Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-10-2010, 12:29 PM   #1
Demon Hunter

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro LT
Haha!!! Karma at it's best!

So on my way in to work this morning I was cruising down the freeway when a black mustang pulls up behind me. He proceeds to follow me so closely that I was pretty sure his bumper is fused to my trunk. This goes on for a few miles, I could tell that he was trying to got me as I could here him rev a few times. (not the first time this has happened to me when I drive my camaro, he obviously has little car syndrome.)

When he finally got an opening in traffic he gets over and pulls up next to me and gives it a few revs before gassing it and taking off. I had nothing to prove so I just kept cruising. I'm glad I did because as soon as he took off & started splitting lanes a CHP motorcycle cop pulls out from behind a car a few vehicles back & takes off after him. I kindly got over to the slow lane and gave him a nice friendly wave as he was being pulled over to the side. I don't think I've ever had such a big smile driving to work in my life...
Old 08-10-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
autobotaz

Drives: Black 2010 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Hunter View Post
So on my way in to work this morning I was cruising down the freeway when a black mustang pulls up behind me. He proceeds to follow me so closely that I was pretty sure his bumper is fused to my trunk. This goes on for a few miles, I could tell that he was trying to got me as I could here him rev a few times. (not the first time this has happened to me when I drive my camaro, he obviously has little car syndrome.)

When he finally got an opening in traffic he gets over and pulls up next to me and gives it a few revs before gassing it and taking off. I had nothing to prove so I just kept cruising. I'm glad I did because as soon as he took off & started splitting lanes a CHP motorcycle cop pulls out from behind a car a few vehicles back & takes off after him. I kindly got over to the slow lane and gave him a nice friendly wave as he was being pulled over to the side. I don't think I've ever had such a big smile driving to work in my life...
Pretty patient to let him ride your bumper for a few miles. I would have given him a love tap or two but that is awesome that he got what he deserved.

Years ago had a car cut me off for no reason on I-5 north of Seattle coming home late. Not another car going in my direction and he cuts me off. I slow down and next thing you know a highway patrol car catches the moron and pulls him over. Was such a good feeling.

Good job!!!
autobotaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:45 PM   #3
sangerbanger58

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro 1LT/RS
Man it look like every mustang diver want 2 race us y
sangerbanger58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:48 PM   #4
motorhed

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS IOM,2000 Grand Cherokee
love these stories. Karma at it's best for sure!

7/23/2010 - 1100
8/18/2010 - Born on Date 2G1FT1EW1B9120590
9/3/2010 - Pick Up
-----------------------------
| Photos |
motorhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:50 PM   #5
Berean

Drives: Truck
Berean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:53 PM   #6
Demon Hunter

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by autobotaz View Post
Pretty patient to let him ride your bumper for a few miles. I would have given him a love tap or two but that is awesome that he got what he deserved.

Years ago had a car cut me off for no reason on I-5 north of Seattle coming home late. Not another car going in my direction and he cuts me off. I slow down and next thing you know a highway patrol car catches the moron and pulls him over. Was such a good feeling.

Good job!!!
I'm in So Cal so traffic was thick while he was doing it didn't have much choice but to let him do it. He was so close I was afraid to brake. Just glad that tool got what he deserved, they usually get away with it...
Old 08-10-2010, 12:55 PM   #7
Ohten

Drives: Granite Crystal Challenger SRT
People that drive like that gets others killed,he got what he deserved.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:09 PM   #8
Camaro8810

Drives: Black 2010 2LT RS
Gotta love good ol' fashioned Karma..especially to jackasses that him.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:23 PM   #9
Tessa
Mischief Managed

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT with silver rallys
LOL!!! Nice
Old 08-10-2010, 01:36 PM   #10
ViperTomcat
Banned

Drives: 2011 Avenger Heat
NICE!!

Not unique to the Mustang tho. I had a 5th Gen Camaro SS (2SS/RS L99, I ran a 13.31 @ 104.21 and he ran a 13.45 @ 105) that I had raced and beaten on the strip follow me out. He was all butthurt and was on my bumper all the way, hiding in blind spots and generally being an ass. I just minded my own business because I had already proven my cars worth.

After about 10 minutes he gets up and gets along side me and opens his exhaust cutouts. I just look at him and hold up the time slip, to which he flips me off and goes roaring off, well past 75 (in a 45 zone)...right past an Oregon State Police Hemi Charger.

I know the trooper and asked him two days later what happened. He got $650 dollars worth of tickets (speeding, excessive speeding, wreckless driving, improper passing and illegal exhaust) and 6 points on his record.

I was quite happy.
ViperTomcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:17 PM   #11
Grandeos
Automotive Designer

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS (LS3)
LOL! I love it ! Great story!
Old 08-10-2010, 02:21 PM   #12
Ronn

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperTomcat View Post
NICE!!

Not unique to the Mustang tho. I had a 5th Gen Camaro SS (2SS/RS L99, I ran a 13.31 @ 104.21 and he ran a 13.45 @ 105) that I had raced and beaten on the strip follow me out. He was all butthurt and was on my bumper all the way, hiding in blind spots and generally being an ass. I just minded my own business because I had already proven my cars worth.

After about 10 minutes he gets up and gets along side me and opens his exhaust cutouts. I just look at him and hold up the time slip, to which he flips me off and goes roaring off, well past 75 (in a 45 zone)...right past an Oregon State Police Hemi Charger.

I know the trooper and asked him two days later what happened. He got $650 dollars worth of tickets (speeding, excessive speeding, wreckless driving, improper passing and illegal exhaust) and 6 points on his record.

I was quite happy.
That's so much better than anything you could have said to him. Nice work lol.

It's a high school prom, it's a Springsteen song, it's a ride in a Chevrolet...
Ronn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:23 PM   #13
UT-Engineer
Just Cruisin'

Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Proof lol

I get plenty of that here in Texas... Here's Proof of a 'stang following me this past Friday. lol Probably just admiring my Ass.
Name:  img_0392.jpg
Views: 1163
Size:  83.9 KB

UT-Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:26 PM   #14
ViperTomcat
Banned

Drives: 2011 Avenger Heat
Quote:
Originally Posted by UT-Enginner View Post
I get plenty of that here in Texas... Here's Proof of a 'stang following me this past Friday. lol Probably just admiring my Ass.
Attachment 153231
Or he (or she) could be going somewhere.

I know its unlikely, because every Mustang (including those from before 67!) were made to envy Camaro's (especially since they didnt exist before 67) and exist only to follow them along in a jealous fit.

Just tossing out the possibility that the Mustang could indeed be going somewhere.
ViperTomcat is offline   Reply With Quote