jet coating would take no more than seven days.

Enjoyed hanging out with the guys yesterday. Can't wait to see that new cold air intake finally installed.
SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:38 AM   #80
Qwkss
 
Qwkss's Avatar
 
Drives: Hoopty Winter Beater
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NKY/Cincinnati
Posts: 929
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverIceman View Post
Craig, Ordered the fuel upgrade from JRE just now. Shipping to your address with my name on it.

Oh, when you talk to Anthony at Stainless, tell him the tips I want are the type he had at your Dyno Day, except they need to be for a 2 1/2" exhaust. He said the jet coating would take no more than seven days.

Enjoyed hanging out with the guys yesterday. Can't wait to see that new cold air intake finally installed.
SW is already on order and we got them for the 2 1/2.
Qwkss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 04:51 PM   #81
2L82RUN
 
2L82RUN's Avatar
 
Drives: ABM SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: WV
Posts: 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwkss View Post
I will buy a KEG of whatever the WINNER wants!! How cool would that be?
I think you should ship that bad boy closer to the LSx shootout in Oct and we can line you 2 and Jason up for a No Holds Barred SC 2010 Camaro Freak show Shootout at Indy!!

Jd, you better ship yours back over here for an "Update" also.
"UPDATE"??? Expand on this word sir!! LOL
Attached Images
 
__________________
2L82RUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 05:17 PM   #82
IROCanSS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 89 IROC 350
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Back roads, southern Ohio
Posts: 12,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hired Gun View Post
Man I am bummed. I just found this and did not realize Cincy speed existed. I am just 50 miles from them. Hope to build a relationship with these guys soon. Sorry I am just finding out about you all.

Jared
I will echo what the others have said. Though my car isnt as impressive as the others, I love it just the same and would only trust myself or Craig and the guys at Cincy to touch it.

I am glad Nick is thinking about coming to town for some work. We need to get Jamie, JD and Mike down here as well!!!
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:12 PM   #83
Qwkss
 
Qwkss's Avatar
 
Drives: Hoopty Winter Beater
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NKY/Cincinnati
Posts: 929
Sticker looks GREAT JD!!


Update=More cubes and smaller pulley for JD!!
Qwkss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:13 PM   #84
Qwkss
 
Qwkss's Avatar
 
Drives: Hoopty Winter Beater
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NKY/Cincinnati
Posts: 929
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
I will echo what the others have said. Though my car isnt as impressive as the others, I love it just the same and would only trust myself or Craig and the guys at Cincy to touch it.

I am glad Nick is thinking about coming to town for some work. We need to get Jamie, JD and Mike down here as well!!!
Whats not impressive about a 400+ rwhp Camaro??
Qwkss is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Whipple Shade Tree Install bigsquirrel Forced Induction - V8 79 03-09-2012 05:46 PM
Polished Whipple Build w/ pics & tips GMRULZ Forced Induction - V8 65 12-24-2011 05:14 PM
Cincy Speed...AWESOME!!!!! Mr. Brownstone Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences 13 08-23-2010 01:46 PM
SCT TUNE after Maggie install racer778 Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission 3 03-23-2010 02:22 PM
Cincy Speed PROCHARGER install and tune! Qwkss Forced Induction 8 03-23-2010 12:32 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.